Hitler wanted to exterminate this

Hitler wanted to exterminate this.

You're an idiot, he wanted ALL to be blonde and blue eyed. Learn SS-social studies, Zieg Heil nigger!

Is that a Jew? If so, I can see why.

First of all, she's a tranny. But that's besides the point. She has brown eyes.

she's brown eyed you nig nog on a hog

hitler actually was just sick of jews and their shitty greed. he saw what they were doing, and tried to save us all from it.
but sadly, his efforts were in vain, because capitalists from all over the world funded their own private wars against him and painted him with propaganda to make him look bad. to bail out the jews. or something.

Cross eyed and probably fake blonde. Disgusting shit tier genes.

maybe he got rejected

That's a man, man

This was a trans cam model on chaturbate until being banned for getting drunk and sucking on a shit-covered dildo on cam

>doesn't have blue eyes

>probably dyed hair, which anyone can do

>SS, especially later during the war, was not composed of just blond haired, blue eyed people

pics or it didn't happen
>even with dubs

i could see it being a trap

So you're saying that Hitler wasn't all bad...

Oh yeah, I remember that. Dude had a complete mental breakdown on cam, 4chin piled on and we got him to eat his own shit.

Good times.

Yeah, with his penis!

Newfag detected

Damn kid

"It" broadcasts on Cam4 now.

>brown eyes
Correct

What blue eyes nigger

Shes not crosseyed?

good, she dont look good, shit jaw line and skinny, eww

>Jewish
>Disgusting shit tier genes.

Pick one.

hitler did nothing wrong

Wtf you think hitler didn't like skinny girls? U think our great fuhrer preferred a whale?

>implying thats a girl and not a drugged out dude that licked his own shit off a dildo on chaturbate.

Prove it. Burden of proof is on you.

I am a strongman sir, and the slow metabolism - fat... - genes are the same of strength and cold resistance; an aryan who cant bare cold and be strong is a shit aryan. Girl on the left of pic is waaay better than a skinny bitch

Wow, so hitler literally did nothing wrong.

Same thing.

kill it w/ fire

So it's a faggot! No wonder Hitler had it killed. There is no room in this world for fags.

go away newfag

why is her cock so big

Exterminate das pussy.

>mfw she was sperm in the balls of a sperm in the balls of a sperm when Der Fuhrer was laying waste.

She eats her own poop. And she has a cock. Hitler didn't like that well actually he did like that but for him not for Die Menschen.