Got some serious primo 420 happy times yesterday. really hype about hitting the bongo bong later

got some serious primo 420 happy times yesterday. really hype about hitting the bongo bong later.

Other urls found in this thread:

sensiseeds.com/en/blog/what-makes-cannabis-purple/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs
xvideos.com/video10355429/4k_hd_-_tiny4k_tiny_teen_kristina_bell_takes_thick_cock_in_tight_pussy
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit be purple! called black cream.

looks like some pretty bad homegrown.

and some dark devil.

whoever grew this abomination should be shot.

I'd rather not smoke than smoke that leafy shit.

someone can't trim for his life

I hope you got this for free...

Good strain grown with inadequate lighting. Hence the underdevloped buds.

OP here, yeah, very limited space / lights, small grow. very stinky and strong.

agreed that is one fuck all horrible trim job

Can someone explain what why its purplish?

Ay lmao

if you let the plant grow with too low temperature this happens, doesn't correlate with quality or effect though but nice to look at.

Are you canadian? Do you watch 1puglife? Do you like sucky sucky fun time? Please op tell us.

looks like brussels sprouts bro

It gos purple as a reaction to cold weather, super common for outdoor.

Becuase kids think it's special, more potent or whatever (it's not) some indoor growers force purps by air-conditioning in the grow room for the last few days while they're flushing.

Got some Dutch imported Amnesia Haze this morning

pretty sure it's the strain

sensiseeds.com/en/blog/what-makes-cannabis-purple/

So glad I have bud this morning. Got shitty drunk and tried coke for the first time last night. I feel like I got hit by a train.

Tbh I don't mind if shits trimmed like that, I don't pay by weight so the extra leaf is a bonus: it protects the trichs on the bud from being KN cked off, and you can easily take off those leafs before you grind.

would you not just blaze those leaves? look at the THC on them!

wtf does it look like a goddamn chemical experiment?

>would you not just blaze those leaves? look at the THC on them!

You can't physically see THC you're probably referring to the trochome, the crystally bits. THC is only one part of decent weed BTW, there's also CBN and CBD, in the plant itself (which is why smokish hash is a lot different, it's just pressed trichomes, And not the 'full' experience)

damn that's leafy bro
would not enjoy smoking this

>look at the THC

Don't be a summerfag.

looks like someone sprinkled some sugar on a vine twirled around a giant ass stem

looking at that shit makes me want to smoke again, but I get paranoid af.

*trichomes

So it's mostly matter of looks? Shit could still be pretty potent?

lack of oxygen

So grown in space and no one heard it space?

Trips been checked

Show us your grow room!

Looks better than most man, and haters who say 'it's not trimmed' are just being spastics, it protects the inner bud like the other guy said.

not my grow unfortunately, a friend of a friend. small operation altogether, only for personal use and a few sunbros.

Dubs been checked

Praise the sun! I'm thinking about getting away from my dealer and my only option is to grow my own. Just looking to see shitty grows and what they're yielding

Dude, get super high and watch this shit, it's about the universe expanding and shit.

Got stoned today and friend sent me the link amfew minutes later, blew my mind.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs

Looks like it'll be nice when it's trimmed OP, wtf is with all that leaf.

Wow, she has like £50 worth of pot!, that's so classy. I hope I'm rich enough one day to shit like that.

Then get a job and stop living off dole you useless cunt

OP here, will go to bar, pick up slut, bring her home, get her bucked, then picture her with weed on top, see if it changes some opinions here.

Weed is hipster, tits are forever.

You ain't gonna do that. Youll get high and play darksouls then watch netflix nigga

holy shit, sauce?

you going to prison bro

true story

xvideos.com/video10355429/4k_hd_-_tiny4k_tiny_teen_kristina_bell_takes_thick_cock_in_tight_pussy

To prison and beyond

Purple is always a body high. I like to get fucked up when I smoke.

you know you want to

tbh fam there looks to be very little bud amidst the leaves.

did i say prison? i clearly meant heaven!

It's a genetic defect that causes the chlorophyll to oxidize/decay. Which is part of the reason purple strains are considered harder to cultivate.

doesn't really look primo, it looks really nice, and like it was grown outdoors.

man, shove it up your ass, letter by letter.

leafy bud

YOU sound fucking retarded.
This is why people think stoners are degenerates.

Lol. You're fucking adorable.
Kill yourself

share is love