What are you drinking now user? Dubs i open the Woorford reserve, trips the Knob creek

What are you drinking now user? Dubs i open the Woorford reserve, trips the Knob creek

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/diet-soda-mixers-drunk-faster-study-article-1.1259017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That Woodford reserve tastes like nail polish bro. Don't open it no matter what gets rolled.

>tfw in rehab. No alcohol allowed
take a drink for me OP

Nice trips by the way. Checked. Crack open the knob creek nigga.

No single malt? Who gives a fuck then?

What's the one on the far left? I always forget the name of it.

Drink that blantons, that is the best of the three.

This tasty son a' bitch

This

woops

Stalin

I've had all three of those whiskey's in the last month. I like McKenna bottled in bond the best so far

thanks dick I know it's blantons now. God I hate everyone on here.

no it's Mao you retard

Saving money drinking cheap German beer 27 cents

I prob should join you user, drink far too much.

Vodka straight - trying to lose weight and can't stop drinking.

>tfw really want to get drunk tonight but all I have is shitty pic related

Does anybody know how to make it taste better?

Mix with any sugary drink, I got drunk on sonado and lemon lime canei last week it was horrible

Blanton's > Knob Creek > Woodford

Woodford is a meme bourbon. Nothing they make is anything special, and the double oaked in particular is awful. Their standard cheapest offering is actually the only one that comes close to being an ok value.

Just drink with diet coke, diet just because it gets you drunk faster than with sugar. Science.

>sugary drink

What do you suggest?

Every time I mix vodka and soda it's hit/miss

FUCKING SHIT I GOT DUBS.

This tbqfh.

I drink this shit, costs like 3.5€ for 0.5L. Always reminds me times in university.

drank this mead. was good, made some shine for some friends of mine but I might have some of the reserve.

Coke, orange juice polish people tend to use grape drank but thats too sweet for me. In general I'd use it with coke

>be me, 19
>depressed as fuck with social anxiety
>gets hospitalized
>i get out, meet this 29 years old handsome guy
>i become his boyfriend, everything is so nice in my life
>he's my only reason to live(it's sad i know but aren't we all?)
>fast forward i thank god I met him.
>he's becoming cold, distant, would tell me to find someone else, suspicious, would ignore me, wouldn't car if we break up
>starts hitting me at his house, car, public, everywhere
>istilllovehim.mfw
>he wants to break up for no reason at all
>i am left heartbroken, he friendzones me
>fall into depression again
>meds stop working
>i tell him I'll kill myself because the damage he did to me
>i cry everyday and plan my own death
>doctor appointment,cry there and tell him nothing bad happened to me; it's just depression
>he prescribes me 5 kind of different medication
>still love my guy, he says it's over, we'll never get back together again but we can still be friends
>he says he can't see me as a partner anymore
>i don't wanna be his friend wtf
>i threaten him like a retard I am
>he's sad and depressed, had a panic attack at work
>I decide to go ''no contact'' to see if it works; i really love him and want him back :(
>I can't stick to the rule, message him, call him knowing that it will push him away
>I tell him I didn't call to get back together
>he unblocks me and tells me to rarely text him

W-what now?

You are joking right are you from Eastern Europe? That stuff is famous for being shit in the Netherlands (origin) it is also no longer available

>it gets you drunk faster than with sugar
Source? This doesn't make sense to me

>Double Oaked
wut

Blanton's

+energy drink and lots of ice

"The best way to think about these effects is that sugar-sweetened alcohol mixers slow down the absorption of alcohol into bloodstream," he explains. "Artificially sweetened alcohol mixers do not really elevate alcohol intoxication. Rather, the lack of sugar simply allows the rate of alcohol absorption to occur without hindrance."

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/diet-soda-mixers-drunk-faster-study-article-1.1259017

Will do

True if you like energy drinks this works, fucked up if you want to sleep tho

Im a bourbon drinker...

Then how come I used to get piss drunk off of Malibu and Mountain Dew?

Gtfo

Yeah, its hard to fall a sleep after that.

Check.
Dubs of truth.

Praise kek.

>1 highball of ice
>1.25 oz. Woodford
>1 oz. Kalua
>pour over ice
>top off with cream

It's called a muddy Russian.

Because your drinking malibu based user, however you you drank it with sugar free mountain due you would have got drunk a lil faster.

Thats breakfast tomorrow

Also thats sound horrible but I drink vodka straight so each to his own

It was the go to drink at a lot of the high school parties I went to, such a white girl combo

Also
>I drink vodka straight
Literally how

Same here.

Room temp vodka. I don't remember how it came to be...

Oh that's right. I remember now.

>straight
He just drink it clean, like water. :)
Usually you take shot of vodka and drink over a sip of sour soda/juice or bite a pickle to get of that disturbing taste of vodka.

Even with chasers vodka is fucking awful, it literally tastes like nail polish to me.

Also I got really sick off of vodka once and I've disliked it even more ever since

I like that antiseptic tang. Also, drinking is for 3 things: blending in, making a statement, or hiding from yourself. I have found that vodka is exceedingly effective in all three categories.

Britbong an its lethal stuff ..

It's also for, you know, just getting fucking drunk because you feel like it

kek same with tequila

Yeah. Hiding. From thoughts, daylight, tomorrow yesterday, the past, the future. I never said it was a bad thing, Sup Forumsro.

That's only true when I drink alone. When I drink with friends it's for fun

If dubs, mix em both

That's the making a statement motivation.

Op here
... got drunk... op is a fag ...will only finish the first bottle

Eurovision on now ..lets boom bang a bang ..

Down an 18 pack of coors light and 2 bottles of wine. Think I might go back and get a pint.