What's your kink/fetish Sup Forums?

What's your kink/fetish Sup Forums?

I'll start, I've always had this thing for hypnotizing people, or anything to do with hypnosis really, I usually hypnotize anons and strangers. Although I've never been under myself and would love to try.

Sexual intercourse.

Kissing and holding hands. Sometimes I hate myself because Im such a freak.

sick fuck

fapping in pussy without using hands

feed my cum

amazon + smaller girl.
especially when she lifts her up

2-D females.

Wedgies

alpha males fucking me and women teasing me.

get the fuck out of here you sick bastard, I bet you like the missionary position too, fucking reported, scum

Cheating girls. I enjoy seducing girls in relationships. There's fun domination stuff that come along with this both in and out of sex.

Feet, slapping, Amazon girls dominating smaller girls, white girls making black girls slaves, angry girls, milfs, clowns I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

1.Snuggling in bed
2.ear lobe biting/heavy bewaring on the ears
3.feets/legs
I'm such a fucking freak

That's a private question. None of your business tbh. Bad form to ask, really.

new fetish confirmed

You a fan of lezdom, too?
My nigga.

cuckqueans. especially when they're really friendly.

source?

women

hand holding

While cuckqueaning (cheating ON the girl, presumably with her consent) is something I'm also into, this is kind of the opposite (the girl is cheating with me, without the knowledge of her partner).

socks

Sauce on that ass now user

oh. i like (the boy is cheating with me, with the knowledge of his partner).

especially saying things like "....okay.....if you buy me starbucks after."

cheating is fun too though

Having a younger girl dress like a young teen and acting cute af as I fuck them, they call me daddy and beg for more
>inb4 girl is underage MODS

incest and casual sex on like a global scale, like people fucking in public like all the time type shit

Switching between being a Dom and being a sub to girls and guys

beta faggot. i would cover that body with cuts.

That's pretty hot.

Now that I think about it, the ideal would be a girlfriend who was turned on by me hooking up with girls in relationships.

I'm not against that idea ;)

public sex

>Lingerie and stockings best fetish confirmed.

Fight me fuck bois

Bdsm. I enjoy tying my gf down and taking every last bit of control away from her.

my kink would be have a girl that turns into the nymphoest nymphomaniac of the universe when she realises she can have sex with me

Kids

Love to be hypnotized erotically, it makes sex almost as good as on lsd!

IRL shotas.

if i'm going to operate on you, we'd have to do it proper with four point restraints. and id be wearing my RN uniform.

pubes

mine's really easy actually.

i love sucking dick. i love everything about it. i love when you're pulling down the guys waistband and you don't know whats about to pop out.. i love how their balls feel. i love how it smells. i love how it tastes. i love how it feels in my mouth, when it gets really hard right before he cums. i love swallowing all of it. i love hearing him moan and close his eyes because i pleasure him that much. i love when he manspreads and i get to kneel between his knees and just take his whole dick.

mmfucking love it.

Asians and crop tops/loose tanks tops with no bra underneath

Fetish. Gilfs can not get enough.

enough with the shitty incest gifs.

These fucking captions are always so hokey and cringe inducing. It's like they were translated from Russian or something. So outright unsexy. Like anyone actually talks like this.

My nigga.

this

user ima need this sauce asap

inanimate transformation into sexual objects.

holy shit timestamp you two.

feminine penises

Facesitting is really hot, there's a lot of brazillian clips where they sit on their slaves until they panic for air.

l

sauce?

That's hot.

Pregnancy and impregnation, especially risky sex where impregnation is a possibility.

Jelly as fuck, I've only been on the other end of things, what have you been hypnotized to do specifically?

you'd probably find me annoying... i'd beg for it every day.

The idea of women contemplating dog knees.

Vore. Nuff said.

I'm a foot fetish and sissy-hypnosis type of guy

I want to fuck my cousin

Oh I think I can live with that.

I'm pretty normal. Glasses turn me on.

also, I'm a fucking sop for pure love

sauce? which scene on naughtyamerica?

that's hardly a fetish, everyone wants to fuck his hot cousin

fucking THIS my nigga.

>frying high on 2 strong tabs
>best friend hypnotizes me
>"every time this bell rings, it will feel like your pussy is being completely filled... you're getting fucked better than ever"
>he starts gently ringing it... moving his finger around the edge of it, lightly making noise
>cumming so hard it fucking hurts
>hypnotizes me into believing im his kitten
>fucks me so hard
>best sex ever

sauce on these wincest gifs?

Glasses are hot because they make the girl look smarter and more mature.

you mean those videos with the flashing lights and horrible noise that cause seizures?

.............why? i mean i like the sissy videos where mean girls are really bitchy and dominant. i can see the appeal of those.

hair. i love girls who don't shave (who also don't naturally grow much hair). My gf doesn't shave her legs and i love it

Why the fuck do you watch the seizure inducing ones then?