How am im supossed to put this rock in my nose

how am im supossed to put this rock in my nose
halp drugtards

Looks mostly like crack.

Otherwise chop it up with a razor blade

Just shove that shit in there. Is this your first time?
It will dissolve in your nose and through that you can ingest it. Easy as that. Every once in a while take a big snort in with the rock still stuffed in there.

What is it supposed to be?

its supposed to be coke

nigga u trollin

Smash that shit with a knife then make lines with razor blade. Snort it.

That's meth, I'd prefer to go get some foil and a straw. Taco the foil and crush up a line, put the line on there spread evenly. Heat the underside of the foil with a lighter, be careful not to get it too hot. Use the straw to suck all the smoke you're making. Follow the line with the lighter and straw and go wild.

Remember to play guitar and write stupid poetry. Also, don't do the same drug two weekends in a row. That's how you get hooked.

How much did it cost?

Chop it up with razor blade and post more pics

That's Molly you cunt

That's heroin you slimy wanker

That crack bro put it in a chillum with a screen

That's detergent you degenerate

Looks like 2.2 grams of MARIJUANA, thr active ingredient im THC

used a coin kek, its harder than it looks like
this sounds fun to do

Post pics of you doing it, I wanna take a trip down memory lane. I haven't touched the stuff in 10 years

coke is used to make crack so in a way it is coke. but its crack

Looks like it busted up nice, if it was crack i'd doubt it'd do that

But as far as I know, looks like some fire ass coke. Use a knife if you gotta. You're telling me you can get your hands on some coke but not a razor?

Anal insertion, it is absorbed faster so you get a chance to touch your prostate without it being gay.

Use a credit card. Place it down flat on top and apply pressure then slide it around a bit. Scrape what sticks to the card off with another or a razor and chop it up a bit more and line it up. Put it on glass to waste less. The finer you get it the less it will hurt and faster it will absorb.

MDMA

It's for smoking

Could you maybe tell us what it is?

i actually did this with a little ball of opium a friend of my gave me on his birthday, was a nice trip

omw

Actual drug user detected

cut it and sell it make money fag

Mah nigger

its going great, thanks man
smells great

Portuguese fag detected

crack IS coke you fuckwit

Just snort it, one line. Don't die.

Have a good time. Take it easy. Looks pretty potent

As a cokehead who just spent 1300$ on bills this morning and has no drugs I am jealous. Have fun man. How much did you get? If you don't do drugs/coke often you might want to go slow for the first few lines to make sure it isn't super potent/ a different drug then what you were told.