New fluffy thread!

New fluffy thread!

Bonus: vote on if this should be made into a smarty or cute fluff, and give story ideas for me to make!

>You reach into your pocket, and pull out footlong from SOUBWAY.
>Its the same as the last one, but a footlong from soubway
>Several pieces of tomatoes, onions, turkey, and cheese
>Lots of cheese for the cool little guy
>He of course, being the new 'hwerd leader' thanks you for the footlong, and takes it inside
"Wook! Nice mwistah bwing nummies!"
>They all announce nummies and they all dig in, and just as she's about too, you call for coolfluf
"Hey, Coolfluf. Should Poopeh-Nummer get some nice, delicious nummies?"
"Nu! Poopeh nummer onwy get poopehs!"
>But she still tried to steal a bit, which results in him kicking her with his back legs
>Her hooves go into her face, breaking her teeth and nose, can causing a spin
>She now faces the wall of the dirt cave, and cries
>Good job Coolfluf, good job
>You decide to visit the park from now on, to make sure nothing happens to you first, and only, Coolfluffy.
>And to make sure that bitch is still kicking, last thing you want is for a bad mother to find the easy way out
~Fin~

Make it into a cute fluff.
Give it a more cutesy look, shine in its eyes, make its fur more fluffy, make its colors pastel-ish.

Then make another one; a female smarty. Remember the green and blue one? Yeah. Female smarty. Make it a terrible mother, and let it watch as the sweet pastel mare raises her foals.

I vote for cute fluffy. Smarties are suffering an inflation currently.

Make it into a cute floof and have it die horribly by its own stupidity

there was a comic file name is "toy" looks pixelated or 8bit ish.. idont know cant find anywhere

the fluffy plushie story is one of my favorite comics, but I'd rather not post it since it's long and was posted like cancer for weeks until recently. Unfortunately, I don't have a booru link and can't find one.

>Make it into a cute fluff.
>Give it a more cutesy look, shine in its eyes, make its fur more fluffy, make its colors pastel-ish.
>Then make another one; a female smarty.
>Remember the green and blue one?
>Yeah.
>Female smarty.
>Make it a terrible mother, and let it watch as the sweet pastel mare raises her foals.

The yellow foal is probably my least favourite fluffy of all time.

Can I get some human girl on fluffy action?

Pill time . bumperino

Shit man... hard stuff to watch.

made some suggested edits from the last thread, how about this color scheme?

Perfect.
Now give it wings and make it have a cute smile.
Round its eyes.
Then you'll have a cute floof.

Jesus Christ your life is a sad catastrophe indeed...

I prefered his cleaner stuff to this new detail

I have no idea how to draw wings, any good references for that?

+1 to this. Dumb, innocent fluffies ending up in trouble on their own is by far the best thing imaginable.

part 1?

Here!
Btw, you should make the eyes less slanted, and raise the eyebrows. Make the smile less smug and cuter.

Make sure to use the small wings btw

RQ is the kind of genius that I hope never goes full-retard like a bunch of our usual artists.

I love the misery of those 3 little foals, green especially.

That would be nice!

Unfortunately I don't have any, but here's something at least somewhat like it.

sure, if Sup Forums can make a good idea for most of a plot, which is basically needed for any suggestion since I'm not great with ideas

thanks! yeah, I know fluffies have small wings.

this is clop, nothing to indicate fluffy at all for the main character

For a quick idea, a fluffy stuck in a fish-trap on a beach is something I've never seen before.

what do you recommend for a cuter smile?

sea fluffs don't exist in my headcannon, sorry.

Terrorising a herd with a BB gun, nothing but childish humor?

open mouthed smiles are usually cute.

gotcha, and I'll try that, but can you think of any way to make the smile look less smug even with just a line?

Exactly what the little cunt deserves

It's also in the eyes. Try changing the point in the back a little lower.

How about a small but slightly wide curve on the mouth? Something like pic related but in your style

Btw, this is the first fluffy I've drawn

Here's an example edit for a more friendly look, but I'll have to go to sleep for today. Good luck with your drawing, you've been doing a great work and I really hope to see this finished someday!

thanks, goodnight!

Not in mine either (as don't garden fluffs, although I consider them to be one of the more amusing weirdbox subspecies), but the traps are sometimes left on the dry land when not in use.

Psychosomatic has joined the fray!

It's a start. gg

So, who made the skettie machines?

i believe they were a city effort to stem breeding, if i remember right they sterilize the fluffies

Alright Sup Forums, how much would you pay for this foal?

It also serves as destroying the runts of litters.

nice, this is my second, after hours of guidance in the last thread. Learn with me!

Looks pretty cool, it probably wouldn't be at some adoption center. Maybe at a pet store for like 20 dollars?
I'd pay 15-20 bucks.

Thinking about enfie-babbehs, why are they usually the "poopie" ones? Wouldn't they want the prettier ones?

part of fluffys appeal is how horrible it depicts their life. Being born ugly so you are rejected. Anal raped by an adult until you shit yourself uncontrollably. Shredded alive for skettis.

The pretty ones are protected by the mother, but there are plenty of comics where best babies get raped.

I have it, so, post it?

I wonder how close this actually is to displaying Asperger syndrome.

>displaying
I meant "portraying."

Finished the drawing (sorta)
Would you buy this foal for your kid?
How did I do on it?

Better than me, but I can't draw.

Okay, that's too fucking far.

depends upon what your goal is.

This makes me wonder at what phase of the development did the constant desire for approval get programmed into fluffs.

A unicorn fluffy. Did I do good?

I mean, what style are you aiming for?

Nice dubs, nice story.
Somebody get on this shit.

>patel mare starts raising foals
>femsmarty stops "bad babehs" of pastel mares
>rampage.exe

My own. I wasn't really trying imitate anyone's style.

>femsmarty
I honestly am having a hard time thinking of a smarty mare. Any good stories with those?

I feel this way every time a bum walks into my job asking for free food. Hell, one tried to convince me that he worked there.

i remember some comic bald dude go with smarty first he play nice then unleash hell but i dont know what its called

>MirĂ³ said all that stuff were woman
Kek

That's not what I mean. Since there's no common way to depict fluffies, no standardized anatomy for fluffies, etc, it's up to your interpretation. For most interpretations of fluffies, your art is inaccurate, but if you want it to be accurate, it can be just fine. If your art is how you interpret fluffies, it is somewhat nice and comfortably abstract.

nice catch. I have no idea what broken shards of glass got caught in his eyes to make him think those... shapes(?) were women.

"Your waifu isn't real. She can't love you because she isn't real"

There is standardized anatomy for fluffies. A horse's head with a small snout, a fat and fluffy body, a mane, a tail, stubby and fat legs, and bam. Fluffy. user messed up with the shape of the head, but other than that, it's pretty good.

I'd say it's more on the autism side of things than asbergers, but it's not too horribly inaccurate