/scn/

naturalización edición

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/06/em-10-anos-numero-de-imigrantes-aumenta-160-no-brasil-diz-pf.html
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2016/10/fugindo-da-crise-venezuelanos-invadem-casas-em-roraima.html
www2.camara.leg.br/camaranoticias/noticias/RELACOES-EXTERIORES/520860-CAMARA-APROVA-PROPOSTA-DE-NOVA-LEI-SOBRE-MIGRACAO.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come to Brazil

pero no hablo protugues

¿Se puede tener la nacionalidad doble Polaca/Argentina?

Si, es mi objetivo

Es difícil conseguir novia en Cracovia?

depende de ti

que piensan las chicas polacas del idioma español?

ningun idea pero creo que gustan los latinos

>Argentina i Perú
>2 años
¿Por qué tan poco tiempo?

para mejorar la inmigración

Todavía les gusta la inmigración a esa selva de hormigón llamada Buenos Aires? Patagonia es la mejor parte de Argentina pero por lo que sé, no hay allí trabajo.

Si, me voy a BsAs, Patagonia es demasiado frio por mi

>selva de hormigón
estoy acostumbrado a eso

bump

Me parece que tu español sigue mejorando para ti.

Tengo un vecino polaco que ya tiene tiempo viviendo acá, pero no creo que México sea la mejor opción para ti.

cuanto tiempo es tu vecino en Mexico?

por lo menos 5 años

habia un francés que posteaba en /fr/ que llevaba un tiempo viviendo en méxico, hace meses que no lo veo postear

Que' significa "scn"?

spics, cheating, niggers

spenspek con nativos

bump

Donde esta /lat/?

en /lat/, y es mejor que se quede asi

No lo encuentro en el catálogo hace 15 días no posteo por 4chin donde esta lat donde esta fer y donde esta mi shitposting diario?

>No lo encuentro en el catálogo
yo si lo veo, buscá bien

el te esta jodiendo...

no me digas...

>donde esta fer
hola
se cortó la luz. wena ANDE

Just for the record, Brazil changed its migration laws 3 days ago, as we just removed all border control. Anyone can obtain Brazilian citizenship upon request.

Not only buenos aires is a shithole, but our patagonia is literally a desert. Miles and miles and miles of dead nothing. Chile is better

Your goverment wants to import million of nignogs ot what?

How does that work? What are the requirements?

There you go OP. Go to Brazil, get a citizenship and live there, everyone is white and Germanic/Slavic/Italian/French/Nordic there so you'll feel just like home Here we are full so sadly we cannot accomodate any more people, sorry.

ESTOOO

Lo siento otro Polaco pero Chile es la tierra prometida.

literalmente

They got the only piece of land that was worth something while we claimed desert

They're mostly from Syria, Haiti, Congo, Mali, Pakistan, Angola and a small number from Bengal (India). All being sent to the southeast (São Paulo, then Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais) and south (all 3 states) regions. The rest of Brazil remained intact.

You must go to Brazil and request citizenship. You can't request citizenship from an embassy, only in Brazil. It's a lawless country so they're pretty much getting rid of law in Brazil as it has never been actually used.

But if you request what qualifications do you need to meet to obtain it? Probably speak Portuguese but is that literally all?

Hay trabajo en Patagonia, y como no hay tanta gente se gana más platita,

Nothing. You arrive in Brazil, request citizenship and they'll provide you a free lawyer to get your papers ready.

They want to ship them to the South, so they homogenize the country. It's chicken shit and will cause a nasty backlash.

kek
leave it to argentina to fuck up like always

There are no jobs in patagonia...I grew up there.

y yo que pensé que eramos los más fáciles...reciben muchos inmigrantes por año?

There are in infrastructure and shit like that and as it's not that populated the wages are higher. It's just like the west of Brazil, where there is absolutely nothing.

Sí.
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/06/em-10-anos-numero-de-imigrantes-aumenta-160-no-brasil-diz-pf.html

>reciben muchos inmigrantes por año?

g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2016/10/fugindo-da-crise-venezuelanos-invadem-casas-em-roraima.html

>O governo de Roraima diz que 30 mil venezuelanos cruzaram a fronteira em 2016.

Could an EU style agreement for the southern cone countries

No. We already have a trade partnership called Mercosul/Mercosur.

>There are in infrastructure
Not really, there's nothing. As someone who grew up in santa cruz and tierra del fuego, the little infraestructure there is over there is just terrible and bad designed, there is no future there and that's why everbody leaves.

link?
no puedo encontrar nada en google

I heard about things getting better because of the chinks there, but I guessed they would bring their own engineers.

Link to the official report:
www2.camara.leg.br/camaranoticias/noticias/RELACOES-EXTERIORES/520860-CAMARA-APROVA-PROPOSTA-DE-NOVA-LEI-SOBRE-MIGRACAO.html

wew, no sabía que recibían tantos haitianos

>Os venezuelanos têm vindo cada vez mais para Boa Vista em busca de emprego e comida.
>comida

y pensar que hay gente que todavia defiende ese régimen nefasto...

chinks hire their own chink engineers from chinkland...and soon they'll leave because most of those projects were with the consent of the last government to do some money laundry.

X THOOOORRRRR XQ HABLAN PIRATA

oh, thanks user. sorry for the horrible english. What do you guys get out of it? Is it beneficial to Brazil?

>The substitute grants an amnesty in the form of permanent residence to immigrants who, if they enter Brazil until July 6, 2016, apply until one year after the beginning of the law, irrespective of the previous migratory situation.

una amnestia no es naturalisación

It's literally a mess that doesn't work and members try to rip each other off.
La legislación antigua afirmaba que un inmigrante necesitaba vivir en Brasil por 15 años antes de obtener la naturalización, ahora se puede obtenerla con menos de 1 año.

pero una residencia permanente es suficiente para dejarte vivir y trabajar en el país, por qué es tan importante la ciudadanía para vos?

>What do you guys get out of it?
Exponentially higher homicide/rape/crime rates and the likelihood of terrorist attacks.

>s it beneficial to Brazil?
No.

O Wikipedia diz que temos 50 000 haitianos no Brasil, mas é falso. No Brasil há mais de 120 000 haitianos.

>implying Brazil actually follows that "law"
Amnesty means citizenship in Brazil.

Go to BR, it's actually more convenient in your particular case.

This, get a citizenship and then go live in Argentina because of the Mercosur treaties. But do it quickly before the country implodes.

soy un otro user pero con la ciudadanía uno puede votar y usar embajadas del país en el extranjero y en general él tiene los mismos derechos como otros

I don't really recommend that, let him just stay in Brazil.
There are rumors that Mercosur will change its immigration policies once Maduro is gone which is predicted to happen in the next couple of years.

>otro polaco hablando español

literalmente por qué?, y realmente te gustaría renunciar a tu ciudadanía y los privilegios de cer ciudadano europeo o te gustaría tener las dos?

I doubt Mercosur will go anywhere now that Brazil is eating itself out.

I would never recommend anyone to migrate to Brazil, unless I actually wanted to cause that person harm. lol

>o polaco agora vai ter que aprender português

Me parece increíble esto de que Brasil de ciudadanía en menos de un año. Quisiera creer que es algo que beneficia al estado pero probablemente no. Qué mundo loco..

ser* wew

Well we're not in a better position either, honestly I discourage all the Euros with whom I talk and want to migrate to Argentina.
Not for the memes, it's just not recommendable. There are better places.

Hay al menos tres polacos hablando español si no más en Sup Forums

>te gustaría tener las dos
ya tengo la doble nacionalidad y por lo que sé la mayoría de los países latinoamericanos permite la doble nacionalidad así que si viviera en Chile or un otro país americano, me gustaria guardar las nacionalidades, que ya tengo y obtener otro también

>or
o*

>Hay al menos tres polacos hablando español si no más en Sup Forums
de verdad? creí que era solamente el de Cracovia, de verdad te hace pensar.

>me gustaria guardar las nacionalidades, que ya tengo y obtener otro también
qué otra nacionalidad tenés y cómo la obtuviste?, coleccionás ciudadanías o las tenés con otro propósito?

Chile is much better of.

>de verdad?
Si no me equivoco, español es el tercer idioma más popular en las escuelas polacas después alemán y francés (todos necesitan inglés por lo que no cuenta).

>qué otra nacionalidad tenés y cómo la obtuviste?
Mi papá es de los EEUU

>coleccionás ciudadanías o las tenés con otro propósito?
No diría que quiero coleccionar ciudadanías pero quiero mover a un otro país en el futuro y me gustaría obtener la ciudadanía del país. Probablemente será un país de habla española o ingles porque esos son los idiomas que hablo adémas polaco.

Si hablas castellano te va a ser fácil entender portugués

Olvidé agregar que estudiantes tener aprender al menos dos lenguas en la escuela.
Tuve tres, inglés, español y latín.

Una pregunta para los sudacas. ¿Vosotros cazáis con flechas y arco o con lanzas?

Y también quería preguntar si tenéis algún familiar, amigo o conocido que haya sido sacrificado a los dioses. Gracias.

Delet this. Nos estamos llenando de extranjeros.

Mapucuckes

>¿Vosotros cazáis con flechas y arco o con lanzas?
Si, se introdujo la flecha hace muy poquito tiempo, es una tecnologia relativamente nueva acá.

>tenéis algún familiar, amigo o conocido que haya sido sacrificado a los dioses
Sisi, mi vecino fue sacrificado a la Pachamama hace dos semanas, para asegurar la buena cosecha de papas (patatas) dentro de unos meses.

>¿Vosotros cazáis con flechas y arco o con lanzas?
Yo espero que un puma mate algo y se lo robo. Trabajar por comida es de blancos cuckeados

>Chile is much better of.
apparently Chile is better only economically, I've been told by argentines and foreigners than they tend to be rude with non-chileans, I don't know how accurate is this though

>español es el tercer idioma más popular en las escuelas polacas después alemán y francés
me acabo de enterar de ésto, escuché que hay algunos españoles en Polonia y que muchos polacos se iban a trabajar a España, pero no pensé que fuera tan popular

>Mi papá es de los EEUU
te gustaría inmigrar a EEUU o no?

>studiantes tener aprender al menos dos lenguas en la escuela
noice, nosotros tenemos algunas escuelas que te enseñan hasta 4 idiomas, pero no son la mayoría

kek. True tho

arcos y flechas raza maestra

y si, la semana pasada sacrificamos a mi primo virgen a Inti

I've been tho Chile a ton of times and I've ALWAYS been nice, helpful and welcoming to me. They only were rude when they mistook me for an argie, that was not nice.

>to Chile
Typing in a hurry always sucks desu.

>They only were rude when they mistook me for an argie
makes sense, a friend of me was born in Chile but came to live here when he was a kid, and told me that they're ruder when they know he was born there

it seems that they really hate us

Everyone in Latin America kinda does in their own way. To someone with no contact with argies every single one of you is a porteño.

In my experience chileans treat tourists very well, of course, as long as the tourists are nice and behave (like everywhere). Now with foreigners that come to live here is different. Chileans will not help them in the same manner as if they were tourists. Not that they are rude to them, but a sort of "not my fucking problem" attitude.

>muchos polacos se iban a trabajar a España
Alemania y Inglaterra son mas populares pero creo que es posible que España está detrás ellos. Además, hay muchos polacos principalmente en Madrid.

>te gustaría inmigrar a EEUU o no?
Viví en EEUU cuando era más joven durante algún tiempo y me gustó (voy a pasar este verano que viene allí) pero en el futuro no quisiera vivir allí por más de un par de años.

Para ser honesto tengo un realmente buen amigo de Chile y me gustaría tratar de vivir allí.

>To someone with no contact with argies every single one of you is a porteño.
but the whole country hates porteños ;_;

Do Argentines hate Chileans or is it the other way around?

Well, I don't know if it's because I'm used to people here in Porto Alegre being porteño lite when it comes to their attitude, but Chileans always seemed super helpful and friendly to me whenever I visited Chile, to the low class taxi driver to the CEO in the hotel bar.

I think it's more like friendly rivalry than hatred. I might be wrong though.

Hello. Are you an immigrant living in Poland?

>it seems that they really hate us
Maybe older people? The ones that still talk or remember the almost war between us in the 70's. I've never seen or heard someone talking bad in a serious way about argies, peruvians, bolivians or whatever. Only the typical banter that is expected between neighboring countries.