SF:Brandon Belt's two-run homer beats Dodgers
LAA:Lincecum dominates in final start at Triple-A
STL:Matt Holliday blasts 11th homer as Cards roll
CLE:Lindor goes 3-for-5, three RBI against Halos
WAS:Werth smacks walkoff two-run single vs. Phils
LAA:Mike Trout diagnosed with thumb contusion
COL:Tyler Anderson shuts down Padres in debut

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3199531/chicago-white-sox-to-reevaluate-robin-venturas-job-status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Braun about to be ours

Who can stop us?

So when is Urias gonna get his first win in the bigs

Nobody. Embrace the even year meme magic.

That's because the Cubs are shitting on the Tards and Pie Rats this season and their losses are all against garbage teams so they don't have as much to lose in the standings.

>have had preliminary talks
calm down

>Poolio Urine-Ass
>Winning anything

>all their losses are against garbage teams
Didn't they drop a series to the Jints

>Faced Cain and Peavy, the two worst pitchers in the NL
>Still lost 2/3

Pilates of course

A's

>Anderson SS
>Eaton CF
>Cabrera LF
>Abreu 1B
>Frazier 3B
>Lawrie 2B
>Garcia RF
>Navarro C
>Coats DH
>Shields SP

Okay, despair turns back to ANGER.

HOW THE FUCK DOES ROBIN STILL HAVE A FUCKING JOB

FUCK YOU ROBIN

27 SHOOTINGS IN THE SOUTH SIDE LAST WEEKEND AND NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS AT ROBIN

IS HE TRYING TO GET FIRED OR JUST GIVE ANOTHER DIVISION RIVAL FREE WINS

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

FUCKING FIRE ROBIN OR SOMEONE GO FUCKING KILL HIM

There is no fucking defense anymore

FUCKING KILL HIM

Indians

As I said, garbage teams.

Ah you have a point

But "Pilates" are the key to Braun's success. That should be enough to cancel out Arrieta's "Pilates."

I'm happy Sale got exposed for the one dimensional pitcher he is, can't wait to see him get shelled in the Crosstown Cup this year.

>loses against garbage teams
so not a surprise then when they faced garbage pitchers

There you go!
Let it out. Let it all out.

What's the big deal? As far as I can recall, you've raged about every single lineup made in the past month. When are you going to just accept that there is no configuration that will make you happy, because the whole offense just sucks?

Well your team is just roiding it up. Arrieta just does an exercise routine. if they round up AND do an exercise routine, I can only assume things will get better.

Braun is still a Brewer

What happens when Pence and Pagan come back?

Does Pagan just become a 4th outfielder until his contract expires? (which is after this year I think)

Pagan is playing better than Span this year though when he was healthy

I don't think the Giants will get Braun

daily reminder cubs fans wanted Steve bartman put to death for catching a foul ball

give us back navarro

Stats don't mean a thing compared to wins.

Robin needed to be fired months ago it even a whole year ago. Each new line up he puts out just adds more disgust to the fact that he hasn't.

And yes that offense is fucking disgusting.

Navarro is a fucking fat fuck who needs to kill himself ASAP. Salad and Coats clearly so not belong in the Majors. Avi needs to fucking kill himself last year and never be close to playing the field. Forcing Eaton back in center is ultra retarded.

I realize that this is because Ajax got injured forcing these callups and lineups but then that just shows how disgusting the depth is.

Fuck this whole team.

The league will adjust to Flukemer and he'll fall back to Earth.

Pagan will come back for a week, play well, and then go right back to the DL with another issue. We've been through this enough to know he'll never stay healthy. Realistically, the Giants will need to think about who their starting LF will be next year. If Parker and Williamson both remain shit, Braun might be the right choice, especially since they need a right-handed power bat.

Things might be looking up for you
inquisitr.com/3199531/chicago-white-sox-to-reevaluate-robin-venturas-job-status/

>now instead of pessimistic, whosfags are raging at their team

Sophomore slump will hit him hard

reposting

Maz's Weekly MLB Top 15 POWERRANKINGS

These rankings are based of my own numbers and calculations which you arent allowed to see

1. Cubs
2. Rangers
3. Nationals
4. Giants
5. Orioles
6. Redsox
7. Cardinals
8. Mariners
9. Mets
10. Indians
11. Dodgers
12. Pirates
13. Bluejays
14. Royals
15. Yankees

None of that is Robin's fault. Any new manager coming in will be constructing the same lineups. The position players are just shit without a single remaining exception.
Even our "great" pitchers are playing like shit. The whole team just stinks.

Look at this thread, whosfags want a man to die because he's a manager.

Which is worse?

remember how happy mest fans were about not having to give up Wheeler?

kek

funny i thought the dodgers were 'rebuilding' this year

Yeah, you're right. I wasn't saying they shouldn't, I was just saying I don't think they will. If the Giants resign Pagan after this year I'll kill myself btw

Cubs because they honestly think a fan changed the game

Th-They can't be retarded enough to bring Pagan back, right? R-Right?

Pitchers are doing their jobs and giving the team a chance. Q, Rodon, and Sale (had it not been for robins fucktarded ass) would have all had QS's deep into the game last series and Migo has been good lately. This is all on the shit offense and shit blowpen. The only starters who sucked massive shit are Latos and Shields and ones gone and the other starts tonight. But even when the starter is good, the offense can't score and even if they do, the bullpen can't a hold a lead. So it doesn't even matter if Sale, Q, and Rodon throw QSs the team still fucking loses cause they fucking suck.

I don't understand the jacking off Fulmer meme Detoilet wants to push. Has any team had more of a cupcake schedule than Detoilet has had since mid May?

>T___s
>Rasy
>Lillies
>Assletics
>Analslime
>Stankees
>WhoSox
>Blow Gays
>Stankees again

Their toughest match-ups being Toronto and NY, maybe Anaheim, of course he made a turn around.

I don't think so. Not unless it's for pennies

Pagan was hitting so fucking well before he pulled his hamstring though

Delete your account

Yeah, which is always. He's always pulling his hamstring. It's the same episode as always and he's only getting older. Time to cut ties

Be careful.

can we stop the >rags meme already, it's not even funny.

Guess WHO they play tonight

>rags

>rags

>getting this triggered

Sorry m8. BTW is he pitching against the upcoming Indians match up? They gave him his currently lone L. That should be a test for him.

>rags

>Need a corner outfielder to fill in for Pence this season
>Need a long-term starting LF for next season
>Need another power bat
>Need a right-handed bat
>Have enough money to eat his giant contract

Too much adds up to deny it. The Braun trade is happening.

>rands

Not happening because the Dodgers will get him just to spite you.

Eaton RF
Abreu 1B
Melky LF
Frazier 3B
Lawrie 2B
Anderson SS
Avila C(try Navarro for Shields starts if it somehow helps makes him less shitty)
Garcia DH (hurry up Morneau)
Shuck CF (to be immediately replaced upon Ajax's return)

It's still very ugly because the players themselves are shitty and making so with what they have but still a lot better than Robin "needs to get shot" Ventura.

Rodon and MiGo have the lowest ERAs over the past 30 days.
Q has been league-average and Sale has been an embarrassment.
There's no aspect of this team that you can point to and say "they're not at fault for this bad stretch." One day the offense shows up, but the pitching shits the bed. The next day the pitching shows up, but the offense looks like they have a blindfold over their eyes.

you can pay bautista 30 million a year untill hes 41

You're an idiot. The Dodgers have a shit ton of good young outfielders already

I mean cespedes pretty much is our offense, it was a great trade for both teams

What prospects do the Giants have to give up for Braun?

The Dodgers could always get more.

Doyers FO just like hoarding prospects. They never trade them away for aging stars.

They just ate a huge contract with Carl Crawford and released him because they had too many outfielders. It would make absolutely no sense

I hope so

>the dodgers are going to buy every good player and leave none for anyone else hahahahahahaha!
Fucking hate this meme. If LA has so much cash why the fuck did Grienke walk?

Most likely Arroyo and/or Susac, some random RP prospect, and a willingness to eat most of his contract.

That sounds kinda sucky?

>very unironically 0-6 against the Indians

Doubt.jpg

Not that bad for another trophy.

Oh no of course not. The whole team is responsible for the bad stretch. But on a game by game basis it's amazing how some aspects of the team can be great and the others so shitty as to ruin the greatness. And then they swap which aspect it was the next day.

This team is just so fucking stupid now that just fire Robin already. Like I know at this point it won't even help but that fucker doesn't deserve life let alone a job. Fire Robin.

Soon.

Thank God for the Pens and Steelers, because the Buccos are stinking up the joint this year.

O's

It'll be interesting to see which direction the club is gonna go with in regards to the starting pitching crisis

Ubaldo's not even good enough to play for the Tides
Wright is not confident out here
And Wilson is a consistent 5 ERA guy

Just because you have money doesn't mean you want to spend it. There's a chance the FO wasn't confident in him and didn't think he was worth 200+ million.

>There's a chance the FO wasn't confident in him

Didn;t the guy literally come off one of the lowest era season in the live ball era?

I know there's probably good reasons why LA didn't give Grienke a record-breaking contract, I'm just fucking irritated that every time trade talks come up some twenty-seven chromosone limp dicked big market fanboy comes into the conversation and yells about how """his""" team is going to buy every good player ever and win all the rings.

But we are.

They have Kershaw. You can buy 2 or 3 pretty good pitchers for the price of 200 million. When you have the best pitcher in baseball you just need a good supporting cast.

>rags

You know the new team always takes the player's contract too right?

>Bottom of the 11th
>Bases loaded
>2 outs
>Throw this pitch sequence
>Issue a walk-off walk

Is this the most embarrassing loss of the season?

Yeah, Greinke had a phenomenal 2015 season. The problem is, whatever they paid Zack, they'd need to give more to Kershaw. Deciding between Kershaw and Greinke probably wasn't very difficult for the Dodgers FO.

Old teams often eat a big portion of the contract senpai.

>goes to a local teams game
>leaves after 6th inning

bothers me tbqh

I forgot about this thanks user

the brewers would inevitably have to take part of the contract to get rid of him

>tfw going into a series in DC and your team wasted Arrieta and Lester on the Barves

bandwagoner pls go, Hammel, Hendricks, and Lackey all have sub-3.00 ERAs too

no thats the jays losing in extra innings on a 4 pitch walk after loading the bases with another 4 pitch walk

or the jays losing on a passed ball walk off against the orioles in extra innings

or the jays losing a game against detoilet where sanchez went 8 innings with a 1 hitter and 12 ks

>not getting angry your team wasted starts from your #1 and #2 against the worst team in baseball just before going against one of the best teams
Retard pls go.

Sometimes, but that guy was saying the Giants would be willing to eat Braun's contract I thought, at least that's how he worded it

Try losing a 7-1 game in the bottom of the 9th because for some dumb fucking reason your normally okay closer couldn't fucking pitch to save his life.

>implying that matter when all your pitchers are throwing like aces

Not necessarily. It's possible though. They would just get less in return if they didn't pay part of his contract

Or the fact that the he wasn't pulled until he already gave up 4 runs