I tsuuuuuuure am.

HATTRICK INCOMING

sure am

who /stetienne/ soon?

been ready famiglia

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can we outmeme Lelgium?

To see you shit the bed? I sure am.

I wish you a BOMBASTIC day in France my fellow friend.

dont bully them ;_;

>mfw we have a shitty team and still we're going to win the euro

Can't believe you've got such an easy group

I hope we bully the shit out of them like 5-0 and then proceed to choke the following games.

good luck my fellow cousins

i'm rooting for you

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

the easiest imo

You can count with Iceland losing for more than 3 goals. This is game is penaldo's paradise.
Not Iceland's fault but they don't have the quality to reach euro's final phase.

Portugal playing at home, weak opponent

If you fuck this up you won't deserve another chance

>what is having penaldo in your team
baka senpai

>Portugal playing at home
That's in Paris m8

Gonna get BTFO when you play a proper team

Will Guerreiro be in starting 11?

>lazytown vs the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU meme

FUCK

how am I meant to choose between that

Portuguese people are everywhere to be found in France, it's a fucking colonization

É UM ESPECTÁCULO

Can't wait for Ron to score 3 tap-ins and a penalty and everyone calling him GOAT because he beat up on some iglooniggers. It's Malmo all over again.

I feel ashamed looking at that pic, we don't belong in the Euro, we should play CAN or copa america

>tfw Alaba, BASED Fuchs (Memechester City) and Arnautovic cuk the shit out of TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw supporting my Arab brothers

go Portugal :3

It's time.

>both our group and Italy/Belgium group are literally unable to draw third placed teams in the ro16

Nice ""tournament"" you got there, PlatinEFA

To break the ice and beat them at a 3+ difference.

I am. Moortugal is my favourite, meme victors. How is team this year?

>a third of our team is ugly as fuck mulattoes
would root for Iceland if not for TSU

>it's a fucking colonization
soon

It looks great. Have you seen Quaresma and Cristiano combo? It's fucking deadly.

Yes

Well 7 nigs, 1 gipsy and 1 literal alberto barbosa ot could be worse my friend. Trust me

YOU

JUST

>Messi scored a hat-trick against a statpad team

Dos Santos Aveiro won't be left behind. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Best team since 2006 hands down. I am actually pretty excited desu even though I know our glory will only come in 2020.

you also have a bretty gud road to the semis

bls bortugal, win it :3

>africans
>brazilian
>half brazilian
>tugas born abroad
>gypsy
I feel the same and I also hate penaldo but to be fair no one outside Lisbon/Setubal can identify themselves with this team.
I do love Portugal more than a bunch of faggots can make me not rooting for it though.

>mfw ronaldo gets injured tomorow and portugal win the tournament without him

If you were around in 1966 would you not cheer for the team?

KNOW

>>tugas born abroad
I'm fine with this because they're our ethnicity, desu

The rest is just shit, and doesn't represent the country

>caring for other people ethnicities

Yes white people never did anything wrong hahaha "we" are great ahaha so peaceful lol xD Oh look those dark skinned they are the true savages of the world :O

If our country has this diversity blame it in our WHITE KINGS who kindly stole their lands in the past.

Last digit is how many our boys score tomorrow

rollin.

>I do love Portugal more than a bunch of faggots can make me not rooting for it though.
I guess I was pretty clear.

>1966 at the height of communist conspiracy movements to overthrow the regime
>Glorious Portuguese OverSeasEmpire Team, lead by the black pearl of colonization, Eusébio, defeats North Korea AND the almighty USRR

Truly Communist butts were never the same again

t. esquerdista

4 confirmed

why are you so mad, my Brazilian friend?

Porque é que racistas vêem desporto? Desporto é literalmente a maior "comunidade" do onde as pessoas dão as mãos sem olhar a cores.

Not if gypsy king is injured as well.
...pls come back, Quaresma ;_;

Votei no PAF, só não sou racista ;)
(you)

It's kind of boring to watch, let's say France, play with more then half of team is immigrants or niggers. There is a reason I don't watch matches between clubs, when I see national teams I want them to be national, so if I see France or other nigger team go to finals, well, not watching finals. Exception for Portugal though ;)

potas, tudo potas.

3xCR7, 1xNani and everyone is happy.

>PAF

Mesma coisa

But France is full of Africans. THEY ARE FRANCE. THEY BELONG THERE!

5-4 for icelel confirmed

calling it now, portugal will be knocked out in the RO16 but CR7 will be the top scorer of the EC tapping in 8 goals in the group stage

Betting on 2-0 within the lads' group though raising it up to cheeky 3 if Quaresma's playing.

Desporto é tribalismo e porrada no gajo da outra equipa

porque é que achas que tantos ultras e hooligans eram e são de extrema direita?

I think he's injured.

I have nothing against them, they just should not play or represent Portugal.

>muh racism
t. antónio costa

If Ronaldo is in such form that he scores 8 we won't be going out that early because that means the midfield will also be on fire

Not until every white man that lives there is gone and history is rewritten, until then, I will remember.

>PàF
Foda-se

It's not stealing when there's nobody to complain about it

>>>/chups/

>blowing up st etienne
for what purpose? they already tried enough of that themselves

How can African people be French?

is Ronaldo even Portuguese, serious question?
why is he so dark?

>be born in portugal
>not portuguese

Yes at least 3 or 4 of them weren't born here and with that I have to agree with you.
But what does it matter if he is a gypsy? We are all a bunch of whiter gypsys anyway.

>left
nah, too moortugal
>right
Now we are talking.

Hi my Lithuanian friend, can you introduce a "white" northern Portuguese to some Baltic qts next time I go there?

>yfw finishing 2nd is better than finishing 1st in this group

I read his grandmother is African but I'm not sure

Also he likes to tan a lot

"""Africans""" born in France are French.

Islands , bro. They speak french and after the scouts see that they're talented , they BECOME french.

he's the skin colour of most Portuguese

but it's summer, and he probably tanned on his gay love boat

>liking duck face bitches

help me portubros, have exam tommorrow but cant stop watching this shit cup + copa america + nba finals. kill me now famalam

Won't happen, TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-naldo's side is covered by Harnik and Klein. Unless Dragovic goes full super-Saiyan, he'll at least score one on >us.

Birth alone is not enough, need Portuguese blood too. Otherwise, what's the point, just let "national" teams buy their players.

Ronaldo tans 24/7 obviously he is going to look like a Moroccan

I guess dogs born in stables are horses

Much like Greece back in the days?

K, though as a foreigner you should have gotten some slags attention, I'm sure.

Deste-me alto kek agora.
Shit argument though.

Without that she would be great.

It's easy for you to say since Portugal is ideologically neutral. Try being in France where half the people who live in your capital don't give a shit about the country they're living in, don't feel a bond to it and literally form nationalistic ghettos all around.
It's slowly happening to Lisbon too as we speak, it's just not as intense since there's no reason to come here.

>Rui Gomes da Silva doesn't like Patrício
>Rui Gomes da Silva wants Sanches in the starting 11
Fuck's sake

BLACKED