HELP ME /b ! These keep showing up between sack and asshole! Am I /kill !?

HELP ME /b ! These keep showing up between sack and asshole! Am I /kill !?

doctor here, you're a dead man walking

Dude wtf? Go to a fucking doctor... Post results..

You've got bacteria in your taint m8

See a doc asap.

Anything black on the body is a sign of danger

This. If it spreads, you might start stealing bikes.

Kek...
>anything black on the body is a sign of danger...

Op here.. They usually burst on their own and puss n blood leak out. Then they go away. /kill soon I'm guess

Doctor here, went to school for eight years. You honestly might as well kill yourself now OP.

Nursefag here.

When did these start showing up? Is there any puss in them? If so, what was the color? What kind of smell did it have?

have you fucked with black guys recently?
dats aids

3rd yr med student here. its stage 4 caseous necrosis, you probably have either TB or syphilis. did u do a blood test or lumbar puncture yet?

No bueno op.

Pop it open and taste it. If it's sweet it's cancer.

LOL nice try. 6/10

No smell. White puss with blood. Sometimes big as marbles

POP THEM U FAGGOT!

Hospital or doctor now like right the fuck now. You don't want to let infections in this area to spread.

And in what area do you want infections to spread?

It could be a blocked Pilodonal Sinus. A hole compacted of hair, just go to the doctor and have it removed. Its not dangerous but uncomfy

i would use vinegar on it, it kills bacteria

Uhh the b'anus?

Nursefag here again. Okay. You seem like you are dark skinned. If this is true, then it is just a case of pimples caused by increased bacteria in the area. If the puss is white and has no odor, it is not infected.

Treatment: I would clean the area 2x a day with soap and warm water. Do not scrub the shit out of it. Pat dry. If it starts to hurt or get worse, see a doctor about possible infection.

Keep the area clean after symptoms subside to prevent bacteria from colonizing and causing more pimples.

HAHAHA OP HAS THE BLACK FUCKING PLAGUE

You don't want them to. But a limb is a much better choice

Have you thought about a will yet? Doctor here. Very important.

The bubonic plague is still in america.

GG freetards

Op here... Would they be caused be jacking daily for years? I'm a jack addict. Can't stop

Bahahahaha

Try Oxy Clean, it makes it away 100%

www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2542
Beep beep I'm not a doctor

Kill yourself troll

the balls have eyes!!!

Nursefag here again.

If you jerk off and don't shower often/daily, the contents of ejaculate can provide a suitable habitat for colonizing bacteria. When you jack off, it increases the sweat formed in the taint region. This combined with trace amounts of ejaculate can help bacteria to colonize.

Jacking off doesn't cause this. Poor hygiene does. if you keep clean, it won't cause any problems.

Ebola or Niggeritis

Naw they look like blisters. Maybe your pants are too tight or something is rubbing together wrong. Jack away friend.

take a syringe and drain those

POP THEM ALREADY U FUCKING HUGE FAGGOT

You don't want to introduce ruptured papules to environmental bacteria.

that looks like ingrown hair to me. go to the doc. the fuck are you still doing on your pc

imma trow up

i believe this one cause most likely OP is just some fatass neckbeard that has shitty hygiene

why they are all in a straight line?
were those bacteria in an army training or what?

Nursefag here again

The Taint has a natural fold that forms a crevasse that collects moisture and does not often let air in to dry it out. It is a prime location for bacterial growth.

>black
>the size or marbles
>it's acne
Wat

>nurse pretending to be a doctor
Go back to wiping asses.

There is a vein that runs from asshole to nut sack to cock.. They form on that vein . I have a large veiny cock btw. Op here

They come together to form Orion's Belt

Nursefag still here.

Throughout my entire career, I've never had to wipe an ass. Today, Nurse's Aides do that. There are perks working in an urban area where hospitals can hire Aides.

Ingrown hairs/ blisters.

Stale pasta from yesterday. OP is a fag.

ur dumb. "Nursefag here" ur gay as hell

okay

"nurse fag here" omg that makes me fucking cringe

No I need Answers! Will post till the bubble bursts and bloody puss runs down my
Inner thigh. I need a girl who likes puss filled growths on Scrotums.. Havnt found 1 yet tho :/ OP here

i get small ones all over my balls op, don't worry and don't pop them as they will end up getting infected

I see summer has arrived.

Nurse cuck here, i've seen this before. The only cure is letting someone else fuck your girlfriend.

this is what happens when you don't know how to take a shower lmao, typical fedora-wearing, terrible -hygiene, stinky-ass nerd. I bet he brushes his teeth once a day

Sorry that you make me fucking cringe?

Those are blood blisters.

Nothing really to worry about but they'll hurt if they pop. Caused by friction and moisture.

You can make them go away using diaper cream regularly for a month or two.

This is the long summer. Going on 9 years...

Op here.. Excellent trips ok I will roll thru life with a growth covered Scrot. Rape my way to glory I suppose. Thanks /b ! Will post once they explode.

lol that nursefag shit makes me cringe also

you fucking moron Sup Forums is full of virgin neckbeards not doctors

no ur not a nurse fag ur a dumb fag

topkek

Samefag?

underrated post

this

in other words stand up in between your games of dota to let your fat crotch air out.

a long summer means an even longer winter

OP, you better get that shit checked out.

I ignored it and the very next fucking day i became a nigger, it's been 2 days and I already have robbed 10 stores and have 3 bikes

I don't know how long I have before I loose the ability to speak English properly and steal my own phone

The meme is to say it's cancer, but seriously, that looks like skin cancer. Especially that one on the bottom. I'd get these checked out like the first second you can.

Why are you guys attacking a guy actually providing help to an OP that asked for it?

Op here . Trips checkddd. I use a lot of lube when wackin it. Possible cause of large puss filled growths I suppose. Need femanon to pop em for me.

and winter is coming

damn i just opened this thread and saw "nursefag" and cringed like fuck

kek

now this is the kind of nigger i like!

kek
>checked

try harder.

Because every girl loves giving head to a dick that looks like an elongated raspberry

"the noble nigger"

samefag

op here, honestly calling urself nursefag is cringe

Congrats on trying a bit harder. Not hard enough.

Op here, honestly posing as the OP to samefag is cringe.

KEK

That samefag got pwned!

op here, that wasnt op and that nursefag shit is cringe thread official

>This thread rn

The summer is strong in this one. Do i detect a hint of autism?

OP here, same fag is cringe and nurse fag is cringe. So fucking cringe both of you.

Looks like mrsa

are u pissed ? im sorry i know that u call urself 'nursefag' lol wow i cringed rn saying it

ya well atleast i dont got black cysts on my asshole and scrotum u gross cunt

Nurse fag here, I've diagnosed you all with autism!

Real goddamn OP here.. Let all focus in my boil covered scrot
For a minute.. No1 has ever had these before? They itch