BERN
>ready to eat trump cock

Trump coz bernie dumb

The name of a faggot.

Bernie

Trump

TRUMP is the correct answer

Trump

Is his name Bernie or Bernand? What kind of mother gives a son the jokename Bernie?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

so you think...Trump's cock in Bernie's mouth makes Bernie the winner?

i vote NSDAP

Bernie

Trump

Bernie

Berno!

>inb4 spiderman bread

Trump. But only because the other guy is Bernie.

Bernie

Trump wants to take so much of your freedom away you'd have to be a masochist cuck to vote for him

Trump

So, years ago, Trump pretended to be his own publicist named John Miller and bragged about how much actresses wanted to bang his brains out.

Then the other day the audio recording was leaked to the press. Trump was silent on it. Now the person he pulled the stunt on thinks that Trump himself is the source of the leak.

youtu.be/nnMsUaT6e8k

If true this would make him the greatest troll to ever be nominated and there's still six more months to go. I'll vote for him twice just to see sjw's cry rivers of tears during his inauguration.

#cantstumpthetrump

At first I was mad son now

which is the same as Trump just with muslims instead of jews

Hoppe

Dump the Stump

Vote the Trump

>current year minus zero
>listening

Obama

Bernie will be the next president. This cannot be changed.

Dat boi

>BERNIE
for the lulz

Trump

Bernie Sanders

Trump
If dubs, Trump twice

Trump

TRUMP

check'd

TRUMP!

trump

>which is the same as Trump just with muslims instead of jews
Except Muslims are desperately trying to break into America for welfare and to commit jihad.

The Jews were desperately trying to escape Germany.

You dumb motherfucker.

:0

Bernie

TRUMP

Bernie

Not Hillary

TRUMP 2016

Trump because I am actually old enough to vote.

>everybody who disagrees with me is Hitler

Sounds plausible.

Farage

John Kerry would probably be the best president there is, unfortunatly he doesn't run for president

Ask a guy who's unironically voting for Hilary anything.

You guys fucking lost.
Bernie all the way!
Pic related faggots!

Shut up, filthy muslim

T R U M P B O Y S

How does it feel to be retarded?

You know, it takes a faggot to know a faggot.

It's a combo of Bert and Ernie

Nice argument, buddy.
Luv u

trump. I'm not being ironic, im not being silly, im serious. How are any of you able to tell me that my ideas and values are any better or worse than your own? we both have opinions, we both have a say. just shut up about how you don't like him. if thats so, why dont you get your ass up there and run against him you think you're so much better. The mans gonna win. it's like the MaCain and Barack bullshit. BARRACKS NOT GONNA WIN, HES THIS THAT AND THIS. history really does repeat itself.
fuck you, ill talk if I want

You seriously don't know a fucking thing.

Hitler used the Jews as a work force, enslaving them to have free labor to build Germany and Poland into his vision. He chose that race because the a lot of Jews controlled most of the wealth there and were using predatory banking to control the population. He wanted to redistribute the wealth and have a free labor force, and when it cost to much for him to run it efficiently, he started killing them all off.

Trump wants to expand upon predatory financial institutions and let them pay no taxes. He is worse than Hitler and the Jews combined.

vote trump

Not Hillary

Woooooo

women are not natural born leaders, their birth givers and care takers. it's literally in their genes, their biology. It's like that in nature and has never changed. it's literally a natural law. sure, men and women are both human, but that means they think on the same levels or use the same logic men do. she won't win. women don't know how to vote anyways.

>684321518
doesn't mean*

Only faggot retards who want corporations to destroy America more are going to view for Trump

He won't do shit about Muslims, he won't build a wall, he won't do shit that you all think he will.

What he might do is start another extremely costly war, make the extremely rich richer, while everyone else suffers for it, and shit all over citizens rights.

Trips for Trump

That has to be the smartest shit I've seen anyone post. Kudos, user.

Bernie

that's capatalism though. making money, if you don't know how to do it, you don't belong in America. it's all about starting somewhere and making it big. that's the American Dream in a nutshell. and what's wrong with war? it's keeps people in fear of the big bad american army, witch is good because respect comes in many forms, and fear will ensure that no one fucks with us.

Same fag.
Also, please state your sources.

Trump

Bon choix

TRUMP

Trump.

God, you're fucking retarded.

Bernie!

Trump

Bernie

dubs between a dubs sandwich and some dubs on the side. trump number one baby

BERNIE

the retards who think trump will achieve something are the same retards who thought obama would bring le change we can believe in
the jewish elite has their collective dick rammed 3 miles down america's throat, it's they who call the shots, not some toupee wearing cuck

Paul

Berno