Sup Forums has anyone had any experience with getting a "keyholder" like i'd want to find a woman to keep control of me...

Sup Forums has anyone had any experience with getting a "keyholder" like i'd want to find a woman to keep control of me and possibly lock me in chastity even better if she'd fuck someone in front of me and degrades me. how could i find someone ? could i find someone who does it for money ? are there risks involved ?

No you're a cuck

Kill yourself

thanks for the help :/

Why would you want someone that you're going to get engaged with intimately to fuck someone else right in front of you?

SJWs are winning. They're targeting nimble minded people.

you might find someone but be careful this is how cucks turn into sissies. if she really want it YOU will be the one taking dick. unless you want to be in that lock for months

That is such an obvious dildo.

not someone i know i want to find someone outside of the people that know me to do it. might even pay for it

i'd be quite clear that i'd jsut want to watch and get humiliated etc i wouldn't be doing any fucking

sissy

he says, BEFORE chastity.

i'm not sure what you mean by this ?

try being locked up for a couple weeks. you'll crave a fat cock.

Sherlock

This is me right before I shoved my cock in my neighbor's girlfriend's pussy.

We had threesomes at first, but now he's not even allowed to watch. Sometimes we let him sit in the other room and listen.

after just a couple of weeks ? i mean i'm into the humiliation of the cuck thing but i've never wanted to suck a dick, let alone take one

that's pretty hot. though i'd still love to watch it.

I don't understand how you could start a solid relationship with this. You'd need to have a real bond first otherwise you'll just get used

find a sadistic girl.

He gets to watch the videos. It's part of the who's degrading process.

Is had a few girlfriends that I've shared, but I was never the submissive in the relationship. I liked watching them be degraded and act like sluts.

There's nothing more fun than a little slut who wants all of their holes filled.

>a dominant cuckold

marry me!

Haha, got Kik?

no, my boyfriend just got here anyways

He can watch.

yeah that's kinda the thing i'm looking for. would be amazing

get on fetlife loser

being locked can change you.
youll get teased and tortured and that arousal will burn for days upon days untill your will weakens.
shel but you in a dress to humiliate you and because she enjoys you being a sissy youll quickly enjoy it too. perhaps youll get rewarded for being sissyfied which will only strengthen it.

fast forward and after being ocked away and feminized long enough she will want you to suck the bulls cock which you will and youll enjoy it because she enjoys it. again you wil probably get rewarded for being a "good girl"

wont be long after that and youll be getting filled with his seed on a regular basis and youll love taking his cock in your ass because she likes when you take it and loved when you cum like a "good girl" by have a cock thrust in your sissy ass. at this point youll almost certainly be on HRT and castration will be on the table.

that sounds pretty extreme. is this that common ? is it a danger even if it's someone i simply pay ? why would they go further than what i asked for ? also what's HRT ?

that might not be a bad idea. thank you

hormone treatment

wow, so they might actually try to change me into a girl ? are there chastity devices that are THAT strong you'd go so far to get it off ? most kinda seems destroyable with enough patience

its not extreme at all. i think any guy who gets locked can end up in that situation. perhaps not that common but only because most actually have a strong connection with their wife/gf before getting into it where she sees him as hers only.
in a sense paying a dom means the risk is greater because what the fuck does she care? your just a source of money and satisfaction to her.

HRT is hormone replacement therapy. its what trannies do when trying to change into a girl.

Read your hypothetical, hard as diamonds now.

they arent that hard to get off, but thats beyond the point. once you submit its easy to get lost in it to the point where you wouldnt even think of taking it off without her permission.
its easy to go from simple fun to a complete change in your life.

im not saying dont do it, but be sure to pick your dom wisely or she will just take advantage of you in some very serious ways

this user. ocne he seeds you you'll basicly be his. and even if you don't like it, if you cum from taking his dixk it'll become the only way for you to cum. so after a while you'll start to want it for that reason. your ass will become your primary sexual organ. though pussy would be more accurate by then

thank you for the warning. these are things i need to know

yes to everything in this post. i want to be her good girl so bad.

"be a good girl and eat my pussy while the real man fucks you like a hungry little slut"

Wow he must have an extremely tiny cock if he lets you of all people be the bull

That thing is avg at best and you probably fuck like it

can it work like that ? i mean you can't just "turn gay" and i'm not sure what the seeding is, wouldn't he want to use a condom IF it ended up like that ?

Sure sure and I'm a femnon. Gtfo you little Cuck faggot

to be reasonable there is a good chance than any gf/wife could get into it if you bring it up. your best option is getting into a normal relationship and then bring this kink into it after you are both comfortable with each other.

yes ma'am, thank you soooo much. i fucking need this so bad.

i'm worried with doing it with an actual girlfriend because what if i change my mind ? it's not bad if you pay someone. on the other hand it would feel more real. i'm not sure if most gf would really be into it though. i thought most would be uncomfortable

no most will like it.

and if you change your mind, she'll get disappointed in you, and you'll feel horrible and do anything to make her happy again, and oops you didnt change your mind after all, you're still her little girl.

Y'all need jizzus

dont underestimate how powerful submission can be. if youre locked up and not allowed to cum long enough youre brain can and often will rewire itself so that your entire goal is pleasing her.
look it up, there is a thing where guys that are caged long enough actually dread having a normal orgasm and will literally feel regret when they do.

the seeding is being having your ass filled with his cum. why woud he bother wearing a condom if your dom has already screened your for STDs before hand, which is quite likely actually.

this goes so much further than i thought it did. in how many cases of reagular cuck chastity situations does it end up like this ? it's not exactly what i'm looking for. the first stages seem really hot though

so what if you change your mind. if youre doing it with someone who loves you then it wouldnt be too much of a problem. its natural and really quite beautiful to experiment as a couple.

trust me. most women will get into it. some more than others. some might want it to define your relationship, some will only want it to be in the bedroom and still want you to be dominant the rest of the time.

so most girlfriends would be up to get fucked by a another guy ? i mean i assume he'd be bigger than i am. but still would that be enough

my miss let me out to masturbate and i cried after

believe it or not but you will be getting seeded by him in a matter of weeks, maybe months if you're strongwilled. but you will become a good girl

no idea how common. just be aware that is can go down this road.
D&S can be the most rewarding of fetishes but thats because of how powerful it is.

not most. some.

professional mistresses are another story. a mistress that you pay may have very little problem bringing her BF over to fuck your sissy ass

it is an interesting thing.
he, as another example of how powerful submitting can be i somehow learned to cum just to please my former mistress. on my knees before her, hands behind my back, nothing at all in my ass and bam. toe curling orgasm using sheer willpower only.

>a mistress that you pay may have very little problem bringing her BF over to fuck your sissy ass

this is kinda making me doubt if i want to go that route

you dont want it now.

but once you're locked up, it might be the best sex of your life.

just be careful. im sure some professional mistresses will stick to any terms you put down before you begin.

try to fond someone in your life to confide in and ask that they be keep an objective eye on you. its wise to have someone there that will tell you when your going too far since it will be extremely hard for you to know fuckall once that cage has been on your cock for a week or so

yeah i guess if it's a profesional they probably wouldn't cross boundries but i'm not sure i could afford a pro for a long time.

in either case a place to check out is
>keyholderfinder
supposed to be like a dating site specifically for this sort of thing. i havent checked it out myself so i have no clue what its like

one last thing to keep in mind:
if you try it and like it anything vanilla will no longer satisfy you completely

thanks a bunch. i'll check out the site. looks promising

so it's possible i wouldn't be able to really get hard later if i get used to it ? is that after just the cuck thing or the getting "seeded" thing ? scenartiop ?

What the fuck doesn't that shit hurt

it can get uncomfortable, but lets be honest OP won't be using his dick ever again if this goes throughso doesen't matter

chaste trap here.

just do it. im way happier now than before

i dont know about the getting hard part. my mistress wasnt the cage type. she demanded i stayed hard for her for hours on end.

im saying that if you explore D&S and enjoying submitting to a woman it will become a serious part of you. even without any cuckoldry, even if it stay strictly in the bedroom between the two of you it will likely become something you need from later relationships. without that aspect future relationships wont be satisfying enough. sure you can deal with it not being there but it will always be something you crave which could cause problems under the right circumstances

..............uhhhhhh i let my boyfriend do dark sadistic shit like cut burn and hit me.

does he get addicted to being a dom?

It goes both ways, of course

People who think you can't be turned gay need to research Stockholm Syndrome.

to be honest i can actually see the point you're making. but i don't know if it works the same for sexuality.

that makes me happy

get involved in your local bdsm community or kill yourself

i nkow of fetlife now, any other way to find the ocal "scene" ?

go out to stuff and see what you find

kill yourself degenerate

i'm not a total reclusive so i do go out a bit. but i haven't found anything bdsm related yet.

What ever floats your boat
>or sinks your ship

>Taking the "high ground"
>on Sup Forums

Hue

not sure if you can call someone saying "kill yourself" taking the highground

check around on fetlife to find out what is going on where

I was referring more to the use of "degenerate"
And it is Sup Forums after all

You near MD/DC area?

My girl really wants a sissy atm.