Conspiritards, assemble

Conspiritards, assemble.

What is the biggest conspiracy there is right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques
youtube.com/watch?v=kmP4Xzt0rN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics#Magnetic_striping
ustream.tv/recorded/86831142
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2054284/Amazing-video-Earth-spinning-taken-International-Space-Station.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flat earth. It's bullshit but it's fun. Most of its cap but the question I keep coming back to is why are there no videos .... not one of the earth spinning and all the satellites revolving. Or a camera from the moon. HD footage from the Mars rover but not one camera pointed at earth from the moon. It seems silly because anyone would want to watch that feed. If Netflix has it it would be a great background to have on your TV at parties.

Uranus

I mean, most of what they say is explainable but not having a live feed of earth from a fair distance seems funny. There are cameras everywhere but not pointed at earth??? Yes yes. The iss has one but it's not showing the earth spinning.

I would literally pay an extra 2 bucks a month on Netflix for that feed. Most people would

The flat earth stuff is plain stupid

Earth is a penis

It is. But why no camera pointed at earth. It's so easily debunked but no one has that video. Just like any pic of earth. Showing the earth fully in view. Why no videos like that?

Bush did 9/11
God is real
Chemtrails are real
Vaccinations cause autism
Area 51 has alien stuff
Government is trying to get you
Obama is a clone
Pyramids were made by alien technology
Gandhi did 7/11
The ghost of alien jesus did Paris
Anne Frank did Brussels
The holocaust never happened
Moon landing is fake, if you reverse the tape, they take off, not land

Flat earth is not a conspiracy,
But i see how it relates, since it also is something stupid people believe

Because they never went to the moon. Or far enough into space to get that video. Moon landing hoax, Mars rover hoax, iss real but not far enough out to get that vid.

the fact that the USA is going to allow a coordinated EMP attack on the country so that the elites (hilary clinton et al) can rule the country with marshall law

it's coming

chemtrails

multiple global emps going to destroy surface civilisation on earth by 2200

from suns and nukes and other collapses & military campaigns

regrow & build underground, on surface, mars, moon, and possibly venus and more at same time

200 year life spans are achievable

earth IS flat. simple way to prove it is to put a ball on the floor. it doesn't move, does it? than make a few steps in any direction and put it back down. if earth surface was round the ball would HAVE TO roll down to the side.

That's so clever!
I dunno how people haven't thought of this before!
Call NASA!

Lol few days ago there was in TV in my country (fucked up italy) a doctor talking about vaccination... And an actress a DJ and a Dad with a son with autism.

Well the end of the story is that they bullshitted vaccinations for 45 minutes and the doc had 8 minutes one entry for say his "scientific opinion" but they bullshitted him in the while...

Well conspiracy or real bullshit the people think is real.

> The Patriarchy
> Rape Culture
> Toxic Masculinity
> White, Male, Straight, Cis/ whatever privilege
> Islamophobia by not allowing Muslims to radicalize western societies regardless of not discriminating them in any way
Misogyny
> Americans being racist against Mexicans in Mexico somehow although it's a phyiscal impossibility

That anything you cucks say is legit.

friction force>gravity my friend grade 10 physics

Yeah, makes me kinda sad
but let natural selection work its magic and we'll be fine

>Bush did 9/11
Duh
>God is real
If you call google god.
>Chemtrails are real
They aren't
>Vaccinations cause autism
Need a control group
>Area 51 has alien stuff
Cool
>Government is trying to get you
We know
>Obama is a clone
Doesn't matter, all politicians are emulating something, so if he was then meh
>Pyramids were made by alien technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques
>Gandhi did 7/11
He also nuked you
>The ghost of alien jesus did Paris
Didn't know he was an alien
>Anne Frank did Brussels
Anne frank is literally hitler
>The holocaust never happened
Your mum just happened to be a jew hungry cannibal. She's fat.
>Moon landing is fake, if you reverse the tape, they take off, not land
Just like MJ is fake

Come on, these aren't conspiracies. Where da real conspiracies at?

Flat-Earth theory

No, no it's not.

History if chock full of fucking idiots all warning that "something" is coming. What will you say after 8 years of a Clinton Presidency and there is no EMP attack.

You'll just revise your fucked up ideas to something else.

>Bush did 9/11
This is fact, isn't it?
>God is real
Possibly

>Chemtrails are real
>Vaccinations cause autism
>Area 51 has alien stuff
>Government is trying to get you
>Obama is a clone
>Pyramids were made by alien technology
>Gandhi did 7/11
>The ghost of alien jesus did Paris
>Anne Frank did Brussels
This is just retarded and wrong.

>The holocaust never happened
This is plausible.

>Moon landing is fake, if you reverse the tape, they take off, not land
This is also retarded and wrong.

Flat earth makes me laugh.
Like why would the global governments go through so much effort and money to tell us a lie that barely even effects us?
Just sounds daft to me.

Man made climate change

>>the poles are getting ready to flip
>>read a book
>>hold on tight

>this is fact
Fact would require solid concrete evidence.
Of course, things don't add up but there isn't any solid proof that Bush did 9/11

this

>This is just retarded and wrong.
>Bush did 9/11 is not retarded and wrong

Actually most legit comment
Well thought of sir

Are you implying that man made climate change is a conspiracy theory you approve of or think is bullshit?

>mfw when gandhi did 7/11

>>the poles are getting ready to flip
What does that even mean?

It's the only "conspiracy" that matters right now. As long as you stay true to yourself, everything else is distraction and window dressing. Be safe out there, the future's gonna be one wild ride.

It's just a money grab in these trying times. Consolidation of power and such. We should be more careful and take care of our planet, but if co2 was such an issue, we should plant a lot more trees instead of leveling forests and look in to alternatives for our shipping lanes (the leading producer of co2, not anything that you and me are doing)

kanye raped nicki minaj

The fact that you can only ever become an oldfag is to Sup Forums forever

This is true though

Look at the pole trackers, do some research into what we know about previous pole flips, and it all becomes clear. Both have started to make a bee line for the Indian Ocean over the past 30 years and have accelerated every year since. We are way past due for a pole flip, so it's not just wild speculation. What we've experienced so far over the past few years (extreme weather events) have been the result of destroyed polar vortices and a crippled magnetic field

you are obviously not trying to find any pictures... just google it man there are shit loads of pictures that satellites have taken. here is one taken from the moon....

Dunno if Niberu or however the foil hats spell it is still a thing, but it's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmP4Xzt0rN4
Carl Sagan actually persuaded nasa to turn voyagers camera towards earth when it was passing saturn. this is the result

Hilarious even with main stream science coming out this past year and, by using the data Nibiru supporters have been using for years, saying that there is most likely a planet 10 times the size of Jupiter lurking in our outer solar system? Planet IX, so they don't have to call it Planet X

>biggest conspiracy
that the elite are trying to force a return to feudalism and absolutist rule.

they fear that they have lost the ability to control those who make and keep them rich and powerful. they currently control 95% of the wealth, all of the media, and our entire educational curriculum.

they will accomplish their goal by the year 2100

>how's that, OP?

2030*

Fixed that for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics#Magnetic_striping

The magnetic field of the Earth has a pattern of flipping. It's not a conspiracy, it's geography/geology 101.

ah, thank you.

You're a complete retard: ustream.tv/recorded/86831142

Obviously...

so what does this image prove taken from the real moon?

so you are saying that all the images of the earth are fake?

what do you think of google maps?

fake
grass is too green and the earth isn't quite blue enough.

I am confused as to who's baiting who

and where's the pedestal that holds the earth up?

It goes too deep

yeah.....
welcome to Sup Forums

>ustream.tv/recorded/86831142
win

its because the conspiritard knows hes wrong so he is posting deflective shit...

Of course, that's what I'm here for. All hail the new one world government order. I'll just find my rock and live under it, I guess.

Hnnnnnnnngg...
Nah too easy

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2054284/Amazing-video-Earth-spinning-taken-International-Space-Station.html

You mean like this? This video of the earth spinning?

They made slavery illegal not because it was the right thing to do but because it's cheeper to have employees you can fire than slaves you have to feed all their lives

Theres no way JFK was killed by LHO. The magic bullet theory is stupid and it would have been a lucky shot for Oswald to hit em. Also they slow the car down and have em out in the open. Biggest one imo.

>Truth

THE JEWS DID IT.

What do?

This. Its only a matter of time now that Trump is leading the run against the establishment.

are you trying to prove that my house's floor is flat?

Stop. Just stop. someone needs to learn Physics 101.

ISIS is a CIA/Mossad proxy army, and are often portrayed by actors.

Why it's free?
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

Generations of planning and execution is not what I'd call easy, sir

Never heard of nasas HDEV experiment have you?

> video of the earth spinning
Read the description
It only claims to be a compilation of a series of photos turned into an animated sequence. You can see the size of the animated Earth doesn't even match up with the 2d satellite images of land area rotated on the graphically created 3d sphere.

Biggest conspirancy theory : people who make them get laid.

>trusting NASA
I'm not a flat earther myself, but come on user.

Planet Earth

Thinks there is a reason to distrust NASA, come on user

>Trusting your government to tell you the truth
>not understanding how state's gain power over their subjects

STEALBEAMS MELTED

>thinks mounting a camera pointed at the earth on the ISS has some ties to controlling the public

Delusional Much?

Isnt that a pepe?

Religion.

are you questioning a legitimate NASA image with your tinfoil conspiracy theories?

Your right. My bad. I just thought it was a pepe but those are too rare anyways.

tip top! well fedora'd, m'eme