In week 2 of withdrawal from amphetamines after quitting cold turkey. Anybody know how to make it easier...

In week 2 of withdrawal from amphetamines after quitting cold turkey. Anybody know how to make it easier? Anyone ever gone through similar shit?

General withdrawal/addiction discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

rxisk.org/kicking-lyrica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot. Psychological addiction only. Drink coffee for a dopamine boost. Cunt.

this
few drugs cause actual physical dependency.

Look up post-acute withdrawal syndrome. Depending on how heavily you used, don't expect it to end anytime soon (the worst of it should be over though). Treat your body well, take vitamins, work out, that's about all you can do short of taking amphetamines (the only real cure).

Get your hand one some lyrica! Nothing helps better and it's really cheap too, espacially if you buy generic powder. I would recommend taking atleast 1-2 days between doses (if you can manage) to keep the tolerance low.

If you're experiencing withdrawals, your body has become accustomed (read-dependent) to the drug

this. alternate with tea and an enema. not joking. flush the butt, kick the junk. that's what muma always says.

Yeah I know. Im not a believer of "chemical hooks" or any of that, but one way or another this has been hell so far.

Is this bait to get me addicted again or is it legit? Anybody know?

All I found on Lyrica is:
rxisk.org/kicking-lyrica

Apparently its uber addictive. Go fuck yourself faggot

No it's not bait. Do some reserch if you want to. BUT you will fall into a lyrica addiction eventually IF you take it every day, that's why i recommend a 1-2days break inbetween doses.

Just appreciate the fact that you aren't at risk of dying from withdrawal. Psychological addiction is shitty though. When I think about bath salts I can still begin to feel the beginning of that rush and get cravings that make me feel sick to my stomach. Benzos are my doc but I still don't get cravings for them like that or catch myself reminiscing about how they feel.

I cant trust myself to take anything with addictive potential. Thank you for the input but I can't go down that path again.

Where can you buy pregabalin powder?

Watch a movie. Play a video game. Sleep.
If the thought of the drugs appear in your mind, ignore them.

Withdrawal is like getting the cure to you're illness through dry sodamy. Just bite the pillow

withdrawal fag from cocaine here. HELLO

Its not as simple as ignoring when its an addiction. Fortunately I had my pharmacy dispose of everything I had and told my doctor to never prescribe it again. Its just tbe fact that I cant get out of this easily. I already have no choice but to ignore the cravings.

Hey that's cool i'm just trying to help! And it's not uber addictive. I've taken it myself for over a year to treat my anxiety, with a 2 day break inbetween doses and i can take a week off without problem.

Nope
Dickface

Bath Salt UK or US?

i buy it from a swedish site on Dark web

I appreciate the help, user-kun

I guess not. Never had an addiction.
I suffer from Pure OCD. And that helps me.
But OCD and addiction are two separate things so I don't know why I suggested that.

lmfao how tf is this a thing? amphet has little to no withdrawal.

idk of anydrug with a two week withdrawal. Oxy lasted 10 days for me. anyone who can't quit on their own needs professional help.

sorry bud.

A-PHP.

I've seen some serious withdrawal in my day thanks to alcohol. Can't remember it because I was delirious, but my cousin has told me he watched me kick on his couch for a few days and I refused to stand up on the floor because apparently the floor had turned to liquid and the walls were melting so I just hid on his couch panicking for several days in a row

Try fuck huge doses multiple times a day for 2 years. Tell me it only lasts a few days.

Also, I *am* quitting on my own.

Goddamn.
I did not know alcohol did that.

Oxy withdrawal sucks dick, can't imagine full blown heroin, fentanyl, etc...

On oxy? Good luck user, fuck

I meant amphetamines. I'm OP

I'm sure you are experiencing physical withdrawal, but these things go away in time. Try to get your hands on some benzos or something to ease the pain.

Fentynal addict here

Damn I feel for you. Must be hard as fuck.. I can't even imagine. Give it two weeks though you'll be 99%

This. I struggled with heroin addiction for years and wound be in rehab with a bunch of other dope fiends, all huddled up freezing to death and sweating bullets at the same time. Unable to sleep for days, shitting my pants and barfing up everything that went down. And some scumbag tweaker would walk in, eat a big meal and sleep for 3 days whining "oh man thus sucks so bad".

Get fucked. Call me when you haven't slept for 8 days because your bones hurt you fuck.

I can't trust myself to use any drugs to help. I'm looking for natural remedies, lifestyle changes, etc
OP here, before you quit, get rid of everything you have and make sure you aren't able to get any more. After that it's just growing a pair and dealing with it.

I went through opiate withdrawal (my first) a few weeks ago, still feeling it now. It was fucking awful. All of my anxiety and depression has come back, I just want to get high. Or atleast get some suboxone.

Thanks Sup Forumsro!!! I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy!!! Your encouragement helps though, cause that's what I keep telling myself!!! "In 7 days I'll be better than I am now...and then 7 days from then I should be good to go" :)

I didn't either. My cousin told me I had lost all touch with reality though. I also drank like a fucking fish for over a decade though

Subs will just bring ur withdrawals back....if you're a few weeks clean just keep at it!!!! It will get better!!!!!!

my mom used it for about two years against pain.
if you don't use it more than once every two days it is not addictive
you should take stumic-resisting-making pills since it will do damage otherwise

Does any one have any experience with poppy tea? I have two pounds from a good vendor at home, unsure how to make it though. From the sounds of things, it may be just what I need.

Before I got into oxys, my roommate was prescribed subs and would give me one occasionally. I would break an 8mg in quarters or 6ths and snort it and it would rock me for most of a day. I know it sucks... but I dislike being sober. I really hate the feeling that I need a substance to be happy, I've got issues and these drugs have kept them at bay.

I've got no health insurance and shit just sucks.

I tried this but all it did was make me severely constipated.

I'm a very severe alcoholic. The first time i got sober after 10 years of hard liquor everyday was absolute hell. In every sense of the word. Puking so much that i ripped my esophagus and was shitting blood/byle for over a week. Extreme night terrors. Excruciating pain if i moved from the fetal position. You fucking name it, it happened.
I can't even start to imagine how bad it must feel to go through withdraws from Fentanyl, Heroine, Oxy, Meth, or any other hard drug.

Like, nothing good? Fuck. How did you make it? I was told cold water and lemon juice from a friend, but I tried it and must have done something wrong.

Good luck OP!

You can do this. Have a smoke, drink some coffee. Socialize, talk to someone when you are going nuts...

I'm almost 60 hours after my last dilaudid shot. 40mg a day habit... Yeah I don't feel good.

I was washing like 2 pounds at a time in cold water. Filled 2 liter bottles with enough cold water to cover the seeds and shook it for about 10 minutes I think. I got my seeds from poppyseedtom which I heard was a good vendor. I don't know why it didn't work. Maybe it was from having some Kratom tolerance at the time.

Bump this shit is fascinating

Last bump

You pretty much just described how it is to come off any of the class-a's, mate. Props for getting off the lush after so long.

Nice 4x

Funny, I use kratom too. I wonder if that affects it. Kratom doesn't do much for me but provide a slight mood lift and keep anxiety at bay, but it's cheap and comes in the mail.

Get fucked cunt

Actually, I think you can imagine.

It's a GABAergic, so it would be like having a couple drinks so you're less aware of the WDs. It's useless over the long haul.

Look up modafinil and its relatives. They're fairly selective agonists at the dopamine d3 receptor, activating the receptor itself instead of just causing a huge dump of stored noradernaline and dopamine like amphetamine does.

At reasonable doses it won't make get you high which is good for forgetting about cravings, and it doesn't directly effect your adrenaline response so you avoid a lot of the panicky pounding heart crap and side effects.

I'm not sure how much that would help you in the long term though since you're already in week 2, but you could start with a very low dose and increase it slowly until further increases no longer relieve your WDs proportionately.

cant imagine dude.. hydromorphone would FUCK me up...

Heroin addict here 3 yrs n been trying to get sober been weaning n managed to cop some subs.
i hope i can do this

it was bad but not super bad. like 90mg a day to 0 yeah i've done that. I took a nap for like 2 days then was bored for like a month. what was your dose?

Fuck knows mate ive been trying to smash through this 8th of coke since yesterday afternoon. Feels good/bad. Did not move from this sofa and smell terrible.