Is it possible for a white man to be the victim of discrimination?

is it possible for a white man to be the victim of discrimination?

yes it is and it happens every day

Yes, but you can't be racist towards white men. You have to be better than somebody to be racist towards them

only if your a bitch

Will you guys shut the fuck up

we are trying to let the niggers think they got a chance

This thread contains only bait.

nah, when it happens to me i just fuck shit up and it doesnt happen no mo

In all seriousness tho
White men who befriend others are subjected to being a slave to the people they do

Deep down
Most black people who consider themselves smart
Cast blame unto white people
Like hurting them
Racism is a trap for all men
When you believe you are different
You are racist
Everything we share is a lie
Behind closed doors
In the sovereignty of isolation
We become an enemy of our brothers

Peace is not close

Yes. If you're Polish, Italian, Slavic, Irish, Aryan, Muslim, Argentine, Roman Catholic, Protestant, obese, etc. There's always a chance that someone might discriminate based on the above and more whether you are white or not.

Yes live in America

Sup Forumsfagmentally yes. in reality nope.

yeah but the funny thing is that white people are the ones that allow and perpetrate it thanks to media that tells us how evil we are

And as we all know, white is by far the superior race

its ok to hurt white people

Is the truth

because of what you failed to achieve

Not like us

Black people are horrible

In all honesty

they are responsible for terrible things and trick themselves into believing its necessary

Black people suffer from it

Funny how you say that
But history
As we wrote it
Tells the story of our power

You believe you dont share the guilt or burden of what we have done to you
Fine
We have established supremacy

Can you stop chimping out and make an effort to talk like a human? No one wants to read your shitty poetry.

Yes, but it doesn't matter. Independent of the thing that's concerned, if you favor someone else over a white man, you hurt yourself, because white men are for a reason the conquerors of the whole modern world and there's a reason why every country where white men are not in control, is pure and utter shit, except for Japan and South Korea, which were modeled after white mens mind.

south africa is African American controlled and they are in the g20

You can measure the quality of non-European peoples by how easily they fell to European colonialism, I think.

Abos are at the bottom because Europeans couldn't even figure out who to force to sign treaties, so they just put a bounty on dead abos.
Nigs are next because Europeans traded with them and did diplomacy for a little while before just going back to France and cutting up the continent.
Then Indians, South Americans a little better than North Americans, because Spain and England had to do a lot of Machiavellian shit and play tribes off one another.
East Asians are at the top because they were smart enough to adapt European government and were never really conquered the way other groups were.

Yeah, the niggers managed to fuck white mans legacy up pretty fast.

East Asians are the most like us of all the non whites, we have similar histories and cultures

Stop

oppressing
ME

Yes. He can be discriminated against based on other grounds such as disability, association, religion. But a white person cannot be discriminated against based on race. Prove me wrong, find me a news story where a white man was fired for being white.

Wow.

samefag

I didn't come to Sup Forums to read some uppity nigger pretending his babbling is profound.

lrn2formatting or get out.

Discrimination yes. Every race can be a victim of discrimination.

Structural discrimination? No.

>muh institutional racism
Either literally doesn't exist or is against whites.

Everything is made easy for them since birth

Just priliminary, easy work. Doesn't matter how much skill you have, just as long as you're a fair skinned man everything is set out good for you.

In black habitats, it is possible for the white species to be discriminated as they have little to nothing relateable with eachother. Nigger species envy the easy lifestyle White species is born with while White species does it's best to either adapt or primarily survive the encounter. Nigger species are know to be very hostile aggainst others so much so they can be hostile to their own kind as they are also very territorial and hijack things to gain control and reach alpha status.

So yes. It is possible. Everyone hates eachother, and this planet is fucked.

We need a hero to save this mess

I am experiencing mild discomfort within the nerves of my brain.

I used to work in a Chinese restaurant as a delivery driver. There was one other white person there and she took orders on the phone. They had a few Mexicans in the kitchen that did the bitch work like prep and cleaning. Most of the cooks and drivers were Chinese.

The family that owned the place was running a tax scam where every couple of years they'd move another relative into the states and transfer ownership of the restaurant over to them for the tax breaks. They changed owners one day and the new guy fired all the non-Chinese workers. Kinda sucked.

That insecurity, so evident and so clear... keep talking.

lrn2notbeaninsecurefgt or cry and post pic (for science reasons)

:^)

>East Asians
Nope. They were just the farthest out of reach. Same reason the US has suffered so few invasions- it's geography

Abos are even further away than chinks though.

>East Asians are at the top because they were smart enough to adapt European government and were never really conquered the way other groups were.

well yeah both the japs and the chinese considered themselves to be superior to other races and didn't want to trade with the west initially, took a bit of gunboat diplomacy to modify that view

murders still happened, just they happened in townships and weren't documented

Nailedit.jpg

True though Au was directly remotely colonized by prisoners. That's why after hundreds of years of evolution: Crocodile Dundee

hmmm

Try looking for college grants or scholarships given to men of white decent, there are plenty for hispanic, oriental, women, any you can think of other than white male (in America btw)

fuck off

Yes. It is called 'Affirmative Action.'

I would have aborted you.

i got a 41 on the MCAT (99.9 percentile) and had to leave my home state to go to medical school, because I couldn't even get an interview when I applied. The person who interviewed me at the school i went to told me that was the highest MCAT score he had seen in his nine year career.

>yes