Now if anyone can give me 15$ paypal i'm goning to buy a 20-25$ game for you for a week...

Now if anyone can give me 15$ paypal i'm goning to buy a 20-25$ game for you for a week.I can post steam link if anyone deals.
Also steam trade thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/ForgottenDeadMan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come on fuckers i really need

worse
scam
ever

>3/20 made me reply

Not a scam
Why am i doing this?
>I don't have enough money for a week
>My favorite game on sale now.I was waiting for a long time
>Steam games cheaper in my country

Im okay with giving you money on paypal for the lolz. But its a shame i dont play video games so you cant get no money....

thx though.

What game you looking to get?

sacred 2

rocket league also with bundle

How do we know you'll follow through with your promise? What can we hold to keep you accountable since you're an anonymous person over the internet? What's stopping you from receiving a gift and blocking me after I gift you?

just find a solution.i don't know but you are right.

would any cool user gift me FFX?
Thanks and I hope you have a great day

steamcommunity.com/id/ForgottenDeadMan/

So i mean you need to trust me.Also 15$ makes no one rich.

I'm still $15 richer than you are.

I need $5 on paypal for groceries an you beg for a game?

[email protected] if anyones interested,

sent :)

FFX is shit, don't buy it, use an emulator, realize it's shit, then waste your money on something else.

I'm 10$ richer than you.You don't want to make it 25$ and i will have it for a week.

can I ask why you didnt like it?

Not trying to troll or anything just curious

You can enjoy your 15$ now

You seriously think that you're the only person who will gain more in wealth in the next week, that someone else couldn't add onto the $15 he already has? By the time you hit $25 next week, I will have added much more to my current $15.

I didnt get anything, but thanks for thinking of me.

But you have 15$ now and it will be 15$ after a week.You can earn more byt you going to be missed free 10$.That 10$ never gonna come back and you will be poor 10$ everytime.

It was a shitty linear interactive movie with terrible angsty main characters, one of which fights by throwing a beach ball at enemies.
Too much grinding, too, since it's linear and you don't have anywhere to explore so you really feel it when you have to level up the entire party.
Story made no sense either.

You really want those 15 bucks so bad?

A lot of shittalking from someone who doesn't have $15 lying around. Maybe if you learned how to manage your money better and not spend so frivolously you wouldn't be in your predicament.

no just having a conversation
I gave it to a friend who needs it and yeah it's really good way to manage money
sorry for your 10$