Why do white grills always get beat up by black and Hispanic women?

Why do white grills always get beat up by black and Hispanic women?

Black and Hispanic "women" have higher levels of testosterone.

The government has been pumping estrogen into the water supply of Black and Hispanic neighborhoods to turn the men gay and a side effect is that it causes women to get too much estrogen so they start to produce testosterone to even out, making them more masculine

because during childhood they didn't need to learn how to stop their brothers or fathers from raping them

also reason why little nigglets are fast

its pretty well understood that whites r weak. feminism and blacklivesmatters runs rampant only in whites communities becasue white men r cucks and the women r self entitled.

Because most of the white girls are ladies and not ex or going to be prisoners

because white chicks are for fucking not for fighting

kek

Hispanic women do not, and I'm not sure why OP even mentioned them.

Honestly though, interracial fights in general aren't that common.

yea my thoughts as well. im mexican american and not a spick, huge diff guyz. kinda like blacks and niggers diff. mexicans r not racist towards whites, we hate blacks and other hispanics.

lolz thanks for proving mexicans love the white man and will do anything for them (like they currently do in old-mexico aka the US).

Because majority of niggers just dont know how to behave and that teaches them to fight first. White girls dont know how to fight, for obvious reasons, while black girls usually do end up in fights because of their outrageous personalities and being rambunctious.

i like whites as much as they like me. we have no issue wit them, lest most of us dont. its better for u whites as well that we dont as ur becoming a minority in this country, and u know minirities r the groups that get discriminated agaisnt, the blacks no doubt take revenge on u ppl as they r now wit blm. well b important allies to u whites and will protect u.

Just don't copy ghetto black people (saying nigga in every sentence, wearing Jordans every day, not caring about school, etc.) and I have no issue with you

Whites just dont breed like fucking rabbits. We like to provide safe places to live and be financially stable (for the most part) while the other races dont even know what a condom is.

Were only becoming a minority because every other race dont care if their children survive or not.

Because, like black or Hispanic men, these women aren't able to grasp the "sticks and stones..." concept, and words can turn them violent very quickly. It's a classic display of insecurity.

how can u become a minirity if most other races infants die? wodnt they have to live to adult hood to out number u? come on think about it. niggers live off the state, mexicans work our asses off for our 20kids. either way ur fucked. but again we dont have much love for the blacks, brown vs black all day

All animals are vicious when you enter their territory, apes aren't an exception.

This

Because they aren't niggers and spiks.

/thread

Funny but true. Per capita, women of color are more likely to have been sexually abused as children.

I've literally never seen a white chick even get into a fight with either a black or Hispanic chick

see
But they generally don't because they aren't in the ghetto nearly as much.

Makes sense. The countries where the parents are from have no morals or positivity. Where they are from the only thing to do is to fuck and fight. Its been that way for centuries. Obviously 3rd world parents cant raise 1st world children at a 1st world standard

I'm sure it's happened before, but my town is diverse (almost evenly mixed between the three races) and I've never seen it.

Shit skins are more directly violent to each other.

bean1

They're less animalistic, but not by much

That's why you don't see asians fighting blacks or hispanics. They're smart enough not to fight over men.

So are birdshit skins

bean2

>muh AzNs111!!!!1

kill yourself, weeb

>why do humans always get mauled by zoo animals

Whites are civilized. Might not be "cool" but it's better than being zoo.

this isnt a fair, these chicks wer paid to fight for a dvd. doesnt count.

Those country redneck white people basically live in a giant zoo

Am asian

You sound like an Uncle Wong, if serious

More like Honest Wong

There are always gonna be the degenerate troglodytes, of any and every race

White girls are built for fucking not pulling plows.

nope, probably an Uncle Wong who worships white people

I don't, but we all have eyes. We can see that intelligence goes in order of asian, white, brown, black

how does this not count?
she beat the dog shit out of her.
is the white girl gonna walk around with a crooked nose for the rest of her life, saying "this doesn't count, i was paid for it"?

>being an arrogant chink

They're uncivilized and used to fighting

Behind closed doors most've admit this. We know that there are differences between people. It doesn't mean you're looking down on anyone. Black people are good at sports, but make bad decisions (because they're dumb). Hispanics are good at hard labor, but aren't ever known for being intellectuals. Whites can be smart, but there can be some really dumb white people. Most asians are smart and keep their classically conservative work hard strong family values. They're just better off for it.

It's not as simple as that

Most differences have to do with culture, though, rather than inherent superiority

Agreed.
Scientific fact, intelligence is high in Asians, followed by Caucasians.
Intelligence isn't the only factor in success though, Asians have extremely poor awareness, they're not good ad predictive models, especially in the short term. Hence, why asians are shitty drivers. Whites are very good at long term planning, and excel at internal predictive modeling, analyzing variables.
The race issue is more complex than smart or dumb, but there's a reason why a company with white CEO, management, designers, planners, Asian engineers and lab personnel, and Hispanic workers, leads to a competent and efficient company.