Any poorfags on today?

Any poorfags on today?

What is some good budget food? Preferably not anything like rice that I have to use a pot for, microwave stuff is fine.

I'm saving up for a car and have been packing pb n j to work every day and it's getting boring

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/pHUdq
budgetbytes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pizza Hut pizza

Maruchan yakisoba, or nissin chow mein which will probably be right next to it for a little bit more. Shits like 60cents a pack at walmart. First thing that came to mind when you said microwavable

more expensive than proper pizza here

granola and insects

Mcdonalds dude. Can't go wrong with that. I eat it probably 3 or 4 times a week. I'ts king of the cheap tasty fast food

Dude you're really missing out if you don't want to make rice. You can literally live on rice and beans for the rest of your life if you had to (has all the essential amino acids humans need) AND that shit is like super, super cheap.

With rice and beans you could probably spend less than $2 per day to be full.

Ever since they changed the dollar menu you might as well eat at wendy's. You'll have lettuce and tomatos,etc on your shit

>good budget food
>microwave
choose one

your gonna die soon .... the goal of that place is to kill people

potatoes can be cooked in a microwave and are cheap

Rice can be done very easily in the microwave. Measure out your portion (one part rice, two parts water) and microwave 10-15 minutes depending on the power output of your microwave. Add seasonings before you cook if you want, and enjoy.

lol fat sweaty bitch

McDs isn't even that cheap. I find I have to spend like $6-7 bucks there to be full, I usually spend LESS at In-N-Out for significantly better food.

Microwave rice

4 cheese hot pockets
Biggest bang for buck calories, nutrition/cost. Lived off those for a year till things got sorted.

Minute rice + sauce will get you by for weeks if you can deal with only changing your sauce up for variety. Also mixing cooked ramen into an egg/omelette is very filling.

Nigga, that shit's expensive. A 4L box of minute rice is probably the same price, but doesn't come with cups included.

Not cheap compared to rice or noodles.

spicy ramens best

Get a bag of cereal

maruchan yakisoba looks good, however, i don't think it's as cheap as you're saying it is. i picked up a rapid ramen cooker for about 5 dollars and can make ramen packages in the microwave, only takes 3 minutes too

Soup is your best friend. Buy chickenfilet by the kilo, store it in the fridge and boil it with chicken bouillion as you go.

>I can't afford a $3.00 pot to cook rice in.
You're dumb. Rice and beans is the way to go when ultra-cheaping it.

Convenience tends to cost more.

probably the best way to save is to prepare meals the night before, or on an easy day and pack them up for the whole week. buy some tupperware.

imgur.com/gallery/pHUdq

get a slow-cooker, and then this blog has a lot of super cheap meals and things that don't need a lot of supervised cooking time.
budgetbytes.com/
She did a thing called the SNAP challenge, where she bought only items covered by SNAP benefits, and made super-cheap, but super-tasty, and super-big meals

bread, instant noodles, budget cereal for nutrition, cola, water.
btw, this has been my diet 6+ days/wk for the last 6 years, & for the unforeseeable future.
kill me.

You want to eat on a mega budget but you are not willing to boil some fucking water in a pot? Lentils are the ultimate poorfag food and go well with most anything, make a batch and eat it all week

and by 'granola' you mean plants from folks gardens and untended fields, right?

>Buy low quality rice in kilograms
>Make your own fire.
>Eat unlimited rice.
>If seaside, harvest clams.
>Fish your own fish.
>If inept as fuck, algea would do.

It definitely is. You have to go to walmart though, shit can be like 3 dollars a box at most places. But I know at walmart ( at least here) shit is like 68 cents a thing. and the yakisoba is way better then the ramen.

> make rice and beans before work
> have to buy tupperware
> put rice and beans in tupperware
> lunch time at work
> rice and beans gross mess with a ton of condensation in tupperware i spent too much money on

beans and smashed potatoes

just find some recipe online for the beans.

jesus. do it the night before, let it cool before you put the lid on, and no groce sloppy mess.

FUCK. you children are not good at problem solving.

Here's my diet in college:

FAT bag of rice. You can get like 20 pounds of rice at the asian store for next to nothing. Eat rice with every meal.

Eggs.

Frozen Chicken Breasts.

Dry beans.

Whatever vegetables are on sale.

Buy everything in bulk, don't go out.

I take food to work in Tupperware all the time. It lasts a long time, so you won't be buying it all the time, and keeps your food fresh for lunch just fine. You're really whining about nothing. In the long run, it is less costly than buying microwave crap in packaging and you will get better nutrition.

> I see you in work eating rice and beans
> kek so hard at you for being a poor fag
> tell you to kill yourself

Attached proof of cheapness

The cheese flavor of that is actually really good imo

That's surprising, it sounds gross.

Whatever you do, don't get the chicken flavor. I repeat, don't get the chicken flavor.

It tastes like they put ground up chicken bones on it or some shit, not anything like chicken