New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bottle of Jack, good night ahead so :P I got my flight at 6 am monday morning, so tonights my last proper night at home for a while :P

a new thread yeeeaahh.

You looking forward to it?

queen of what. this broad looks lame.

i mean kind of. its very long though im gone for the whole summer so ill miss my close friends. I want to start writing though and isolation will help that. plus new places can be exciting if i motivate myself to explore them lol. easier said than done of course

You're gone for that long? Damn dude.

Hope you have fun anyways. What are you thinking of writing?

Catie doesn't know it yet but she is in live with me.

Wouldn't that be nice.

yeah something like 3 months which is very long tbh. A mystery/thriller, itll be fun to try though! I suck at finishing out projects though but im excited to give it a try! Gotta read some more before i start writing though

Who's your favourite author?

Wow. I'm sure it wi be a good time man. 3 months is long but it really isnt.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Not because of his writing or characters, but I love John Grisham & his subject matter. I love a series called Ross O Carroll Kelly by Paul Howard too, laugh out loud stuff, but the language used is very Irish and is hard to read without being familiar.

I usually like books set in the Middle East too though, or with Arab characters, like The Reluctant Fundamentalist and In the Sea there are Crocodiles, I usually find a whole immigrant or muslim livelihood book to be a page turner

Yeah I dunno when youve no set plans, 3 months is a long time to fill in the gaps. Ill prob become more active here which is an upside though lol. I really dont want to waste my time but im fairly sure i will.

>but the language used is very Irish and is hard to read without being familiar.

Like fucking trainspotting. That was a headache to fucking read. So was a clockwork orange.

My favourite is Stephen King.

pic or it didn't happen

Good night guys.

Yeah its ok when youre from the place and can read when they write in an accent but when its a different accent it sucks. Like he substitutes 'right' for 'roysh' throughout the book and does that for loads of words.

I like It and Salems Lot but I always have sleepless nights when I read Stephen King, same with watching the Shining or other Horrors, Im not very good at remembering its just fiction :P Feels too real.

Ah horror is my favourite genre. You should read the stand, it's really good.

I'm pretty new here and I usually skip these threads but she looks so much like a girl I met a couple of months ago
>pic related

ill certainly have the time, I might give it a try! I dont need to sleep anyway, no responsibilities i guess :P

Night man!

Night night dude see you tomorrow.

Nowhere near close

No responsibility is the best

haha i guess :P

Still nervous about dancing with that girl?

haha yup, that doesnt go away so easily! :P still though, im heading into town tomorrow to buy a tie thatll match her dress, gotta make sure her photos are nice :) i think ill feel better with that in hand. looks like im heading out tomorrow too for drinks before i leave, rip sleeping lol. gonna be a very long week :P

I'm still itchy after having shaved for that one girl.

Dark tower series!

Just try and have fun bro.

Seconded. They're great.

i love that picture i saved it to my folder.

I've got more pics I've printed. You'll love the ones I've picked. I exploded too early today.

I can't fucking wait to see these! Any clues on some of the pictures you picked?

itll require a lot of drink to calm the nerves but i think its possible :P plus when i do it ill feel good about myself actually going which is nice! if i go unrelated question, but how bigs your boxxy folder?

It will be surprise. I'll do these 9. Then you can give me a new request.

Nice, can someone post the original pic tho? I feel like I've never seen it before.

And where is this from?

You'll do fine man I know it.

9!?! Damn this is going to be good.

>can someone post the original pic tho?

Here you go.

>And where is this from?

From the forum I think? When she was at babscon.

Oops

Does she still make videos for Animalist or is that over?

That was over like 2 years ago now.

i figured that was up hadnt seen anything from her in a while but i thought maybe wasnt looking on the right channels or something.

Is she away form the public eye now so? Does she still visit her chan on occasion?

Her last video on anewhopee was in 2015.

Thanks.

>tfw I can't post Boxxy because I don't have my PC

Chan is closed dude, she still posts on the forum.

She has a job voice acting for a cartoon on Disney channel now, man.

She has some videos on her twitch page that she did before Christmas too.

yeah that was a vid of her after babscon iirc would love to talk to her though does she still go on her chan?

i remember you telling me about the twitch, she streams herself playing games! you watched the cartoon? quick google tells me its Billy Dilley’s Super-Duper Subterranean Summer, dunno could i watch something with that title lol, would be nice to hear her again though

She did, but hasn't done so for a while.

The cartoon isn't out yet dude.

haha fuck my reading is shit howd i miss that little fact :P fuck it think i just need some sleep is all. im gonna head to bed, i wont be here tomorrow between flying very early and everything but ill talk to you on monday eve i imagine :) Have a good rest of weekend gmt!

Alright dude, see you Monday. Have a good one.

I've never respected a person more than Ms Wayne

Best woman

schwifty

Would nuzzle for days.

Imagine just nuzzling her in bed while snuggling all night

So quiet tonight

>Implying any man could go 30 seconds without her giving him wood even trying to be lovey.

"You're hard again?!, but your cum is still dripping out of me from less than 5 minutes ago! I'm tired and just wanna cuddle! :< "

So you just take a pair of her panties (used that day of course) to the bathroom to sniff while you have a wank to slay the beast.

Then settle down satisfied with her wrapped in your arms. Kiss her head and tell you love her, and drift off into the best sleep you've ever had.

Get on skype I'm fucking bored as shit. Over halfway through this bottle of whiskey and I'm sober as fuck.

I'm not part of your skype group chum. I'm about to leave for the movies to see civil war anyways. But I am drinking! Had to spring for the cheap stuff tonight. Sitting low on cash till payday.

So you wanna hear something funny? I found out me ex browses these threads. She will recognize my dick the instant I post any tributes.

The dream right there.

Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else. LOL, I find it odd a woman browses these threads.

Isn't it just.

Well to be fair, there is an awful lot of cock and cum in these threads. :3

Plus, she always was an oddball.