Alright, you beta fucking faggots listen. I'm tired of seeing this shit about boohoo I got friendzoned...

Alright, you beta fucking faggots listen. I'm tired of seeing this shit about boohoo I got friendzoned. I can't find a girl I'm too ugly.

> if you are above a 6 then you have no excuse
> do not constantly bug girls, they hate that shit
> create sexual tension, you will get in the sack
> don't be a fedora wearing faggot and say shit a normal dude wouldn't
> update hair, clothes, and shoes to current looks
> use a fucking tooth brush, use deodorant, and put some water on your ass
> beards are fucking disgusting, if a bitch claims she digs it she's a fucking weirdo
> Always, ALWAYS, use every source at your disposal to plant seeds
> you will eventually find a chick interested
> No, you don't have to be an arrogant douchebag
> I look like I'm 18 and I'm 24, I've had no problem finding girls, using social media and my fucking dick

Don't be a beta bitch, get out there and use confidence you fucks. Jesus I saw at least 10 different threads today about how some Sup Forumsro got friendzoned. They did it to themselves.

You sound like you truly believe that others find your opinions relevant or important to them. No one cares about you or the things you think are true. Have a nice night.

A true faggot thank you for your contribution of nothing

Your contribution of nothing doesn't even deserve thanks. Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Basically, don't be 100% weird, be nice and clean and eventually something will happen with someone

There are other ways to satisfy myself

I can get all the babes

All dem dubs

dubs mark the spot

>just look at what you're missing without a girl in your life

This thread gave me cancer

kek

I assure you my confidence will only get me so far

You faggots don't even realize how true OP's post is. This is why everyone hates you all IRL

I can't even find a girl, what should I do :(

Hit up every girl you can, even the ones you think you have no chance with.