Hello

hello

AGREED!

Waiting on timestamp, you whore.

I don't like to be kept waiting. Until then, I'm ignoring your need for attention and I'm just gonna keep posting random shit.

Wow Sup Forums can count

frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts frosted butts

I've only been able to count when I use The Count from Sesame Street

Im impressed you got to 8

Lol, too late faggot

Thx m9

Here's number 11 just because it's part of the set. I have trouble finding higher numbers. Then again I haven't tried hard

This thread is boring now

Guess things about me. Age, height, weight, etc.

Winner doesn't get anything, but I imagine if you're in this thread you're bored as fuck like me

You're a faggot

Half true, I guess

Does this mean that you restrain yourself to the tip of the cock when you suck it?

No, I'm bi. I mostly fuck women, but occasionally I wanna fuck a guy or make out or something. Me and one of my friends get drunk and kiss all the time. That actually happens with a couple of female friends too.

Good call on that one, user

I see like 4-5 of you faggots lurking. Entertain me. You're bored anyway. Guess shit about me and I'll tell you if you're right.

Tits and timestamp or, you know, the way out.

Dude, I think OP left. Hence my boredom and magical display of counting skillz

Kek

You're an American, you're a college drop out and you like to think of yourself as pretty smart. You could ask questions back.