It's still caturday somewhere

it's still caturday somewhere

Miauw

The ride never ends. Here's my cunt of a cat.

caturday yet here 20:22pm

There's caturday party on Second Life.

Free bumps cause cats.

To guy in last thread talking about how he couldn't have u cats:
I worked at a place where douchebags dumped so many cats they had a colony. Any time one would get sick or injured and they couldn't stay, I'd bring them home after fixing them up. I eventually got the entire colony spayed and nutured along with the ones I brought home. Luckily I had a huge house, but I one point I had 16, each one would've died had I not brought them home.

Contribootin

that's pretty awesome actually

These two are twins. Their mother abandoned them during an overly hot summer because she could barely survive herself. I found homes for the rest of the litter. I've bottle fed them since they were a day old. Names are Panda(monium) and Yeti(spaghetti)(shouldn't be hard to figure out which.)

Also, 7 not u, sorry.

My kitty

Cave cat be like whoa it caturday

Moar

beautiful cat
10/10

Don't have a cat but I've been wanting to get one, what are they like to have in the home?

He likes that pillow which I made for him.

After my wife left me last week she's been there for me every day I get home from work.

I think just looking at yeti lowered my heart rate

I found him by the beach

Phone has issues, sorry for upside down pic

I wish had more to show you then, but I transferred all the photos to my shitty ipad since it has so much storage. This one is Turbo. He and his brother Jynx (solid black) were dumped by some as hole who was having an apartment inspection, so he just threw them out. The other three were adopted though, and by much better people.

Put... Put your dick in it

omfg so pretty

king of the jungle detected

That is the twin of mah kitty

Cats. I swear they're your best friends.

>be me, 12
>parents decide we should get a kitten
>chose a kitten that just adores us
>she always used to hang out in my room, cuddle me and crave my attention
>got with my first girlfriend couple of years later
>cat absolutely hates her
>after 4 years of relationship we split, bitch cheated on me
>cat immediately senses somethings off, comes to me regularly again and consoles me

I swear, my cat is the best girlfriend I've ever had. Forgiving and loving. Until I moved out, she never really forgave that...

She's all I have now.

She won't let me leave for work

cats they know that shit though
idk how some kind of ancient emotional instinct thing

premium cat there with those socks
heart rate=lowered

You bet man. Like, you're all foryourself and sad and they just come up to you and cuddle. The whole night, even tho they never do that usually.

R8 my chub cat
Her name is bella

Here, have some /k/ats

What the flying fuck

My parents cat (I moved out, so I'll call her their cat) is called the same and is three colored as well. Also chub, also lazy, also cuddly.

Well, besides the slightly common name, the other traits you mentioned are very common.