HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT?

HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT?

You can't

Remove Origi

remove niggers

Assimilate their "country" into France

STILL , i would rather Croatia get Italia than Belgirum after group stage.

>yfw It/a/ly destroyed the Belgiumeme

Be a real country

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR TERRORIST INFESTED SHITHOLE IN MOLENBEEK!

Memes can't be fixed and they surely are. What an overhyped bunch of faggots. Literally called it months ago that they are shit.

hahahaha this feels bretty gud

Send them back to africa

stop playing the shitty eplel players

This, I want to see a true game without these burdens on the Belgium team.

WILMOTS OUT FOR FUCK SAKE

plays fucking mertens, hazard, carasco AND debruyne

IN ONE FUCKING TEAM

they were running in front of each other every fucking second

ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI ASFALTATI

>the same will happen to us

Fuck

nice idea here

Fuck yes, I'm so glad we got humiliated.

Maybe all those retards whose constant mouthbreathing bullshit I've had to endure for the past 2 weeks will shut the fuck up tomorrow so I can actually get some work done.

Fire Wilmots. I'm fucking furious. This has to be the clearest display of bad managing ever. The decisions he makes are consistently retarded, not just debatable, absolutely undeniably retarded.

>no Kompany
>no Benteke
>no dembele

what did you expect to happen

FIRST BRUSSELS NOW THIS HOW CAN BRUSSELS EVER RECOVER?

tfw we lost to spaghetti from all countries

National tragedy strikes again

this really, he plays old soccer

>Give half of the rightful belgian clay to France
>Give the other half of the rightful belgian clay to Netherlands

A lot of problems would be fixed

You misspelled "The Netherlands".

REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS
REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS
REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS
REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS
REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS
REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS
REMOVE WILMOTS
>REMOVE WILMOTS

>BBC shitting on lukaku

Netherlands and France have an idea.

We will lose in the quarter finals

>Fail at relegation side in the Belgian fucking Beer League
>Become NT manager

I'm so fucking mad right now

ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI ARATI

>Team full of "Premier" league stars is overrated shit

Wow what a surprise

lukaku was always standing on the wrong place the whole game, didn't even run try to run free

>media hyped us the fuck up
>lose a game
>get bullied hard

fuck you niggers

> Yeah Moe, that team sure did meme last night! They just plain memed. I've seen teams meme before, but they were the memeiest bunch of memes that ever memed!

what do you guys actually expect if the majority of your players are playing in the epl?

really can't understand how anybody could ever rate lelgium

BASED ITALY PROVES DOMINANCE TO LE BELGIUM LOSERS

Why is it that you fucks never manage to against us.

We are fucking terrible

I know.
Löw will still stay.

Send the players to another league instead of the premier league.

this

>people fell for the Lelgium meme
>FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW
fucking hell lads how dense are you. made over 200 bucks from betting on spain and italy today, easiest money in my life.

TRADITION 2 X 0 FIFA RANKINGS

If King Leopold was still ruling Belgium, he would remove the feet of Lukaku and Origi.

Mehmet and Can my sons, sorry to dissapoint but Ita vs Ger will be close but Löw will win.

kill wilmots

You are to us what freekicks are to the English
there is just no explaining it

Belgian score

Football: 2/10
Marketing and commercial bullshit: 20/10

This. They should fire him and replace him with another trainer during the tournament.
Or let Hazard be a player-coach.

Our boys always have too much respect for the elderly.

Italy won't get out of the groups

This x1000000000
>Play up tempo ball
>Useless retards like witsel and fellani slowing everything down instead of Dembele
>Take of radja instead of previously mentioned shits
>Have three center backs,play memels Ciman
>Gets exposed
Get this fuck removed asap. No competent manager would have started with that formation and game plan. This team should have done better at world cup and he will not pass round of 16 like this

>he still hasn't understood it

>Ive got the best centre defensive duo in the premier league
>i know, ill split them up!!

Italy won the hardest game of the group today, the worst is over now. They can draw twice and still make it.

>direland
>advancing

turkish qt3.14 would marry/10

wondering what Wilmots have to say

Will Italy be overhyped now?

Belgium has a lot of good players, but Italy is a team

Belgium played better they just failed to score.

>mfw Italy and Ireland get through this group

THIS!

But play don't kick us out in the quarters

>One of favouritse of winning all along
>Overhyping
Choose one

>Italy won't get out of the groups
M8 get real. They will win the group, like M. Scholl said, they are "old and cheeky."

Pretty much every team that wins a game will advance la. Unless you lose the two other games, then you MIGHT not advance.

>le smug pelle face

Belgiumfaggots cucked by an italian manlet

I know you love this lelgium

Yes, also we won't win but I feel we'll do fine

Perhaps France could become one big region of Wallonie

>Belgium played better they just failed to score.
welcome to italy games

no they didn't, they were static as fuck with 25 year old has beens de brownie and hazard

Well maybe because you literally pull us to the ground everytime we make a counter.
The fault on Mertens could easily have been a red card.

Thank you based Italy for killing the meme.
Truly our best rivals.

>keeps le dribble-into-the-defender man for 90 minutes, like fucking always
>subs Radja, the only one creating chances from a distance penetrating the Italian wall
>oh wait, there's only 10 minutes left and we're losing. Let's bring out "le supersub" xDDD You know this guy who plays consistently well who I only bring out in the last minutes. No, gotta make room for my butt-buddy shitty >Azard who N-E-V-E-R plays good and ALWAYS plays 90 minutes

I swear, I am going to kill this dude. He is straight up potato.

please germoney gib fraulein :3

Brazilian Germanboo

Yes.
Then they will be found out and everyone will see how shit they are.
Then they will win anyway because Italy.

that golden_kek mouth

Maybe like this we can build a half decent team and lose in the 1/8ths

Even Blind makes more sense and he is literally blind

>need to mark Pelle (1.94m)
>have Vertonghen (1.89m) who plays next to Alderweireld (1.87m) for club level
>have Vermaelen (1.82m) who doesn't play at all, is positionally poor but can also play left back

>need incisiveness to play against one of the best defenses at the tournament that would love to sit back
>play lukaku as lone striker which has never worked when belgium had to bring the possession
>rely solely on eden hazard beating multiple players to get anything going

>let ciman and vertonghen, neither of whom is a natural fullback overload as we have done for years relying on our fullbacks who aren't fullbacks to provide width

>start fellaini over dembele just because he's a big guy and is a hoofball option even though dembele is a far better deep playmaker and would work quite well next to nainggolan

just some thoughts really. i do think Ciman played well so he surprised me there. but wilmots was completely tactically outclassed by the beautiful tactics of italy

Absolute qt

>NEVER EVER, LELGIUM

>MotM is The Manlet
>not Bonucci
haram desu

We definitely deserved 1-1. At the end of the game we were playing very bad though so that's what we get.

atleast belgium is a white country

Moar liek peppe face. xdddd

Not gonna lie, I'm buttmad

Fuck, I'm mad

Our team is really shitty. The only player able to pass the ball is a defender

The midfield was shit Fellaini and witsel are shit, Hazard lukaku origi de bruyne they are only good players,they arent great players. The only great player is Carrasco and wilmots doesn´t put him.

Belgium to be a great team needs more players from serie A, Bundesliga or la Liga, not from premier league

you had one 100% chance against 4 for italy, so no, you didn't deserve anything

First time i say Belgian media say anything bad about that Wilmots guy.

Only good sub was Carrasco.
But Belgium will never get anywhere without a decent striker.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAGAGGAHAHAHH

and almost every time they did get a yellow, they subed them out for another defender to get a yellow.

talk about meme tactics, this is Hack-A-Shaq on the pitch

maybe if you draw it on paper

"Quick, just throw our best ones in the field and try a 3-7-0 formation"

Hello batshuayi?