I used to sell/traffic marijuana for a living

I used to sell/traffic marijuana for a living.

Ever wanted to ask marijuana salesman/trafficker anything?

I'm drunk and bored

I no longer sell it to anyone. But I do smoke it

How much weed can you put in your ass

Did you ever know the strains you sold? Guys around here never know except one guy.

Never tried putting any in my ass. Maybe a 1/4?

Yes I did. I got it directly from growers

How did you find farmers and was this in the USA?

how'd u find ur supplier?

Let's pretend that I'm running a grow op and am looking to offload close to a pound every month. How do I go about this without getting caught?

Was it easy? Can I do it if I put my mind to it?

Not OP but I'd only sell to friends. Keeps the rats out.

It was in the US.

I met one grower though my brother. He happened to be the cousin of a HUGE grower. This guy knew his shit. Then after him I met several more. I know maybe 20 or 30.

first dont break any laws while you are driving it to wherever you are selling it. Don't smoke before, dont listen to aggresive music...listen to NPR and be in a good mood when you decide to move it. Don't even blow a yellow light. I used to listen to NPR or Howard Stern.

Also use burners if you don't fully trust a buyer

Everyone will fuck you to get a little less jail time, they don't care about you. They are not your family

What if I don't have any friends?

How did you package the amount so it wouldnt smell and why did you quit?

how did you get buyers?

How did you get it into prison then?

Best way to find a grower?

Easy? I guess. But very stressful and I decided to quit for that sole reason. I got shot at and that didn't make me quit, fear of losing 20 years of my life did. I guess I just matured.

You can easily get into it if you are young and know people you can trust to sell it to in small amounts or dealers to sell it to. Obviously selling to a dealer is a lot easier and has a lot less risk.

It was vac sealed when i get it from the growers. I just put in a F150 I had lawn service decals on and put it in an enclosed trailer being pulled by the truck.

Never got pulled over once, Theres no hiding that smell from police dogs I don't think. A lot of people think you can

How much did you make?
Any bad experiences?
Were you armed?
How how of a risk?
Did you ever get caught?
And was it worth it?
P.s. any tips?

have friends or find a pot dealer and find his dealer. Then keep going up until your selling what you have

Ask dealers around, and make sure to offer them cash for helping you.

What's the most you made in one week?

Cops never bother a work truck.