Remind me again why Europeans on int think an EU army is a good idea?

Remind me again why Europeans on int think an EU army is a good idea?

It would be EXTREMELY incompetent

>It's the australian eurohater again

polish minister of defence

russian guy looks like he's longing for a hamburger

It isn't, it's just the krauts trying to sneak in their fourth reich.
EU a shit

I... fail to see what your point is.

Latvian

Let's NOT fuck with Latvia (for now)

This maymays illustrates perfectly what citizens are more protected against their own army.

albania is a qt

our minister of defense uses helicopters to go shopping, if albania is like that imagine how the rest are

The Anglo Ministers/Secratary of Defence

please tell me you're taking the piss canada

Werent you guys with the krauts?

I am not, these are the Ministers of Defence for Ireland, Canada, UK, New Zealand, and Australia and the Secratary of Defense [sic] from America.

thank god we aren't under attack then, the most competent one is probably the sikh

>the Secratary of Defense [sic]
kek, keep being based canada

The Sikh is Trudeau's only competent cabinent member. A Luitenant Colonel who saw action in Bosnia and 3 tours in Afghanistan (wounded in action). He was responsible for finding the bulk of the Taliban in the Kandahar region for the coalition and was called "the best single Canadian intelligence asset in theatre." He then went and served as an RCMP officer doing mostly anti drug and gang work.

He also invented and patented a gas mask that will work over beards

All of the other defence ministers on that picture are career politicians and 2 were teachers with one been a carpentry instructor, so the Sikh is definitely the most qualified.

Here's the updated pic, bro

mattis is a gay. Thats why he never married
He likes to take it in the ass

not willingly

An EU Army wouldn't be used for fighting against external threats, it would just be used a police force to squash any rebellion or sedition in the future, Greek soldiers probably wouldn't fire on Greek rebels so easily if it came to that situation but if you drafted in soldiers from Germany, Poland, France etc. they wouldn't feel as bad shooting the evil rebels from another "country".

trumpfag BTFO

I'm stuck between feeling proud, and feeling genuinely scared by his title of "Mad Dog".
Nothing wrong with that faggot.

Spartans liked to take it in the ass and were the most powerful race of warriors of all time

Why France is not in this pciture ? French one

The Canadian one looks the most serious

>not being worried about his callsign being Chaos

Because France has nice defense industry and military

He's just here to sell planes, Hollande and the generals do the real job

Real talk: An EU army with US oversight would genuinely be a good idea, as long as Europeans are willing to put in the money in order to sustain such a big commitment, which is something a lot of people on both the far left and the far right would oppose

It would have nukes, making it impossible for Putin to invade any EU country.

Based

You fellas should leave the EU and join the anti-globalist alliance

He's interesting, he supports a two state solution in Israel, but also sees Iran and Russia as a threat. Apparently he's increadibly intellegent though

>with US oversight
for what porpoise

Because we need our dicks in everything.

He reads a lot and has a 20,000 book library or something.

>tfw he probably shitposts on /lit/

>the anti-globalist alliance
who would that be exactly

If an EU army wants to be taken even somewhat seriously, it needs support from the US army to provide leadership and logistical training

no wonder Generation Kill was right
buncha old dicks in charge

I'm sure he'll be fine, but somebody doesn't get the moniker "mad dog" without having a little bit of crazy.

I like that guy. He has the stare of someone who shoots kids for stepping on the lawn. Who's that?

what happened to their dress uniforms?

.. much better?

The one lead by the American who's right now filling his cabinet with globalists.

Oh, the one whom builds Trump Towers all over the world!

I like to think that they broked into some house as a prank and are trying to hide themselves with their camouflage.

americucks let themselves get raped by niggz

I don't know how it is exactly in each and every country, but usually the ministry of defence is just a political and civil control body of the military.
The real military power is at the top of the defense forces, at the General Staff of the Armed Forces (or however it's called).
So that picture has no point,

gandi lookin ass

Just be quiet and look at your own bitch

jajajaja....don't fuck with Latvia he sais....jajajaja

They still have them and where them for formal occasions see They probably were wearing fatigues for the photo op.

thats why it is a good idea blyat

updated the list

poland is mental asylum tier

Is russian chinky eye mod based?

Every millitary in the EU apart from france & the uk are an utter joke

she was young once

Ireland has a new minister of defense now.

>believing the us army is an authority on logistics and leadership

this. Most anglos seem to have this complex, if they are not invited.

Are you concerned Sikhs hate Muslims such as yourself?

Palestinians already have a state, it's called Jordan.

Ours looks like I'd expect a defence minister to look 2bh. Old white bloke.