So, which language family do your people belong to? Aren't Finns your relatives?

>So, which language family do your people belong to? Aren't Finns your relatives?

>n-no.. I think you're mistaken

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarians#Inventors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

embrace the tengri

>not taking advantage of your proud Uralic horsenigger roots

why does this hurt so much? ;_;
I only ever wanted you to be proud of us Hungary. But instead you'd just rather hang out with the slavs.

>in Hungary, people are embarrassed because of that

I'm not trolling nor memeing. Also makes me wonder why you think you're better than us.

>Russia? Is it in Europe?
>no, it's not
>But isn't Russian Indo-European?
>well, technically...

They are slavs

>Hey, do you like the beach?
>Y-yeah, but I don't go much
>Do you play soccer?
>I'm not actually that good, know...
>Brazilian girls are the hottest in the world, right?
>Yeah, but they like hot men too...
>So, can you get me weed?
>What?
>Weed, you know, "Dadinho"
>I don't live in a fucking favela, man

Did he/they cringe after that?

>you're brazilian, right?
>yes
>haha Escobar
what the fuck

Not much. It's the image of Brazil, afterall: beach, girls, soccer, and favelas. People think that every place of Brazil is Rio de Janeiro.

this
Romanians and Hungarians are basically Slavs at this point
they're just in denial

Its because they dont want to admit they are mongols

Finns wuznt Asian steppe lords at least in the last several thousands of years if ever.
Hungarians love Turkic people because they can identify with their culture.
Riding around on your horse, shooting people with arrows, taking their land and and raping their women and teaching the spawn to hate their mothers people.
This is #Magyarlife.

Are you good at climbing trees?
Do you live in a comfy treehouse in a beautiful rainforest?
Can you go fishing for piranhas on your balcony?
Do bananas and coffee beans constantly materialize around you?

>why you think you're better than us.
Imagine you live in a country that is 1000 years old with a very rich history. Your lands are extremely fertile and filled with bountiful harvest each year. Your cuisine is palatable and good even by Italian standards, your museums are bursting with arts and relics. Your towns look nice, you have lots of traditions, unique music and dances.
Your people are known for their ingenuity and talent for inventing things - and as such you have made a name for yourselves in the history of science, music, mathematics and even computing - but also in sports and Olympics.
Due to the location of your country, you were always in the middle of European history, arts, culture and science, absorbing it all.

Then you hear you're supposedly related to a Nordic nation. You are curious and eager to learn. What you find is not what you had expected. They are a new country, with traditions that make little sense to you. Their lands are inhospitable and cold.
They have not much history, nor are they famous for anything in particular. They eat lots of fish which you find unappetizing and their foods under-seasoned and bland. They are good at winter sports which you care not much for, and Metal, which you aren't fond of.
They are nothing like you. You can't even understand a single word they speak. They are distant and cold, like their Nordic neighbors, with their hearts appearing cased in solid ice.

>Your people are known for their ingenuity and talent for inventing things

Uhhh?

sounds like you are just an anti-snowite

>Finns wuznt Asian steppe lords
Stop lying. It is an objective fact that WE WUZ KHANZ

Et taida tietää Unkarista paljon paskaakaan kerta tollasen laukaisit.

>you're brazilian, right?
>yes
>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHHUEHUHEHUEHUEHEUE

>ingenuity and talent for inventing things
No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Hungary

It used to be funny but after you've seen this shit every day for more than few years....

Well I admit I knew only about John von Neumann who was a Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarians#Inventors

So I guess they had some inventors but most of these seem to be a bit exaggerated.

>Dénes Mihály, inventor of television technology

Yeah okay that's not vague at all.
Anyway Hungarians still aren't associated with being inventors and rightfully so IMO.

Had to check
>first image is rubrick cube
A
FUCKING
TOY
>ballpoint pen
Ehh, cool
>hydrogen bomb
pls don't nuke us.

>>hydrogen bomb
yet they have no nukes of their own

hmmm

>he thinks our neighboring countries and the rest of Europe would let us build them after instigating the first World War and supporting the Austrians-Nazis in the second one
>or the fact that we're still very salty about Trianon

Maybe it's for the best we don't have any weapons of mass destruction. It's all too tempting to nuke Bucharest and Bratislava.

>implying I'd even have to ask you if you're Brazilian
Quit putting [br] and pasting your flag everywhere

Our population has been like around 100k for most of that millennia. Few people aint gonna do much.

Malayo-polynesian aka asian-nigger noises

Hungarians are just czechs with a funny language.

So you only will love your brother if he is like you? How narcissistic

Can relate.

Remind me on WC when people was upset that São Paulo had none of that, lol.

Even nowadays a see tourists dressed like they're going to the beach when they're actually in the middle of Av. Paulista,