When I was 6 years old my older sister, who was 14 at the time, used to molest me...

when I was 6 years old my older sister, who was 14 at the time, used to molest me. She thinks I have forgotten but I havent. I dont want to report her or do anything about it but have any other guys had a similar experience?

what did she do?

Yup, but I told your mom!

just played with my cock and balls and felt my ass while we were in bed. I cant remember if anything more than that happened but I do remember that

Where is she? I will rape her and then you'll have your revenge.

No dont do that, I just want to know if it is normal for girls of about 14 to play with their younger brothers cock

Its normal bruh, as long as she dont look ugly

Sexual exploration in adolescence is intense but u dont need to look it like its a bad thing, good thing its ur sister.

>No dont do that, I just want to know if it is normal for girls of about 14 to play with their younger brothers cock
Of course it isn't. You were raped by your fucked up sister, she should be in jail fam.

well she isnt exactly a supermodel. She permanently looks a bit like she just dug up a prize turnip and is well pleased about it

Everything's different if your uncle plays your cock

Your sister is a pedo. Guaranteed when she has access to another little boy she'll do it to him too.

Is/was she hot?

It's not normal considering he was 6 years old.

Report that child molesting cunt.

Just because you're a boy, doesn't make it any less wrong.

Of course, that would be gross.

The point is as long as its a female, u shouldve been using the experience to ur advantage, like a sort of a heads up. But i assume it didnt get into OP as he lived his life thinking that its somehow thraumatic.

youre a big guy

You should wait until she's sleeping and then jerk off next to her bed, and stick your dick in her mouth right as you're cumming for revenge

Op was probably asking for it tbh. Shouldn't have been laying in bed with her. It's op fault.

Do you think 6 year old girls should use the experience of being molested by their older brother / father / uncle as advanced lessons in love-making, rather than an abuse of trust and non-consensual molestation?

>The point is as long as its a female, u shouldve been using the experience to ur advantage, like a sort of a heads up. But i assume it didnt get into OP as he lived his life thinking that its somehow thraumatic.

20 bucks this is nigger, no-one else could be so autistic and obsessed with 'da pussy' that they'd think a 6 year old should be taking notes while being raped by his sister

Tell her you know.

does she have any kids of her own now?
make sure she isn't molesting them too.

>Mario 2

I've actually been through this.

One time when you're around her and some family members or friends, find an opportunity to make a joke about that time when she put the hair brush in your ass, or something else horrible (regardless of truth) and make sure you put across the tone that you thought it was a total normal thing for kids to do.

Two birds with one stone, she's outed as a molester and is devastated publicly. Bonus points: you get mad sympathy and free passes on pretty much anything wrong with you.

thats what your cock and balls are for her, a prize turnip

send her this on a piece of paper:

>"i know what you did to me when i was a little boy. i'll be keeping an eye on you. signed, Little Brother"

Post results.

Yes, actually.
When I was 14 years old my younger sister, who was 6 at the time, used to molest me. She thinks I have forgotten but I havent. I also didn't want to report her or do anything about it.

Brit fag detected.

kek, now I wanna see a pic pweeze

I need a picture. hahahaha

It sounds normal for a young girl or boy to want to play with the other sex's cock/vag. Just be happy a girl felt your dick bruh.

Get this man a pic, hahaha

Stop samefagging

Relax, this would be my 3rd time posting.

Sorry I interrupted your jerk off session.

You messed up cuck fuck.

And the award for best comment of the day goes to........

She was probably molested herself. That doesn't make what she did ok, but often kids who are hyper-sexual at a young age learned it through being molested.

Most adults who molest kids were molested when they were kids as well. It is a cycle of abuse.

Hmmmm, the Jehovahn is strong in this thread

Yeah been there, people do weird shit when they are young and horny. I don't hold it against em really, but it's obviously not ideal

I fucking wish.... maybe

I used to molest my sister. I dont think she remembers it.