What do you think about hunting?

What do you think about hunting?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/333410-lions-hunters-africa-kill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should be unrestricted if doing it for food.

Except deer, kill them all.

It's a good day out.
Nice to get out into nature.
Nice to know exactly where your food comes from.
Nice to keep the population of animals on my uncles land under control.
Nice to have a group of friends in a not-so-common activity.

PITA to deal with people who are against it though.

hunting for sport without any intention of using the kill for food is unnecessary, perhaps cruel. im not a vegan retard but dont kill something without putting its body to good use and giving its death at least a little meaning

Stupid.

eat what you kill, take it to a taxidermist, or don't do it at all. I prefer fishing anyways, but I've gone duck hunting a couple of times.

I haven't, but I am trying to go soon. I love eating meat and I feel like I don't deserve to eat it if I'm not able to hunt and kill it myself.

I also love animals, but everything is gonna die so that deer might as well give me a lot of meals.

if hunting non endangered species : go right ahead

even stuff liberals cry over like lions

I love to slaughter animals with high caliber rifles

I think I you eat meat you should be required to kill it.

shits rad

If for food, great. But I hate the senseless killing of animals.

But life technically has no meaning, unless you believe in a higher power. Why should an animal, who is not capable of conceptualizing these higher concepts deserve a meaningful death?

I'm not ok with doing it for sport, but for food and to keep the population in check, go right ahead.

Second that

Hunting is alpha as fuck.
Beta males just won't understand, berry picker as fuck and all...

>Should be unrestricted if doing it for food.
this.

I don't like it, but since we've already killed a lot of these animals' natural predators, we need to do it.

unnecessary with modern amenities and grocery stores. Only necessary in a modern age if you live in the woods away from society.

What if it's already dead tho?

I know, right. I mean killing a small defensless harmless innocent animal with a high powered long range weapon while hiding in a bush is so hardcore bro xD. Them pussies just don't geddit lol.

In my country it is entirely fucking necessary as the moose population will get out of hand if we don't hunt a certain percentage of them every year. I bet you think electricity comes from the socket so we don't need power plants

De-evolution has occured.

God help us

Boring but a good skill to have

It's a good thing as long as you intend to make good use of your prey.
I doubt half of the population in the us could stand gutting and prepping their prey though.

always wanted to try moose, heard its pretty good. But never can find any, since its illegal to sell :( Need to make friends with someone in Alaska or Canada lol

>hunters contribute to local economy and upkeep of park

>legal hunters keep populations in balance without wiping them out, discourage poachers with their presence

>hippies cry about hunting and goes on a massive witch hunt

>animal population goes out of whack

???

rt.com/news/333410-lions-hunters-africa-kill/

You do understand that unless it is for sport, a lot of people actually take EVERYTHING and use it?

you're a white male

its more moral than the slaughter houses we get our mcdonalds cheeseburgers from. also its a good sport, being able to kill it instantly with no suffering without ruining the meat is an impressive skill. the people who dont use the meat for anything and just shoot it to kill it is fucked up but id say the vast majority of hunters do what they are supposed to do

People who oppose hunting should be lined up and shot.
Then there won't be anymore opposition to hunting.
That way their inferior beta male genes can be removed from the ecosystem for the common good.

I think that looks like a pretty ethical kill user. Good hunting.

i once shot a bird with my sportbow and hung it in my garden to scare the other birds. fuckers needed to stop eating my strawberrys. it only worked for like 2 days sadly.
then i shot a new one, chopped its head and parts of his body up and left blood and meat in my entire garden. first they got scared by the meat and blood smells, then a fox had arrived to keep them far. i lured the fox with some meat i bought from the store and fed it to him, he kinda trusted me after 2 weeks. then i could just leave some food out from time to time for the fox to get. no birds touched my strawberrys again. the fox is long gone but i still haven't spotted a bird in my garden since then
:>

when I lived in Kansas there was a town that banned all hunting within 20 miles of the town. The Deer got so bad they where killing at least 2 people a week in car wrecks, and got so mean in town that they where attacking people. The State Gov over turned the ban and within 2 weeks the deer pop was back under control. Deer are mean af and a pest if left uncheck.

So it's OK to require that animals die by being bashed in head and torn to pieces before they are actually brain dead while jammed into a terrifying murder factory, instead of being killed humanely at home, surrounded by their loved ones?

You sick fuck!

dude
wtf

>small defenseless animals
Let me guess, you think a gopher, groundhog, rabbit, Prairie dog, etc. Shouldnt be killed? They are pest animals friend and they do just as much damage as a coyote.

Because its still life. Why do you think we have grave stones and memorials for humans and sometimes pets?

Because we believe they go on to something greater. It doesn't matter how they spent this life. I get treating an animal with respect, but in the end it's just an animal.

you can get one of these next time

if its a pest bird like a starling then good job I guess. Butchery isnt torture if the bird is dead already

Hunting should not be limited to bird and fur-bearing animals. The old, weak, unhealthy/sick, autistic need to be pruned from our society. If not, we will end up like native indians - diabetic fat lazy alcoholics.

really? animals are basicly machines made out flesh. even if they are in immense pain when they die, who cares?

You could consider hunting trophies as memorials also

i cant believe the logic some people have
>"we've moved past hunting"

As are you

Pretty gay

Woah there, dude. Turn it down on the eugenics there. You don't want people thinking you're edgy, do you?

Right. Sthooo sthivilised.

pretty much how it is. all in all its just a fucking deer

True, but I am an intelligent animal. At least, relatively speaking.

I know, right?

Giant rats is what they are.

My edges so sharp, ZZ Top made a song about me. Sharped Edged Man.

It's ok as long as hunted species are not endangered. Food or sport. And don't let moralfags tell you otherwise.

i already had tried that tactic.
first i had cut out a plastic predator bird on a string. that one was really bad tho..
then i but a net over my strawberrys, but i just have to many strawberrys and nets are expensive ( also the birds found and widened weakspots in the nets to have entrances and exits ) lasty i made a scarecrow with motion sensors and a screech sound, annoyed me like crazy and the ravens got behind it, those smartasses.

Unless you live in some backwoods shack and need to kill to survive, you're a pussy that should be shot.

I like this.

Honestly I just hate it when its killed then left there. As long as you eat it or something.

What has that to do with it?

That's how I feel about deer. A doe. A female deer.

I like shooting guns. I like when it kills an animal. I like cooking delicious meals for friends and family.

I don't like just sitting there on my ass in a treestand, nor do I particularly like the smell and mess of gutting the thing.

Okay, I can understand that. People should at least have the decency to dispose of it properly.

Fine with it if you eat the animal.

People who hunt for 'sport' can go get castrated though.

As long as you used the meat or something, I couldn't care less what you do with it after.

TFW posting bullshit in the hope some hipster sucks your 2" dick

With intelligence comes power. Humans have the ability to outsmart any other species on the planet, we are the apex predators. Therefore, we can do what we like with our prey.

Weak armed people playing to be real men.

That's how I feel about jews

It still gets used. Buzzards, coyotes, other carrion eating animals get great use out of it.

I remember when I was 9 I was hunting prairie chickens with my .22 and I ran out of bullets (winged it like 3 times) and felt like shit knowing it was sitting there being shot. After that point I always wanted the animal to serve some purpose for us like eating it. I know it makes me sound like a pussy but its just my thoughts.

I was raised on game , as were my sons

i used to fuck roadkill before i got my hunting license.
(i never kill anything just to fuck it, i always use as much of the animal as possible.)

you're a white male

I hunt for sport, and will continue to hunt for sport.

I'm not castrated, and will not get castrated.

What are you gonna do about it bitch?

You were the dream, bro.

Just think, you helped some other creature eat that day. It may not have been you that ate it, but something was able to survive thanks to your effort

I'd rather pretend to be a soldier in a fire fight on my bideo game console. Moommmm! Where's my pbj !!!??

Autistic people like you should not be allowed to have children.

Implying mass-production of meat is even remotely as civilized as a simple bullet to the brain...

>> Implying hunters are evil

You do a slight bit of research into Halal meat and come back with your self-righteous bullshit. Then kill yourself

>I was 9 I was hunting prairie chickens with my .22

Exactly, there's a whole system in place. So people touting their morality, saying it's "wrong" have no idea that we are just another part of the system.

Piss off, europoor

Lol I think they would have found other food but I always leave the gut pile for crows and shit to feast on

Kek try Canada

I don't think he'll ever find a bagina. Bagina likes cavemen to bring meat home. Bagina doesn't like sissy boy cry and gag when he sees meat.

Yes they could have, but you made the process easier. You could have given an animal an extra week at life because of what you did.

By that reasoning drug resistant disease is morally justified.

Weak fam.

I don't give a shit if you do it as long has you don't make the animal suffer
But I fucking hate anyone who think that killing a animal from a safe distance is something that you can be proud of

How? How? Are we just saying words now? PurplePurple giant jellyfish justified with implied characteristics of the samson paradox

Masturbate furiously

But you should consider suicide

kill a few deer then turn the gun on yourself

A safe distance? Like behind a computer screen? Weapon of choice? Keyboard/game controller.

Says the guy who gets all his food killed, cleaned, cooked, prepared and delivered to him. Yeah shooting something from far away is not anything to be proud of. Geez

Hey man its not like cod where it's point and shoot. It takes skill, especially from a distance.

You try tracking and stalking to within killing distance of a game animal. It can be a challenge.

I think it's fine as long if you eat the animal you kill.

You're a white male

this is now a necrobestiality/hunting thread.

First of all, "morals" do not exist. Humans created that concept with their intelligence. Disease is not an intelligent lifeform, they're acting upon their genetic code, just like everyone else. Humans, however, have the ability to study them, and experiment to discover ways to defeat them. Yet there are some people who would find even this morally objectionable.

THIS THIS THIS...my thoughts exactly user. I love talking about hunting around people that dont and getting shit for it when the faggots eat at cheeseburgers from mcdonalds everyday

Pest animals and population control are two others.

Like the faggots who get bent out of shape of that dentist shooting that lion. Old lions kill cubs to assert their dominance because they ain't getting all the Nala pussy anymore.