/cfb/ offseason general X - Back to School edition

days.to/until/ncaa-season

Get in here and for fuck's sake try not to rape anyone, okay?

1st for Sup Forums

2nd for /h/

What game are we playing.

>tfw 5 star dual threat manlet QB commit

b-but my thread has news

You didn't link your thread dumbass, you linked a post.

It was a g5 tire thread

killing myself

no

Don't feel bad, you were educated in Ruston after all.

>Kyler Murray part 2: electric boogaloo

reposting OC for new thread

no bully pls

Who /Garnet&Gold/ here?

>tfw no qt 3.14 Texas gf to swear with at football games

Still fucking funny as fuck.

>he doesnt root for the official team of the westâ„¢

why live?

might as well post it here
here is some cfb news

Stanford: Stanford and Boston College schedule home and home series
Nevada: DE Mark Ma pronounced dead after paddboarding accident
Notre Dame: CB Butler out 14-16 weeks with broken foot
Florida: AD Foley retiring after 25 years
Ohio St: Adds Tulane to 2018 OOC Schedule
NCAA: TV schedules released for upcoming season
Baylor: Rich donors trying to bring back Briles after one year suspension

>Official team of the west

That's not the Montana Grizzlies.

The Nevada, NCAA and Baylor news was scattered throughout the last thread, I think.

>scheduling Tulane
why.jpg

The Big 12 is a decent to pretty good basketball conference. OU, Kansas, Iowa St, Texas, and Baylor all have good teams

i have many much respect for brothers in montana. i was born there, in fact. but the court ruled and wyo is official team of the west.

>NEW THREAD FOR P5 AND G5 AND WHATEVER THE FUCK BYU IS

Except, no.

weren't the entire big 12 ranked last year

even google confirms it. first 4 results for team of the west

Na only 10 of them were.

>googled a trademarked slogan
Good for you, kiddo.

>team of the west
you mean the midwest, it's only 3/4ths of the way between the west and east coasts

>

yeah, that's marketing, literally every Pac-12 team is further west than they are, plus a handful of MW teams.

Starting to think everyone from that state is mentally touched.

im sorry that your team isnt the official team of your region. it must be hard to know that your fan support is poorer than you will be once you graduate your expensive school in 7 years, but i know youve got some more high school years to take first. im rooting for you!

threadly petition to nuke wyoming. reply to sign

it's my second favorite state tbqh

that's not cool man my dad lives in idaho and he'd kick your ass

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Idaho deserves death.

lel I actually had to whip out my old yearbook to look up who that is and now I recognize his face. Are you Patrick Byrant? I'm Joseph.

I actually don't think we shared one teacher freshman if I remember correctly. I had Minoso, Prevallet, Pugh, and Brooks

I'd love to see it m8 but I don't see Harb augh turning Brady Hoke's players around that quickly.

Don't fuck with this guy's dad people, he's probably out of his mind on meth and will rip your face off

Who else /OSU/ here? Feels good to be a part of the best football school in the country.

Thats not Princeton

>the best football school in the country.
checks out

That's not Yale.

Future president came to our game vs the Hawkeyes this year. Wish we could've won it for him like he'll win for us.

>implying I have to cap it when you autistically spam it every single day

28 championships>27 championships

>Penn State in the top ten

I have some bad news for you, user......

I thought that fake-tanned manlet didn't like losers.

and you faggots repay him by electing a fucking rat

Hey I proudly voted for him, not my fault Hawk fans are cucks

>proudly racist
Well that's Sup Forums for you.

6'2" is manlet status now?

>Starting to think everyone from that state is mentally touched.
They are, it's not a sample size issue because all three of their residents have posted in these threads.

If you shaved his head he'd be 5'11".

I cant make that promise

Go back to Twitter, Donald.

>posting this 5/10 so often that she becomes a 2/10
Why do you hate us?

present

This thread is about us, isn't it?

Why don't you say that to our face, inside our 45-year-old 16,000-seat "stadium."

why did the ever try to FBS?

>college football
>indoors

>stadium is literally an airplane hanger
what a sad school

They joined in tandem with Boise State.
Talk about feast or famine.

I'd rather play on a blue field than in a hangar.

>hey, dude let's FBS
>I don't know if I'm ready for that yet, Boise State
>come one dude, what are you, a pussy?

ruston rustler

They were football only when the Sun Belt went D-I around 2000, I'm sure they thought they could grow with the Belt or join the WAC.

Then they spent zero $ and expected results.

UNT alum (obv), my first football game ever I watched Boise State go up 21-0 over NT in the 1st quarter.

Boise has always had shit figured out.

UVA fan here, can confirm

Disregard that, Tulane is the superior FBS option and I slurp their semen daily.

OUR YEAR

pipe down, I'm the real newsfag

Poolane < GSU.

>admitting to the thread that you're a manlet

Is Greek Life really big at FSU?

I'm a Pike at another school and I hear they're the best down there, but every video of them looks like they have more douchebags then decent guys.

>Ohio State adds Tulane to 2018 OOC schedule
>Dropped UNC 2017-2018 home-and-home

Pathetic tbqh

Where does he live? It's an overall shitty state in the winter but pretty comfy in the summer if you live near Sandpoint or Cour d'alene form my experience.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a manlet

Pike? well guys, I found the biggest semen slurper in this thread

Plz no bully, we're pretty good at my school :(

the bully is obligatory, but all in good faith. The Pikes at my school are just retarded, homo, daddy's money douches, so I have to make fun of any Pike.
>they literally burnt their house down twice within a few years

hello Whyo

there is if you wanna be a P5 big boy. Run along little guy, this thread isn't for you

hello ruston rustler i am glad to be speaking with you today

Yeah like most fraternities I feel like there are only a few "good" pike chapters across the country, and they definitely are not the ones in Louisiana. I've visited most of those chapters, they're legitimately shit. UGA and Alabama have respectable ones though. Want to visit FSU's but again, they look like the stereotypical fraternity douchebag people associate fraternities/pike with.

kek

surprised Alabama would have respectable ones. I would figure them to have some of the more stereotypical frats.
Delta Chi is about the only one on our campus, aside from my own, that i have any kind of respect for, but their the one i associate with members the most.

ruston rustler on left and me on right

Michigan state

im sorry i didnt mean it as weird way just a show of friendshup between the two of us

ps are you black

i am not a melanin filled individual

Alabama fraternity has a lot of tradiiton and pride, more so than just about any school I've been to (including my own). The Pikes there, a lot of them are your average pike; they like to go to the gym a lot, wear basketball jerseys, don't have the highest GPA. But there's a lot more involvement and tradition there than most chapters, and they have so much money pumped into them that their parties are rarely the shit shows you find at most schools.

meant to link to

i was just wondering.

somebody's doing the raping