Nice hair and eyes, but too old

Any with less eyebrow makeup?

Any more of her?

Please continue

>684335710

love to draw her too

Moar

Any chance of us seeing?

first time trying with crayon it gets nice colors but it is messy you can see the random color dots all over

I see what you mean about the dots but other than that it's pretty good man

imgur.com/a/RNYQq/layout/grid#626
check it

thanks I will send ou the others gotta set them up so you can see the side by sidethis was the first one I did. didn't turn out so good

Sure thing

sorry lil slow

more

her, dammit

Not a fan of the piercings, but got any more?

I like this one, it's very well done

RIGHT

Thanks same here I remember when I did it it was such a pain in the ass was up drawing a whole night and just couldn't get the right color shading and shit with color pencils so hours of erasing and retrying ended up making the perfect shades. this one been too lazy to finish.. shadin all the hair takes damn time

I can see that taking a long time, what's there is good though

This is cool yet creepy
She know you draw her?

Yeah! Before I ever tried I talked to her about it she fine with it ahha. I been pretty good friends with her for years. pretty lucky ahhaa

That's really cool actually
I'm the guy that first asked you to share them, not the one who asked if she knew
But it is cool that she's fine with it, some girls wouldn't react so well to that for some reason. If it were me I'd be quite happy but I know for a fact some girls would find it really weird

Yeah was cool. Now it is bad this whole fb fap ruined my relation with her it sucks but I mean what ever I guess

I wanna fuck right while she keeps doing that ugly smirk