Rememeber that one time when CN gave zero fucks?

Rememeber that one time when CN gave zero fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8k_zq-WHMw
youtube.com/watch?v=9TV3cb2JXOo
youtube.com/watch?v=GVuRmadhQkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

original video where

youtube.com/watch?v=G8k_zq-WHMw

Remember the time when CN had characters you could look up to when you were a kid? Now its full of garbage and shit that crept through the sewer system.

lol I'm on the floor
what the hell is this even from?

Are you delusional or just stupid? name me one character from 90s CN that you could "look up to"

So, none?

Does Goku count?

courage the cowardly dog motherfucker

Samurai Jack

johnnybravo.jpeg

Brock

Ed

Dexter

>Nothing matter more than getting stronger to beat the shit out of people, including you child and wife.
>It's ok to be afraid of literally anything
>No means yes

Arnold

edd was the best

user never had a childhood

You are just a horrible person in general.

Symbiotic Titan

Said by someone who looks up to fucking cartoon characters.

Remember when you didn't get doubles?

Goku had to save the planet/galaxy that's more important than family.
Courage overcomes his fear to protect his family and friends

where did daddy touch you?

3 edgy 5 me

>>It's ok to be afraid of literally anything
because that's what courage was about...

courage was afraid of everything, but he fucking overcame his fear and dealt with his problems like a man. fuck off you raging cunt.

I can't believe people actually fell for this bait.

check'd

I'm sorry I don't fit in with Chad and the other cool kids like you user. Since you are all so "mature" to the point you care more about what others think of you than forming your own personality.

also check'd

Sym bionic Titan great show not the best but it was trying to appeal to older teenagers didn't work for them in the long run. This lead to CN just actually not giving fucks and went back to making children cartoons only. For a while things where shit like chowder and flapjack witch both had good starts and then went to shit and the fucking BEN 100101000101 bullshit they had Ben 10 as a tanager show wasn't half bad then they ended that and made a NEW COOL BEN 10...everyone hated it. they would continue to fumble around intill regular show came then gumball around then adventure time and now Steve universe. None of these shows are bad but there kids cartoons that have small followings online Steven Universe and adventure time Haven't watched any of them 20 years old but you learn things one way or author. none of there current cartoons are bad in fact despite Stevens tumblr following the show is descent. Going back the OP this was a attempt for the show to make headlines and they desperately wanted it to get a following this was one of it's last episodes I remember watching this when I was around maybe 15-16 can't fuckin remember. This was just an attempt to get attention.

i'm fully erect

Summer's in fulllll effect

jesus, how? ive never gotten dubs till just then.

The fuck is going on ?

Asuka all the way.

>Nothing matter more than getting stronger to beat the shit out of people
Goku's foes were not people. In fact he has always protected mankind.

>"Hurr im retarded *slurp*
>"Please stop being retarded."
>"HAHAHA THEY FELL RIGHT INTO MY DASTARDLY TRAP!"

mini dubs thread

So Sup Forums, be honest when was the last time you shaked it. baked it and booty quaked it?

there is some art of the show

Cum buckets with that shit

I'm not that faggot retard.

love this show

Samurai jack, courageous and never ending in his goal to slay evil even when everything know submits to it

courage the cowardly dog, fearfull but willing to put aside his fear to protect the ones he loves even if they don't necessarily want it

Dexter, an extremely intelligent boy who is still limited and humbled by his human short comings

Fucking goku, a force for all that is good. A man who never accepts defeat and only thinks defeat is a result of not working hard enough

Power puff girls, girls who were strong because they were strong not because they were women and pc police says there needs to be

Fucking original batman cartoon

Pokémon Ash, desires to be the best at something and needs the help of a diverse group of friends to accomplish his goals

When did Family Guy change its visual format?

Why does Cartoon Network hate good shows? No, seriously. Can anyone name a very popular series that wasnt cancelled by these executive hacks?

Justice League.

i kek'd

I said a good series ass hole.

fucking hate this trash, this is the only thing that started the sups hate train.

CN don't do action cartoons anymore. Toonami is probably the last haven for that kind of stuff.

But the original Justice League was good until unlimited.

Jesus user, I don't know mommy didn't hug you enough or if daddy hugged you too much, but you need to settle down

>thread

The thing I loved about cartoon network as a kid was that I could watch shows and enjoy them as a kid and also have my parents watch them with me. Shows like batman, fosters home for imaginary friends, and samurai jack were shows they actually enjoyed watching. Shit I see the shows now I and don't know what the fuck I'm going to do when I have my own little shits and they want to watch autismo the retarded grandpa act like a fucking retard.

That's nickelodeon you moron

you type like my dad

....what kind of parents liked fosters and stuff? I wouldn't watch fosters at my age.

>You will never fuck cartoon starfire.

Why live? I mean comics Starfire is a whore but cartoon version was pure waifu.

and we now have a R34 thread

Lel I was wondering the exact same thing dude looks like Peter Griffin and Jack Fenton had a kid together.

>Chad
Back to /r9k/ with you, you socially illiterate faggot.

reasons to live: VR

dont pretend you didnt want this

>Being proud to be a facebook faggot

Damn it Sup Forums you disappoint more and more everyday

literaly all characters in ATHF
>meatwad
>milkshake
>frylock
>carl

Johnny Bravo

stop.

lololol ooooo man I love this

Not once did you ever state that all these characters had to be morally good, Goku might have been a terrible father and husband, but Goku has saved the Galaxy so many times, I think we can forgive him for his apathy on being a good father/husband.

Maybe if you spent less time sucking cocks you'd have more time for sitting around watching stupid cartoons?

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME I THOUGHT I PEEPEED MY DOODOO BUT ITWAS JUST A WEINER FART? BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED ONCE TO ME AND IT WAS REALLY FUNNY XD

I lol'd and I'm not really sure why.

I hate this place.

Can't argue with that one

Because you ate too many poops and now your brain is sick from all the poops and your also a doodyhead now because ofvthe poops in your brain LOL

best version

Maybe, but then I'd be an immature kid.

went too far, it wasn't funny this time

Youre a mean poop :( I dont want your doodoo anymore I bet its really bad lol

this show is so fucking underrated.
honestly, the feels it gave me...
>pic related

also when octus died, that scene was so intense. do yourself a favor and watch this fucking episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=GVuRmadhQkw

forgot pic.