Mexico-Venezuela hype thread

Who else is hyped for this? Venezuela has been playing very precise and aggressive this tourney, fun to watch. Of course Mexico is heavily favored. Both teams will pass to the next round. The idea is that whoever wins this game will get to avoid playing Argentina in the next round.

Mexico is favored of course but I predict there will be some excitement one way or the other.

Your predictions, please.

Venezuela wins 2-1, just wait

Hey man if Peru can beat Brazil, VZ can totally beat Mexico.

It will also feed the HURR DURR CONMEBOL > CONCACAF trolls so I look forward to seeing more of that. /s

My prediction is meme magic at its best

Wouldn't be surprised desu.

>having to root for communists
I don't like this game.

>trolls
But that is a fact.

4-0 in favor of Mexico, fuck commies

>Of course Mexico is heavily favored

Are they? Are they actually any good?

I haven't watched them since our game in 2014, they were pretty meh-tier then. Have they improved?

The only communist countries still around are Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam.

Don't confuse Communism with Incompetence.

ERA PENAL

There is such a thing as trolling with the truth.

The average quality of CONMEBOL teams is higher than CONCACAF for sure. That's not an arguable point. But some CONMEBOL supporters tend to take it too far. Which is why I'm rooting for Mexico, USA, and the like in this tournament. Because they are underdogs.

>Are they?
Yup
>Are they actually any good?
Nope

I say Memezuela wins 1-0. They are going to park the bus on unseen memetic fashion

Mexico is shit, they are lucky they even beat Jamaica
They need to be on their A game or they're screwed

>The average quality of CONMEBOL teams is higher than CONCACAF for sure
Yeah but that's because CONMEBOL only has like ten teams and we're stuck with 4000 third world islands.

People who don't realize that USA, Mexico and Costa Rica are respectable by CONMEBOL standards just don't want to see reality. It's not like it's a confederation we can't hang with.

Game is like in 24 hours right?

>that flag
>this topic
Top Taco

este es el partido de ahora o el de la noche?

>blackout 7pm to 10pm
>match starts 8pm

Thanks Maduro.

Two hours.

Do you still have internet?

Sorry Venezuela bro. I remember riding my bike all over Caracas. I lived in the Santa Sofia urbanization. Fun times. I hope it gets better.

If mexico tops the group theyll be contenders, with only argentina on the way to the copa

It's true though. The weedlmaos made your defense look stupid. They just dont have any strikers to take advantage of the chances they have.

That's what you get. We tried to save you ungrateful cunts. Enjoy starving I guess.

See if we ever give you a coup again.

CHI

wew lad.

That's a shitty opinion.

Someone explain to me why Mexico sucks so hard. With 122 million people and as much interest as they have they should be a top team.

>mexico is shit

...said the fatty after watching the mexicans take both the gold cup and cup to the confederations next year

Lel the buttmad is showing yo

They're a country of manlets.

god, americans are so insufferable

you should visit gay bars in florida more often

Consiguete un pc y guglea

Too bad it's factual but you're too drunk on tequila to realize your team can be assraped by an actual decent attack. You so far faced an Uruguay B team with no Suarez and the weedlmaos and they both had shit forwards for this tournament.

Memezuela has never beat Mexico, not even a draw. What makes you think they'll do it this time?

Fun fact.

But they dont, theyre the most succesful team of concacaf, have won confederations, gold medal and other random international trophies every now and then

I think the only 2 cup left for them to win are copa america and the world cup, their u17 have even won world cups.

What has sweden won?

Only a little percentage of the population has an actual chance of playing. Too much money involved to allow the poor people play.

Actually manlets do very well in fútbol since they have a lower gravity center.

>Canadian wall builder

Amigo, you were supposed to go SOUTH not NORTH

You would be too if you were stuck in a hemisphere with so many stupid hispanics that literally cannot stop fucking up.

Never be that cocky in football bro. Anything can happen

How many borders are you going to hop before you're satisfied Jose?

once you come here and come across a few mexicans you will understand. they are like the least athletic looking race you will ever meet. and despite the stereotypes of being hardworkers, great number of them are also very lazy

>Being this much of an asshole to someone that has not done a thing to you

Shut up, just leave us alone and go watch your meme national team play in the Eu- oh....

Déjalo que se yetee solo

>get called out for being stupid
>HURR BUILD WALL MAPLE NIGGER
As expected fatass, youre predictable
By all means, keep shitposting about the most succesful team of our region, it doesnt change the fact that theyve won multiple cups on your soil

>be american
>go to gay bar
>get shot

yoooooooooooooooooooo rofl

How many burgers do u eat before u're satisfied Jimmy?

Inb4 we win 1-0 again

Y las velas papi?

>a canacuck

8-1, >Leaf

So successful they needed the United States to get them into the world cup.

Dross

Esto, si quiere mufarse que se mufe, me tienen las bolas llenas los mejicanos que se creen son lo mejorcito del futbol, ni los yankees se agrandan tanto.

Well the owners of the teams don't really care about the youth or new young Mexican players so they buy a bunch of foreigners players to win tittles, so they aren't many opportunities to develop players

Because only people with connections (aka, middle upper class fags) ever get to play (castizos and white people - Layún/Ochoa). Or the sons/cousins, etc of previous players (Chicharito). Even the poor faggots that are now professional players had a friend in a club or something like that. Very rarely a Mexican player is were he is because of actual skill (Cuauhtemoc Blanco, Marquez).

We were only good at boxing and now Canelo happened.

JUST

Ese wey me caga

>be Dutch

>go watch his national team play in the euro

>realize his team never qualified

>get so angry that he yells at a muslim

>get blown up

Dont know much about fútbol, but as i see it height is only an advantage for goalkeepers, now that being sayd they did looked ridicously small next to JJ Watt, also the schoolgirl level of joy displayed by chicharito while Meeting him was priceless

Sweden has a better world cup record than Mexico. We are also 9 million people with snow 6 months per year.

The greatest fotballer of all time, Maradona, looks pretty much like the average mexican. He was even addicted to cocain while being a football pro so I'd say he is pretty much honorary mexican.

>American casualties from Muslim terrorism
3100+
>Dutch casualties from Muslim terrorism
0 (or 1 if you count an assassination as terrorism)

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolf

One google search says that you are lying.

I'm mexican myself
Mexico isn't good without Vela

solo son uno que otro estupido no hagas caso la mayoria sabe donde estamos parados, un equipo mediano y hasta ahi, podemos competir pero a la primera de cambio nos pueden eliminar

>thinking osorio memeing with the back line is all mexico has to offer

he played nestor araujo and yasser fucking corona vs jamaica. Not even mentioning dueñas

Mexico will top the group, and everyone claiming they suck and will lose to Venezuela will change their attitudes

>hurr durr mexico will get destroyed

>w-well its just Venezuela, not even that good!!

>Vela

>Dutch casualties from muslim terrorism - 0

Jan, your people ARE the muslims kek

congrats you fuck, now mexico is gonna get memed

they hadn't invested in youth development until recently. im expecting to see hirving lozano toy around with the venezuela defense tonight.

>The greatest fotballer of all time, Maradona, looks pretty much like the average mexican
Nah, the average Mexican is obese.

>Memezuela

Mexico 4 - 0 Sudaca cannon fodder NT #9

THIS
you need to pay to play and be friends of the coach or something

>shitposts

Is this a win or go home game?

I wanna watch it but I'm so wasted and tired.

Bad youth talent development, there's still a focus on having to pay for the kid to play, gotta "shake some hands" before reaching the top, everyone is focused on business schemes aimed to make money only, some sell players early, some only develop to sell, some buy mostly foreigners, etc.
So there's no clear route to develop them, there's very few exports, there are now at least a few, if not one dude who should be abroad in a first tier league gaining even more experience, instead of roting there, etc.

>"y-you a-are muslims!!!"
>meanwhile more yanks have gotten killed by muslim terrorism than dutch soldiers during the nazi invasion

topkek!!!!!!!!!!!!! get rekt

For Venezuela.

no, but the one that loses gets to play against us, so it might as well be.

From a friend that had the opportunity to be in the sub division of a mexican club he told me he quitted because they always picked players with external influence he had enough when they picked a manlet that made 2 goals being the centre forward in the whole tournament

Also this I had another friend that quit the opportunity because the training was heavy for him.

No, its more of win or play against Argentina game

Whoops, I lied.

Acrually they both advance no matter what happens. This game is meaningless.

Who /vinotinto/ here?

Will Rondon play? i heard he will not but news channels are just a bunch of immigrants propaganda.

Yeah.... because you're muslims kek.

>sweden has done better at world cup
You mean youve gotten farther? Mexico has qualified to the next round in a WC for the last like 20 years.

By any measure of success (i.e. Trophies) mexico is above and beyond sweden, youve even failed to qualify to the WC recently.

Long story short swedecuck, youre objectively below the mexicans by any standard of success in this sport. Anything else is just you being assmad.

Chicanos are proud about their hispanic blood but not enough to live in México. I hate them so bad.

Well you surrendered in like 14 hours. Not exactly enough time to rack up a substantial casualty list.

but why then do our gay bars and gay prides not get rekt and yours do?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>be american
>get shot

Memezuela is a baseball country, México sucks uncanny amounts of sweaty dick at Fútbol and only goes to the world cup because of Concacafs overall shittines, but even them can beat Venezuela/bribe them with toilet paper for their families

Not anywhere near as much as I hate them.

At least there's the wall to look forward to.

>surrendered
you mean we accepted that their ideology was correct and superior within like 14 hours

>being proud of most consecutive losses in the first knockout round

Get revving on el Wallo, pablo

>to a yuropoor the worst thing that can possibly happen is some faggots getting shot
How telling.

Not meaningless, whoever loses goes home the next round.

>Cuauhtemoc Blanco
Now there's a fucking awesome name. He was pretty based, too, IIRC.

However, fuck that guy for being so good against the US.

Mexico is fucking trash friend, at least they're not cucks who forget their culture.

>to an American it is totally acceptable

I see Sharia is already being implemented kek

>fatty has an opinion
Come back when you can beat jamaica, at home, in the regional cup
>BUILD WALL MEXICAN CANADIAN MUSLIM NIGGER
Stay mad, stay salty