ITT: Ways to fuck with terrorists and their stupid religion. Pic related

ITT: Ways to fuck with terrorists and their stupid religion. Pic related.

a super hot trans dude with sick karate skills.
when they go for a rape they will get beaten up and then they get raped.

:>

ITT:
>Reverse-terrorism

they can't drink alcohol right? so just fill water guns with vodka or other strong liqour and spray it on them, i think strong alcohol gets absorbed by the skin.

What about your stupid religion and the Empire that oppresses and kills them for profit? Maybe we should do something about that.

u mad bro?

He mad.

SJW detected

awesome

sandniggerdetected

u muhamMad

This guy, finally someone smart enough to know this on this website. Racism is made for us to kill eachother. say its not true? Well think about it, elite makes money off of war / oil.

or how about this: take some rose hip seeds and grind them to powder. makes for really good itching powder. then wait in front of a mosque and fill their shoes with it.
you can also use spiky things, small animals or glue

I will hang liberal cucks along with the niggers so you feel better

>racism

Theres that buzzword again

Fuck free speech do it for the KEKs

Im a chef. When muslims come in, I rub rendered pork fat on my gloves and prepare their food. Its so fucking sweet

Who are we to judge this wonderfull culture

Here is a selection of Muslims. Now go and look up what 'racism' means.

What religion?
I never heard any religion actually you're a troll aren't you I just realized. gg

They're not allowed to voluntarily consume it, they're allowed to be forced to consume it.

They wouldn't like it, but it wouldn't send them to hell as long as they weren't intentionally getting shot with it.

When the American Navy was founded in the early 19th century, one of their tactics in dealing with the primarily Muslim pirates was quite insidious.
Whenever they captured the crew, they would dip bullets in pig's blood, then shoot all of them except one. Then they would let him go to warn all the others that this was happening.
Pig's blood entered their bodies before death with no chance of purification. Absolutely haram!

>ways to make me even more subhuman than I was seconds earlier

>how can I never grow up, Sup Forums? I want to behave like I'm 12 forever

How do we know that's muhammad faggot? It could be any dunecoon.