How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

What is that?

Made me laugh. That dude looks really fucking retarded, and holding a deagle like that... ridiculous.

Shame about the dog though.

What the fuck is that?

Smells like Florida, to be honest.

It makes me hate that hat and whoever made it. Fucking giant, ridiculous hat makes that faggot even gayer if that's fucking possible.

Doggo is still alive in pic.
No blood spray.

this

Funny as FUCK

No way, that shit's gotta be British.

unemployment has been tough for Kefka, I see

That guy looks cool I wanna hang out with him

leftists must die

Yeah, but even having a tool like that pointing a gun at a dog is shameful.

thats a girl. probably posts on Sup Forums

Guns? In Britain? Are you some kinda stupid boy?

If thats a real pistol, its Florida...

Girl? Looks like someone's been beaten with the ugly stick since birth, then.

Kek

It looks like a toy to me, but the pic is pretty shitty.

Argentina at its finest

Well, you do get completely real-looking and feeling airsoft versions of pretty much any gun nowadays anyways, that's one of the reasons people get shot in the states

I feel nothing. What am I supposed to feel? But I would comment that this guy is an idiot. His parents must probabley feel ashamed to have raised such degenerate. I know I would be.

Then again. I would not LET my son to become such a waste of human existance in the first place. Apple does not fall far from the tree you know ....

>that's one of the reasons people get shot in the states
>people

Yeah, but they usually have discernible slides and features that match the structures of the weapons they are made to mimic. I can't identify parts of whatever that is supposed to be, nor a break for the slide, so I'm guessing toy.

>Implying niggers are people

Based on that dingus's appearance, I have my doubts as to that being anything other than a BB gun. I don't think Vanilla Ice there could afford a real piece.

It spent all of it's money on that pink stunt chute it's using as a hat.