Ask a U.S. infantry Marine anything fags

Ask a U.S. infantry Marine anything fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIg7CYlQw6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the military a good choice for a depressed lonely cunt

Must suck huh? I'm out here in the wing being POG as fuck and I love it

It will make you one anyways

What exactly are they trying to accomplish in that picture?

It's called busy work

It's alright devil. I'm FAST so I don't get all of the green weenie, just 3/4ths of it

How do you feel when you realize that you are nothing but a killer used as tool for retards like Donald Trump, Bush, etc who dont hesitate to send you to die for some Oil so they can become rich.
also is that true that every marine has to be fucked in the ass to be accepted as a "brother marine"?

That's me trying to take water out of a puddle because we were told to

I don't get issued feelings, and yes

depends on if your emotionally and psychologically stable... basically not a lil bitch

How does it feel to be an autistic fucking loser who would get his shit pushed in by anyone in OPs picture?

>What exactly are they trying to accomplish in that picture?

Looking for land mines.

I like killing

Doing something so that you don't get stuck doing something else that could suck more

How much has your personality changed since joining?

>is that true that every marine has to be fucked in the ass to be accepted as a "brother marine"?

At that point, you'd be accepted as a "Sister Marine."

kek

isnt to be retard and autistic the best soldiers in the army? they just obey orders and they dont need to think, is it the most easy way to live?

Take it easy killer, words are weapons but weapons are also weapons. let me do the slaying

Naval Cadet*

Fixed that there for you bud.

The picture was likely taken as a joke by the enlisted dudes mocking some pointless/stupid task given to them from the commanding officer. The USMC is notorious for that.

i'm in the air force and we have something similar... Granted mine was punishment, but i was sentenced to sweeping the sunshine off the flightline. it took me all day...

FAST? Bullshit.

I'm not in the army fag

>US infantry Marine

No Marine talks/writes like that. STFU poser.

Ignorance is bliss after all. Murder takes a toll on your mind otherwise

there are only 2 types of killers,
the ones that are psychopath and feel nothing
and the ones that will have nightmares for the rest of their lifes for all the people they killed, tell me user what are you?

I'm joining Intel.
How do you think of these fags?

is it ever acceptable to jack off in the latrines while some random dude is taking a shit if you avoid eye contact?

What's it like knowing you're not a real branch of the military but a sub branch of the Navy?

why are tank drivers fags?

Could you get a TS-SCI?

how's it like taking it up the ass

How often do circlejerks take place?

Believe what you want, I can answer whatever question you think only a grunt knows fag. I'm just curious to see what people think of us, I like picking brains

bump

I think so.
I've got a good record. High grades.

That's the type of shit I'm aiming for.
I've aced every test they've shoved at me so far.

shut up you fucking boot

What's wrong with JJ and his buckle?

What kind of intel are you going for? I'm an Armyfag, so i'll be more familiar with that branch.

What's left of your brain should be pretty clean

Idk the MOS number. Ask your local recruiter or google that shit fag. I'm an 0311 and an 8152. Ask me that stuff I don't do POG shit

Air Force.
Yeah, I know how you grunts think about it.
But I figure, chAirforce isn't so bad. I get to be comfy and rich.

But the future is all about drone and satellite info.
Air Force is all about that shit.
Maybe I don't get a Purple Heart.
But I can do something.

Marine Corps... Dept of the Navy... Buncha seafags

>what people think of us

You are the Marines equivalent of the Air Force's Phoenix Ravens. Troops with a little extra training, overrated capabilities, and a very inflated opinion of themselves.

Aye Sargent

I have nothing but respect for my AF brothers...no worries. And you don't want a purple heart.

The future is cyberwarfare...I would highly recommend something in signals intelligence. It's a career path that would easily transfer to the civilian market.

Kill

kek

If thats true then answer my fucking question faggot. What is it like knowing that your not a real branch of the military but a sub branch of the Navy?

What kind of Soldiers are stationed at Little Creek?

>The future is cyberwarfare...I would highly recommend something in signals intelligence. It's a career path that would easily transfer to the civilian market.
That's literally what I'm thinking about.
I'm almost off to basic now.

I'm still just a newfag who could wash out at any time.
But that's the way I want to go.

The future is tech shit. Cyberwarfare, Reagan's Star Wars.
Right now, we're flooded with info. In the next decade, it's all about going to be how we restrict that flood to the enemy.
Get ready for massive Chinese DDOS on every major American ISP.
Just to slow the tide.

Anywho, thanks future bro.
I'm still just an egg. I hope to make it.
I hope in 10 years time, I don't send you on anything that will kill you.

abandon thread, OP is a nigger that won't answer questions.

Except I'm not in the Air Force and I actually do shit. Once trump takes over FAST will just go to whatever country we decide to rape next before most of the infantry companies. I know my recruiter fucked me now but at the time I was a naive motard and just wanted to do something out of highschool so I wouldn't be homeless. If some fat fuck like you thinks that I'm not doing shit with my life I could care less. I'm extremely lucky to be here with amazing brothers ,minus the retards in my platoon who will probably get my killed, and I'm happy to be doing something with my life

youtube.com/watch?v=LIg7CYlQw6U
DIRTY DIRTY CLICKY CLICK
>GOODSHIT

A mix between the both. I love killing but it depends on what or who I'm killing. If it's someone trying to kill me I don't care at all and I won't ever care about them. If it's an occupant I'll probably regret pulling the trigger

I got about 10 years left until retirement, and i'm already a SNCO...it will more than likely be my guys you'll get killed.

Anyway, sounds like you've got a good plan, best of luck, buy an AR15 style weapon and practice at the range on your own because the AF won't give you much a chance to use one, and most of all never quit. There is literally nothing worse in the military than a quitter...absolutely useless pieces of trash.

Stay safe man, give em' hell.

>hurr durr im a college kid with morals
get off Sup Forums faggot
>sweeping sunshine off the flightline
kek'd hard

They're POG's but they'll at least, most likely, reenlist because it's not a physically or mentally demanding. Also you think you're smart as fuck, but you're not. Most of my guys have 90's and up on their ASVAB, and they know their job well, and can act quickly without going condition black in stress

Fuck off super boot...you've never even been OCONUS let alone fired any rounds in anger. Your fucking attitude is shit, and if you really were on a team you would have had that beat out of our or you would have been kicked out by now.

>FAST goes in first

Now I know you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

They are usually just cucked by the Navy. Marines are retarded as shit half the time and they are only good as a bullet sponge. When they are on Naval bases they usually aren't required to do anything so they just work out and jerk each other off saying how cool they are for being marines. Literally no work ethic.

Why dont you guys use stitches? I feel like I have heard that somewhere

It feels great and I'm honored to be here. I also hate being alive. We don't get the nice shit but the branches that do get the nice shit don't even know how to use it as well as we do, so I guess I'm greatful for the training

Answer this
A FAST guy should be familiar with LC.

Thanks, bro, that means a lot.
My dad was like you. Enlisted, but in a senior position.
He used to be against me joining, but now he's all for it. He's older and so am I. I hope to make him proud.

I'm down with you, mate. The aptitude test was easy as hell. I figure it's just down there to weed out the retards, not to promote the "elite".
I want to prove myself by just being an honest worker. Not many of those around anywhere. I have good grades so I know I'm smarter than the average bear, but I've met smart fucks and I know they're better than me. So I'm just gonna try to do what I can when I can.

Holy fuck. You either know your shit or you're from here. And a few SEALS, lots of POG's in the Marines and Navy, and a few FAST guys

You're right, for some reason everyone in the military is fucking retarded tho. Also for real fuck the Officers, I swear to god they hinder any work that can be done during the day.

y so boot boot

I asked about Soldiers...Army guys.

And yes, I know what I am talking about. I called your super boot earlier. And there is an excellent chance I know at least a few senior people in the FAST community...especially training cadre.

I'm also curious about this, my friend joined and now boring and directionless like a feral dog.

Nigga, I'm already there.
Cheers, mate.

When all you "men" are together in the barracks do you sometimes fuck each other up the ass?

I figured you were ignorant and group us all as soldiers. There aren't any soldiers I've seen here other than random stragglers. There's a lot in Yorktown

What in the actual fuck are they even doing?

Do you guys got so fucking bored you gotta "clean" mud?

>Also, checkĀ“em

He's just a junior Marine without a leadership position, probably because your friend is either not good at his job, quiet, or stupid.

Only Navy

that guy by the door has the same haircut as my brother-in-law, Mark.

No

If you sign up and ship out are you allowed to bring your phone also what are you allowed to bring with you?

It's called a medium fade and cool

There is an actual Army school there, but that is open sourced info.

Tell me this, what is the color of the large drill floor at the workout facility?

I'm still not convinced that you are FAST, but whatever. Enjoy your beer boot.

kill yourself autistic weeaboo no fucking die.

>Retard
>Donald Trump
Pick one, you autistic brainwashed Bernie cuck. Hope you develop an untreatable cancer.

It depends on where you're going. Middle East, probably not a phone maybe a camera or IPod. A duty station in like Okinawa, probably anything you want

>it took me all day...
I see what you did there

Thats what we call,responsble use of tax payers money

Sorry I should've been more specific I meant like boot camp and stuff like that.

Is every marine retarded? It seems like every one of them that ive ever had to work with is unable to learn anything. We mostly just sent them to do berthing cleaners, most work we ever got out of them.

Thanks for your service
>I got you a hat

Digging a latrine pit

Top kek

Jay-Hay-Son

kek, marine sympathizer cuck detected. Also I wasn't wrong they are not an actual branch, just a sub branch of the Navy.

Low ranking Marines are literally a step above retarded...senior Marine NCOs are usually squared the fuck away.

USMC officers are also usually squared away.

I'm a pog army fag in rear detatchment with a no pt profile. Feels good man

I'm a fucking retard man I'm not sure what a drill floor is, but the gym is really small, with little to no space and next to the chow hall and old supply building. The supply building is huge and next to the armory. The base is near an airport, traintracks, and highway. There's a MCX near the train and a small shopping area with a McDonalds, Dodges chicken, 7/11, all you can eat sushi place, Burger King, Windys, and Taco Bell. Even further down the road is a huge fucking NEX

What's your MOS and your commander officer , where are you stationed
What's your worst post
Please answer

Why is it that every time I meet a marine, they're big bBbbys that cry constantly?