>m-m-muh WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL! GAS DE JEWS NOW :DDDD

>actual people murdering ex-colonialists
vs
>a bunch of people who cannot fuck the nearest non-white person he/she sees

>WE MUST SAVE THE WHITE RACE, WE NEED TO BE PURE
>tfw no Japanese gf

Who are you quoting?

Nice strawman my top memer

>its tha jews who brainwashed 1/10 white women to have children with minorities, they can't possibly like a non-white instead of white masterrace
whites were exiled from Zimbabwe to SA not genocided, if they wanted to they could have tho

I was quoting Sup Forums and all the white supremicist kiddies on Sup Forums. Don't act stupid, leaf.

>>non-white immigration pushed by whites
It's pushed by women and Jews, both of which are not white.
Whites will die out within the next 200 years whether we like it or not and there's nothing we can do about it. It's irreversible.

Whites will go extinct and then Chinks will enslave shitskins because they are fucking retards that cant ever be organized. And since Chinks have higher IQ than whites they will not treat them as humans but as filth they are

Racemixing really isn't that common, despite all the efforts to push it. The actual issue is 3rd world immigration.

>why aren't white people having kids?
>I hate white women!!!

hmmm really got my neurons working overtime

>women arent white

>white women are not white
you almost had me, but I saw your flag

>IQ = intelligence

how come the chinks make my iphone in sweatshop while I live like a king :^) ?

Who are you quoting?
Why would I have any children right now when I'm only 19?

Because they are enslaved by other chinks

Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't one person.

its quite common in ''white'' countries actually. 40% of cariibien men and 20% african men in uk are married interracialy and i think you can guess the race of 95% of the women. same is true in most of western europe.

also 43% of black men in minesota are married to white women

[Citation needed]

Multiracial Americansnumbered 9.0 million in 2010, or 2.9% of the total population, but 5.6% of the population under age 18.[1]

Does not seem very high.

semms like a lot desu
google it desu

I did.

It's not very high. The problem is letting in so many shitskins, North America should have net neutral immigration for the next while ideally.

KeK has spoken.
Women are not white. They are vagina nigger and roastie jew.

There are more white people than ever before in history.

But there are also more subhumans than ever. This wouldn't be a problem if they stuck their huge and rich continent. But if they come here they should be removed.

>women are not white
kek

>then whites
>proposed globalism and shits
>now whites
>proposed isolationism and shits, again

never trust the whiteys my turd world fellowmen :)
just be yourself

People are just fed up with arabs.

the pls, stop forcing other cultures accept something that probably will make cultures clash next time

so why did your grandpas went to sahhara deserts to search for laborers. arabs, turks and slavs build your countries, our grandpas build the roads yours droved on. holland belongs to them more than to you

That's fucking retarded.

Does my house belong to the retards who built it too? Makes no sense. Go b8 r9k or something.

what are you doing in bulgaria mehmet?

>M-muh violent criminal shitskins
>All of history's most violent serial killers, warmongers, and crime bosses were white

>Modern civilization is the same as ancient history, in which every country and tribe had history of violence

Le ebin my dude lol xD

Should add some BLACKED images with the postbody of "how can whiteboys compete"

Well, it's all from establishment who doesn't care about Sup Forums tier race shit and want to max out its profit