Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tim-howard-random-drug-test-world-cup-2014-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are memes

Both

At least lelgium doesn't pretend they have a clue about football

Belgium. People genuinely thought they were a threat

Belgium.

England is better than us. They can play together, it's just Woy who's fucking up with his shitty """tactics".
We can't play together, and rely on a lucky blooter/successful cross

Belgium, nobody ever expects England to do well but people actually thought that Belgium would win it.

Belgium were a fucking joke senpai senpai desu desu senpai

England, considering most of the belgian players' hype comes from them.

At least Belgium is a made up thing

England it's not even close

Noone hyped England apart from the English

At least England isn't overrated

England played well and have a point.

Belgium lost by two goals

Belgium, because with Englel only the English thought they could accomplish something noteworthy

Prob the team that drew 1-1 against a bunch of cucks

england off course
The 50-Year-Old Virgin

neither are real countries

we actually played well up to the part where we passed it to sterling or lallana also woy is a problem

Belgium was shit

Since I actually expected England to do something for once I'd say them. I always knew Belgium is overrated.

How is this even a question? Only a fluke goal stopped us getting 3 points and we're still going to get to the semis at least. Belgium lost 2-0 against the worst Italy team of all time.

> people actually thought that Belgium would win it.
Welp, we let everyone down. Let's pack our chocolate and mayon(n)aise and go back to our grimmy potato fields were we belong.

>All this shit chatting
When they actually finally fucking play Vardy everybody's gonna get banged

>I actually expected England to do something
never heard this said outside of the British media

Nobody outside of delusional bongs thought England would do well
Belgium were actually considered one of the world's top teams and expected to make it deep into the knockout stages
Belgium is the bigger joke

Belgium need a proper striker like KANE, he would've stuck a few of those chances away Lukaku and Origi had

>inb4 spurs

Belgium is exactly like England's ''golden generation'' They have amazing individual and players and stacked squad that plays in the top leagues (Most also from the EPLEL) but as a team they are overrated as fuck

But its mostly because the Belgian coach is terrible.

Seriously, every fucking tournament there is this meme about Belgium being the "dark horse" of the tournament and they have never ever delivered.

England is a joke as a football team and as a nation.

We should simply forget it exists and remove the British islets from the maps after Brexit.

>yfw your face when Brexit and BTFO by the frogs/Jerries

Maybe because we actually played a decent WC huh. Can't say that about everyone though

Funny coming from Austria.

England of course. Belgium is not really a football nation while it is the english religion.

>the english religion
I thought that was Islam.

both france and belgium are more islamized than england

We made fucking Ireland look good.

> tfw not even belgian but turkish
> still lose

roach

Belgium could well still progress. I can see the Irish defence having trouble with them and Sweden are nothing special.

Put that suicide belt down Ahmed

England, followed by Brazil, then the Dutch, then Messi, then Lelgium.

Relax, Belgbros, Ireland and Sweden will get their shit pushed in by both Italy and Belgium from what I saw tonight

You'll qualify through the group

>Muslim population of France - 9.6%
>Muslim population of UK - 5%

He's right tho
Blame Joe Fart and Woy's autistic subs

you have to go back

>beaten by a joke of a country
how shit can you be?

GTFO Akin

Reminder: the most evil man in history was Austrian

England and it's not even close.
>inb4 le mad german
I really want england to do well at tournaments, but their style of football and the hype that the british media creates every 2 years is embarrassing. Don't know why I still get emotionally involved when it comes to the english NT.

But Norway. At least those two teams actually got into the cup.

Evil is a very relative term.

Muslim mayors of UK : 90%

The 3 most famous people to come from Austria, Josef Fritzl, Adolf Hitler and Conchita Wurst.

Germany, keep your down syndrome cousin on a leash.

belgium

I never rated Belgium, even 2 years ago. A lot of their games they were extremely boring to watch and won 1-0 thanks to some lucky goal at the end of the match.
They are a team of individuals and I think that showed today and 2 years ago.

Still better than England

thats because you consider all your pakpak and poo in loo as boudhist

england is beyond pathetic desu

No it isn't you twat.

he rly fucked white people for generations.
thanks hitler

English are used to it.

We'd never lose to Peru though

>7-1

England is not a meme, they are just shit.

Isnt that racist? Saying that you speak with your hands
Fucking invade them

chat shit get banged

usta bana 1.5

> People on Sup Forums still claim that we overhype the English team

You wot lads? We're the most pessimistic supporters out there. We're so used to losing games that we were winning that there's no reason to set our hopes too high. The whole "IT'S COMING HOME!" shit is more just making fun of the media who seem to build up the team just so they can tear them to pieces later.

Even the Women's team managed to get all the way to the Semi-Finals only to score an own goal in the 120th minute. If we actually want to support a team that can win despite a few chokes throughout the years, we'll go to the Rugby or Cricket teams.

that's hard to say to be honest

he's probably top 5 all time but there were some pretty wicked despots throughout history that didn't have the resources he had or really the population density

i think people were memeing slightly about the england performance, lelgium were truly shit though

this

Wilmots is the joke, if we had a good coach we could go the distance, the talent's there

Oh the irony

>EPLEL BEST """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DEFENCE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>some delusional britfag told me tottenshit defence is better than the Atletico Madrid one

Fuck off mate, Adolfo was trying to save us from the shit we are in now

I love you brother don't listen to the neo nazis

>both Italian goal scorers today are shit tier EPL players
lol

he was talking about defence.

Belgium's CB pairing is Aldeweireld and Vermaelen (fuck these spellings) so it's not the Tottenham CB pairing.

Dunno why, hasn't Vermaelen been injured for like 8 months?

>the full belgium attack line are top tier eplel players
lel

They're the 3 most famous only if your only exposure to history is through memes you little shit.

We win because we have good players. And Belgium used to play horribly a few years ago and now they started doing decent so all the success supporters were very happy but wilmots but we were just winning because we have good players, not because we have good teamplay. Wilmots is the worst

We played a decent WC?
>Group stage
>Lucky win against Algeria
>Lucky win against Worst Korea
>Lucky win against Russia
>1/8
>Lucky win against USA, worst team of the tournament
>1/4
>Deserved loss against Argentina. Created two chances in the whole game. Total apathy just like today

Face it. We can't beat Germany, France, Portugal nor Spain.
We couldn't even beat Wales in the qualifying round.
When we face a somewhat decent team and it matters, we lose. Name one(!) match to disprove it. You can't.
We are just a meme team, just like every BPL-based team.

allah illallah muhammad rasul allah, brother

We drew but dominated. Belgium did fuck all

People on Sup Forums also saw every 5 threads saying, "this is our year, bringing it home this year, who can stop us, etc" every day for about 3 months.

Meh, the USA game was the only match where we played decent, even though we couldn't finish all our chances.

I'll give you the others, we only won them thanks to individual class.

I dunno if it was Belgium not finishing or Howard going full on GOAT performance. I mean they drug tested him after the game to see if he took anything to boost his performance.

dindu nuffin

>I mean they drug tested him after the game to see if he took anything to boost his performance

They actually did that? kek

nah mate Prinz Eugen was French

T. Mohammad

Yeah dude, they didn't thunk there was any way he could save 16 shots.
businessinsider.com/tim-howard-random-drug-test-world-cup-2014-7

We dominated in the second half and couldnt finish for shit

you made yourself look good by not having half of team consisting of somalian niggers like Belgium does.

The answer is us and it's not even close.

We legitmately have a fairly good squad and we'll probably blow it like we always fucking do. Even if we make it out of the group we'll only go out on a fucking 0-0 penalty shootout like always.

>Sup Forums
>real life

tbqh no one ever expects england to do well. Ever

England. Ineffectual attack. Undisciplined defence.

Oh I know no one expects them too, but the dude said people on sp, so I replied as to why people on sp might think the English actually rate their team.

I find it much more of a joke if your people believe in 'its coming home lads' than the Belgians who finally have an actual good team but lack chemistry and the clutch ability like seasoned well performing countries like Italy, Germany and France.