Ask argentinian guy anything

ask argentinian guy anything
>inb4 im white

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21750909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

de dónde sos?
te vas de joda hoy?

chaco, resistencia no man no voy tengo 15 pesos y hace una semana que como fideo no mas ni para pucho tengo

con 15 pesos en chaco sos el rey

jajaja no se que cuento te contaron ajja 100 pesos la entrada minimo en un cheboli poronga la entrada y en villa angela que es una verga 200 pesos te colas y no podes tomar nada tampoco la que me queda es colgarme de alguien no mas

where is hitler buried?

he is burried in pussy somewhere in brazil, cant tell you anything else

Vamo macri

juntá pasto con tierra y vendesela a algun gil

It took exactly 3 posts for the word resistance to be mentioned. This is officially a south american thread.

y mira yo no estoy de acuerdo con todas sus politicas pero hasta ahora se nota que estan tratando de mejorar la situacion y mandarlos en cana a los k hasta que pase un año por lo menos no creo que sea justo criticarlos por la situacion economica ahora pero no tengo ningun partido politico por suerte , si se mandan alguna cagada grosa los voy a bardear pero hasta ahora no vi nada que lo amerite

What's the story behind this sun with that stupid face in your flag ?

Por que son tan insoportables los Argentinos?

What's the story behind the tacky assymetric star and cowtails thing in your flag?

dale un toque de provenzal y estoy hecho jajjaa estoy en corrientes ahora los controles en el puente estan un toque mas pesados ahora pero si no te zarpas tipo intentando traer un cascote grande podes hacer pasar cualquier cosa

We ain't going to give u back the Falkan Islands. Fuckers.

Malvinas... what a silly name.

nigga put sum respeck on my flag, fuck you mean

>>nigger detected

dependee de que parte de argentina vienen generalmente los porteños de buenos aires son los peores pero por que tienen un estilo de vida mas acelerado que el resto del pais y como son los que tienen mas plata para viajar quedamos como unos pelotudos para todos los demas pero si te venis para donde yo estoy seguro te tratan bien si no te roban nada

Que tipo de Pata es la Gonia?

Por qué la Kirchner expropió a la Repsol YPF? Quieren que los españoles les conquistemos otra vez?

I can't say because I'm not American, looks rude what i said but I'm really curious about it, also who was the idea to put the sun in the flag?

look for me and im gonna get a lot of shit for this for sure they are not longer ours (even tho in papers we have more right to it i believe correct me if im wrong) because we went to war for them and we lost so we lost also all the right to talk for them as well, but you gotta understand the people because we were under a dictatorship went the war started many went because they want to it but the rest were killed if not

One of the Argentine founding fathers. It's an Incan sun god b/c he thought it would be cool to start a constitutional monarchy and be a modern Incan empire.

Belgrano, he was also a queer imo.

macri abri las importaciones de una vez la puta madre

I agree, my parents always go on and on about how important they are for them, but it's just used by politicians to stir up easy support.

It's called the Sun of May, "el Sol de Mayo", it represents the Inca god: Inti. It's called "of may" because of the May's revolution in 1810 in which Argentina became independent from Spain.

An advice, learn how to fucking google.

the wife of belgrano created it so we can difference ourselves from the spanish army during the war from what i recall from highschool that was it our history teacher didnt give a fuck sorry

TY

Me voy a la mierda
nos vemos en marte

sep igual algunos se van al carajo aveces en la plaza te gritan cosas por usar la remera de iron maiden o sexpistols nada que ver los chabones jaja muy militantes ya

y como afecta esto a boca?

esta noche skt vs clg la final del msi vamo clg aphromoo t hamo

/argentina/

hace casi un año y medio mas o menos que ya no juego al lol tuve que cortar para enfocarme en el estudio capaz lo miro a que hora es

por qué las porteñas son tan histéricas y celosas?

por que son mujeres

vuelvo a preguntar:

ni idea todas las cosas que hicieron los k para que no se hunda el pais mientras robaban todo lo que podian tengo 19 años intento enfocarme en la politica lo que puedo pero no se todo lo que pasa jaja

2:30 empieza, es a mejor de 5
Duran un monton, hasta tipo 6 6:30

>im white

You liar!

>>Ameribongo detected

Here you go

Why are the Falkland Islands still British?

esta todo inundado alla en misiones o na que ve?

>>tiny baby hands

Disclaimer
To access this section of Sup Forums (the "website"), you understand and agree to the following:

The content of this website is for mature audiences only and may not be suitable for minors. If you are a minor or it is illegal for you to access mature images and language, do not proceed.

Why do you faggots get so bent out of shape over the Fawklands?

op cuantos años tenes?

How does it feel to know that the Falklands will always remain british?

Same reason you niggers get so bent out of shape over 9/11.

B/c easy political points.

im 19 i just happen to have girly hands and im overweight not american overweight but i could be better thats why my hands look like that

19 tengo man

geograficly argentinian ;D

it stands for Spanish Portugese Indian Colored for a reason.

Shoulda pointed that out when they sank the General Belgrano.

Every group of people has the right to self determination.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21750909

A 90% voter turnout at a referendum resulted in a landslide victory to remain under British rule.

The people who live there choose their masters. The Argentinians have NO claim on that. Neither do the British even, they chose their masters.

Deal with it.

i have already answer what i think on the subject read the thread ,about what i feel i dont really care what happens we have a lot of land to be fighting for that and its better for us have a good relationship with more powerfull countrys like yours i just want the people that fight in that war on both sides to be happy and that the ones that died be remember as brave no matter what got them there im speaking from both argentina and the soldiers in the uk

OP

You did this yesterday and got buttraped over the Falklands and the fact the de Kirchner is being indited for fraud in office

And the bitch used the Falklands to blind you dumb fuckwits to what she was up to

Ask you anything? You're Argentinian. That's all I need to know

>>pasty cuck detected

do you know adolf eichmann?

pff no le entendi una mierda

Stay mad about your shit tier genes, and please try and keep them out of the nice half of the continent. K. thx

> Sovereign territory of another nation successfully defended
> Terrorist attack by pissed off muslims
Yeah, I see how those two things compare.

the people that was put there after the war they literally have just two generations thats not a group of people that originated there they were put there on purpose so they can say that either way i already said that i dont see the point on keep fighting for them we lost the war and thats it

SOS UN FORRO PAPAFRITA

>the ones that died be remember as brave
You know what... good for you. I wish more people had that attitude.

Mira como escribís la concha de tu madre. Te enseñaron a escribir en el campo? Porteño masterrace reporting.

why would you come to an english website and not even bother to know english and second, go back to your pseudo Sup Forums argentinian site and tell them to stop promoting themselves in here, you're being pathetic, needy, just like an attention whore, you argentinians are trying to get noticed by a larger international site to pimp your egos or something like that? i dont even know what's your deal is, but is just sad

I guess mass immigration really is bad then!

nigga you crayyy

Sure thing bongo.

no the same guy if you read the thread you ll see that i dont have the same opinions and actually hate the kirchner family but i guess you are to "cool" to make the effort to read something dont you

Whatever you said in moon speak isn't gonna raise it from the botttom the sea.

I think you need to chill out. This dude never claimed to be an Argentinian Internet Ambassador or anything.

i wouldnt expect anything alse from a cholo fatass excuse of human being, sad argentinian with dady issues who need approval of strangers to feel better, im sorry you're a sad monkey who cant have a normal discussion.

>>referring to infinitychan as psuedo Sup Forums
>being this new

jajajja dale pajero y vos sos un ñieto the borges, tenes el rae en el orto siempre que estas en el teclado jajajja todo bien

>cholo
Beanerlover detected

thnx dude

Still not seeing it.

Americucks, lmao.

uhh loco, nos insultan los que se creen que son los unicos americanos y ahora nos insultamos entre nosotros?

cant believe how you are able to degrade yourself even more and more lmao this is actually starting to feel more sad than funny

Different poster, lurk moar.

OP here, well i think that my english is average and the internet is free dont you think so? im proud of my country and people and really like it beside his infinite flaws ,and besides i didnt come here to thrash on anyone else you need to chill out , also i just talking from my POV im not the president or whatever

jajja le respondi en chiste man los unicos que se toman los insultos en internet en serio son los europeos no mas

puttin memes aside, you really think 911 was a terrrorist attack?

Aguante Argentina Estado unidences putos! inglaterra la concha de tu madre como la de allboys

What's with all the argentinian threads?
Callate pajero

aca op supongo que mas gente esta descubriendo Sup Forums ya nadie le hace caso a la primera y segunda regla igual es la primera que hago por que estoy al pedo y no tengo ganas de estudiar ahora

ensima vos no defendes a tu pais, te basurean y te dejas pajero

Algo es defender a tu pais y otra cosa es ser un comunista retrasado que queria sacar a obama del pais

yo no me queje cuando vino Obama, me quejo de los pelotudos que joden con el tema de las Malvinas y lo que me recontra llena las bolas es que digan "America" solo por estados unidos, no se vos pero yo amo a mi pais y lo defiendo a muerte loco

aca op, tenes razon la verdad me parece que obama es un presidente terrible ya que podia hacer mucho mas por su pais de lo que hizo (aunque es infinitamente mejor que cualquier republicano claro) pero no dejarlo entrar al pais es una estupidez maneja la potencia mas grande del mundo y con mas fuerza militar que todo el nato junto para que querer echarle leña al fuego

lo que le dicen miseria digna

AGUANTE EL PITY LOCOOO!!! AGUANTE INTOXICADOS!!!

callate vos, ese drogado de mierda no sirve ni para ocupar espacio, algunas letras estan buenas pero es una garcha su musica, aguante almafuerte, hermetica v8 dejate de joder con la gente que no sirve para nada, no digo que estas bandas mejoran el pais pero por lo menos no andan fomentando el uso de droga, lo que hace que los wachos terminen robando para conseguir

aguante guasones, la vela puerca, salta la banca, sodaestero, rata blanca, el plan de la mariposa, los piojos, los redondos y muchos masss capo el rock en argentina es uno de las mejores cosas que hay me gustaria que la gente escuche mas dolina y perros de la calle en la radio no mas