YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Randy Bobandy.

Fuck off randy

fuck off randal

Fuck off Randy.

Are you out prostituting yourself off for burgers again?

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

nice filename faggot

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.

i did this to my litle girl cousin

how about you mongoloids quote the correct post

you did good

Thanks, Lori

if dubs, banana will stay old and classy and sumo pear will die

attempts left: 3

tfw i noticed what i did after i did it i think im actually retarded

or i can play this off as u got epic trold :^)

attempts left: 2

1???

id like them to both die, dat boi is the way to go. Oh shit waddup!

THANKS, LORI

story please

here come dat boi!!!!!!

oh shit waddup!!!!!

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

Idk why this shit turns me on

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking sumo pear, and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

Copypasta fag

>mfw none of these posts are mine

you did good. even though both memes are equally cancer there is no reason to make a new one.

yes you do

>cancer, or other cancer
wow, doc, you're not giving me much of a choice here.

RARE, DO NOT STEAL

Who has the picture of the thread with that guy who only listened to linkin park like 30,000 times

if you sumo posters keep calling them sally and daughter, where is the vagina?

Fuck off Randy

here you go user

itt severe autism

and worst of all: why do you guys keep drawing dicks?

okay that joel joke was unintentional

Nobody's going to steal a shitty meme no matter how rare it is
>pic related, superior meme

REQUEST FRUIT SALAD TO BE DELIVERED TO THIS THREAD

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/684257347/why-am-i-such-a-faggot-and-like-shemalestraps#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/684257347/why-am-i-such-a-faggot-and-like-shemalestraps#bottom

Thanks lori

Banana whispered into ylyl's ear "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you"
"Gasp!" Thought ylyl "he's going to tie me up and fuck me"
Ylyl breathed heavily as the smell of sweat and potassium was strong
Banana duck taped ylyl's hands and his pussy was as wet as the time he had spilled mtn dew
Banana stuck his hard cock in ylyl
Ylyl let out a moan, muffled by the cotton balls shoved in his mouth Banana had made his niggers pick the cotton a day before
"I really, really like your cock" said ylyl, now farting uncontrollably "Thanks for joining us tonight," panted banana in response

WTF is this new sumo fruit cancer meme? Somebody please explain.

lol the cocksucker again that doesnt know how to create images programmatically xD.
posts them all by himself alone in his ylyl thread.

These threads are pure cancer now. Can't we get a worthless meme board?

The latest in forced memes

we already have one, it's called s4s

But they both end the same. So why does it matter what I pick?