Claim your waifu and discuss.

Obligatory claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KXe_RHF5JYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

claiming anyways

You rascal.

what the fuck are these many threads, I don't understand. and why is the claim picture some ugly europe looking hand.

Europe? Huh, well I'm from south so you're a bit off the bat there.

I'm a crazy cripplelover

~~~~

So, my mom was going to leave the house. And she tells me to come outside. And low and fucking behold, there's a chicken outside my front door. I live in an urban area. Just thought I'd tell that to you guys, how there was a fucking chicken outside my door. I'm so confused, my mind needs to take a break.

Still not enough rurus~~~~~~~~~~

Make it go inside and then take it, it was in your property, now you have free chicken.

A few of my neighbors had roosters/chicken farms.

I feel your struggle, friendo.

You can never have enough.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh, anyone have link to other thread? cause no one is in here

You can use the catalog, just saying

I could make a fast thread joke correlating with your legs, but I'll slow down a bit.

Have you ever looked into the night sky and wondered what could be out there?...

You can do it, you ain't no stranger

>but I'll slow down a bit.

Jokes

Peaceful.

Sorry kek, I'm running low on brain cells today

I'm not sure I've ever even done that.

>Inb4 ban

All good, I've been having typos all day.

Oh there's 2 again, not that I'm posting much now anyways, but I'll claim here aswell.

falling asleep to these posts
I hope people don't get banned like last time

Una maravilla, ¿cierto?

I haven't, light pollution doesn't let me see a fucking star

Great ESC we had

Wasn't really intentional. Last time they just told us to calm down with that shit.

This was just a pleasant accident.

yeah they posted in one of the threads before they pruned "this is what happens when you have two of these threads"
I love you guys

I've lived in rural areas for about half my life, I just have never done that I think. I've always had books or tv or the internet to find out what actually is up there.

no homo ofc

Dammit.

Hey, Germany was much worse than both of us.

Oh well, hopefully no one gets fucked by mads.

Did they really? Huh, I had no idea.

At least they're okay with one thread. That's nice of them.

If I lived in a rural area, I'd buy a telescope or something. There's a whole bunch of stuff out there.

The best part was when Germany gave 12 points to Israel. I lost it.
And now that Russia lost against Ukraine, they are getting invaded for rea.

bump

I'm done
goodnight
karen

Good night Karen!

Rory claimed

G'night.

Goodnight!

>Kyouko

2 breads running?
guess ill claim in here as well then
goodnight a cute

Love this song

youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

Had good vocals and plus it's South Park. Can't really go wrong.

Well, I'm going to bed early today, gotta wake up in a few hours.
Have a great night!
And as usual, remember to eat healthy and exercise!

youtube.com/watch?v=KXe_RHF5JYU

Goodnight sanic

Goodnight, lovely. Sleep warm and well.

Hasta mañana.

Goodnight Emi.

PEACHES

>not having your tea straight

FOLLOW ME
SET ME FREE
TRUST ME AND WE WILL ESCAPE FROM THE CITY

kagami claimed!!
>megumins a absolute cutie and excellent space conqueror

Please never come to England. Ever.

You're welcome in England.

Forever desu.

>Fubuki claimed

>Free Hugs for everyone

Goodnight Bestbro.

NEO
MILK
NOT
IN TEA

I'LL MAKE IT THROUGHT

Night emi

Poor you. I wish the best for ya

That's fine man

Assassination classroom

Milinda claim

NEO YOU FUCKING MORON.
SHE DRINKS EARL GREY
IT'S A CITRUS TEA
IT WILL CURDLE THE MILK

LEARN YOUR FUCKING TEA

claimed

Pleb

smug is against me too. ok fine im finished are we cool now can someone just help me understand what i did i am jealous i even did a bleed story im just reacting how i react in these situations and it always ends with me apologizing but sorry i guess

As long as youre not mixing milk with earl gray or green teas im fine.

Dio-sama...

Megumin claimed~
>Kagami is a cutie and definitely didn't die

I'll take the hug~
>hugs

I'LL MAKE IT THROUGH
THROUGH ME TO YOU
FOLLOW ME

Does it make me not-cool if I only remember my waifus name and refer to other anime characters with "that redhead from Gurren Laggan" or "that pink haired string girl from Guilty Crown" ?

But that what he is doing, or says she should do.

Wait, I think one of us is confused.

>princess mili
topkek

Ah, sounds like an easy day. Is the tank shared between units or something? Hang in there, tomorrow is only 86400 seconds away.

True that, should probably buy a few. Closed on a Saturday? Really?

>Ass Class
My brother from another mother.

>Best idol claimed

Well thank you for not getting angry. The hospitality of these threads are what get me to come back.

Also claim

WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT MENTION THE TEA THAT SHE IS FUCKING DRINKING YOU TRIGGERED ME YOU FUCKING BUNION

GET OFF OF MY BOARD NORMIE

kys

I mean, I don't really ever want to go to England so yeah that's fine.

It's because you came into the thread acting like a beta cuck getting mad about other people having significant others. Like that angry whiny kid in class who always complains about jocks and rich people.

>waifus
get the fuck out

He should kill himself

IT'S LATER ON DOWN THE FUCKING STORY YOU MONGLOID

Miho claimed

That he should.
He hope he just forgot the Apostrophe

Grab it by the head, pick it up and spin, remove head, cook, enjoy

definitely not.....
just swirling through a swirling vortex of torment and fear for a millenia
>just kidding megumin

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope*

FRET NOT, YOUNG BOYO

He meant "waifu's" I believe.

>That pink haired girl from guilty crown

You mean the inferior singer?

now get the fuck back in the ts you fucking cuck

Didn't inted it as I have many waifus. I guess I failed english, 'waifu' sounded weird in that sentence. Sorry. Yuno is my one and only, forever.

I FUCKING RAGE QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE FUCKING GET OFF OF MY TEA

GET OFF OF MY FUCKING TEA GET OFF
GET OFF
GET OFF

>GET OFF

Neo you shit, Listen to us, we've played the game.

You don't mix milk with Earl Grey.

It was rather easy. No, it's not shared. My unit is being sent on a month long training mission in the desert starting June 5th. I won't be on here for a month... :/

It's earl fucking gray tea you spastic. You don't put dairy in earl gray. It will curdle. Why do I have to be the one to tell you this I don't drink tea

alright ive said sorry can we stop the offences Christ i mean im not happy someone has what i need if i put a sandwich in your face while you where starving would you like that?

Two great things in one post. Yuno and Kavinsky - Nightcall.

You got great taste stranger

Then i better bully you now.

>hugs

so thanks to this faggot /waifu/ is becoming shit ?

GET OFF OF MY FUCKING TEA
IT WAS FUCKING MENTIONED WHAT TYPE OF TEA SHE WAS DRINKING
YOU FUCKING LIARS