First blunt. Fuck I suck at it

First blunt. Fuck I suck at it

Normally just use pipes, bubblers n bongs

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/g0fnxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah that's one of the worst I've seen, congrats.

Keep trying OP I smoked weed for over 12 years before I started rolling blunts

Dude you gotta TUCK!

Any tips? I Like smoking them just never really tried to make my own

Tuck?

Whatever I did is making it come apart. Getting hard to smoke

With blunt wraps u gotta roll it and smoke it fast or else it'll dry out and they usually take up a lot of weed becuz blunts are party smokes that are meant to be passed around.

Keep trying man i know that shit sucks but eventually you'll notice them getting tighter and burning more efficiently. After you master the blunt rolling you can move onto hard mode: rolling will raw papers. After that you can roll with virtually anything

Tuck as in make it tight before you wet it and close it. I overly wet them then dry them over my stove top burner. They all end up looking like brown bananas but they smoke fine.

BTW there isn't anything wrong about smoking a blunt alone it's actually quite fantastic

Keep practicing

Yea man, just gotta tuck. When you roll it you have to push the bottom half into the top. Then you're goodie

Morning coffee and a blunt with just the right mix of tobacco/weed are magic

Raw paper meaning the inner wrapping?

On that note, what's the best way to prevent the two coming apart. Tried moistening them and it seemed to make it worse.

Never paid much attention to the different layers when watching people

Thinking it's hold up. Still feel it tho so whatever

Your fingers are literally the only thing keeping it closed

Fuck it!!! Pac the Pipe..

poal.me/g0fnxc

vote

Also potheads are the most like macaver, mcgruber,m? Whatever

Give them a ball of yawn, a tire, and an old radiator and you'll be able to smoke within ten minutes.

It definitely does not make me creative like that

Forgot this to illustrate my analogy

quit fucking your pot with tobacco! Jesus Christ! get a pipe or bong or papers !

I have those. Just like the taste some times. Mix a little tobacco from a cig

You gotta do it at the start. You are trying to fuse the two so it needs a fair amount of moisture and pressure. The tucking makes this easier because you have a harder surface to press your wetended areas together. Wet wet wet then dry the hell out of it. If it starts running while you smoke just rotate circular of the run and the wind will even it out.