Smokin these

smokin these
you probably smoke shit

>polish cigarettes
>definitely not fake

Ahhh, reminds me of those candy cigarettes

Smoke a joint you cancer loving cunt. ps Marlboro reds are the best.

you dont smoke?

but yo mothers pussy wasn't fake

marlboros these days are for pussies. only luckies and davidoffs now

i do not. i think its gross. then again, im a sixteen year old who drew 'dont smoke, its a joke' posters for school XD

I'm too cool for cigarettes, I vape

Yeah.....I smoke a pack a day. three packs when the family comes over for the holidays.

only cock-loving faggots vape. enjoy another black dick in your mouth fag, then vape your pussy e-cig

Dysfunctional fam? haha same.

I don't like kissing smookers.

Sterling green m8
Best cigs going

Obv scummy chav.

Canadian tobacco = best tobacco

Def tweaker cigarettes

I donĀ“t like to kiss guys

Canadian classics are shit

I can only afford Pall Mall

Got a question Sup Forumsros. I smoke about a pack every 2-3 weeks or so. Exercise regularly and haven't noticed much impact on my health. Obviously it still causes an increase in chance of developing cancer, but is it that bad? Especially when you think about all the emissions and shit we inhale on a daily basis.

Rothman's Blue all the way here nigga.

Lung cancer is better than the cancer you find on the internet.

Thats how i started too, soon you will be smoking a pack a day

OMG I MISS THOSE

Anybody here do chew?

Only reds

I usually roll my own, but when I don't, I buy these.

"b-b-b-b-but theyre s4fe" hah

Been smoking like this on and off for like 2 years now though with multiple months of breaks

Nah. When I was about eight years old, my father told me to try some chew, so i did. Once it was in my mouth, he hit me hard on the back, and i started choking on it.

Never again will I do chew. XD

This is now a vape thread

Thats one way to keep your kids from doing chew. Almost kill them with it.

My man. Shame these have gone up to 14.00 a pack where I live.

I bet it's nice being 12

I see lucky strikes with a filter and wonder what problems occurred in your brain when you went to the store.

Although not safe. Less harmful. I don't get the hate for that. Cloud chasers on the other hand are in fact faggots.

i smoke jews in my oven

You smoke the filtered Lucky Strikes? You're a faggot

It is.

All smokes are expensive as fuck, I remember when Next came out they were like $6 a pack, now its nearly double that.

At least Putters are still cheap

nicotine? there are four ways, pick one:
a) smoke machorka,
b) take pure powder orally,
c) take pure IV,
d) suck cock and be gay.

I prefer a & b. What's your choice?

>Smoking a filtering cigarette
>A lucky strike at that
>Fucking pickle smoker

You're a faggot.

Good luck quiting faggots.
>tfw you're not immune to nicotine and keep feeding large tobacco companies your money

Yeah, when I started smoking Canadian Classics were only like $9.00. It was great though because people at my school would sell/buy smokes for a buck each. Would walk away with $20.00 some days.

Today op isnt a faggot

Eh. Smoking is bad.So my message to you younger generation: Be smart. Dont start.

As for us smokers, how many different brands have you ppl even tried?

Kek the label

Kek nice slogan

Even nicer to be able to legally buy them. Downside to being 12 here in Chicago.

Winston full flavor kings because you're never going to be as tough as your grandpa if you don't smoke winstons and fuck your grandma

In real countries Lucky Strikes are for niggers and chinks

I vape for nicothine and when i smoke tobacco its just occationally when its mixed with hash. How is my situation does it sound smart or am i still a fag for vaping. Also does neither in public

Yeah. You're taking part in driving the prices up. Its something called taking advantage of supply and demand.

I think you are ok

Then explain newports

poorfag

Das ist alles Ich habst

People here fight what brand is most cancer..

but then again, the sun is getting warmer..

haha thanks. Can't quit after the second hit." is what my mother told me :)

In the US they were actually pricey kind of esoteric don't even see them anymore but mostly niggers smoke menthol Kools or Newport sometimes Marlb menthol

You're not in New Brunswick by chance?

vaping is definitely the gateway drug to wieners tho. be careful pretty soon you'll crave them like some steam filled cock chasing zombie.

Hell, might as well charge ppl a couple bitcoins a pack.

And at the current bitcoin value, hardly anybody can afford them

what is the current exchage rate anyway?

1 bitcoin = 459 US dollars

You're all gay.

bump?

i absolutely do smoke shit
>pic related

at least my cigars are quality

digits