Sup Sup Forums, what kind of guns do you like?

Sup Sup Forums, what kind of guns do you like?

ones wiht custom mlp paintjobs and penises

bitchin

9mm? Should've got a Beretta.

whatever ones kill fat american kids best

the katana is superior to the gun

These kind

tom cruise go to bed you are high on paint thinner again.

>implying this isn't a Taurus beretta clone
>implying it is not cheaper than the original and just as effective because Taurus purchased all of the molds and manufacturing equipment under llc
>implying that this gun is good in the first place and not a da/sa pos and mil contract nightmare

None, because I don't need a shiny metal death penis to feel like a man.

bait/10

The illegal ones.

lol, name one "illegal" gun

This one

anything russian

I like a ruger Lcp with Crimson trace grip and wallet holster. Super concealable and takes no time to get on target.

nodachi > katana > guns

The ones that go bang... and Glocknades.

>Implying you're not just another poorfag
>Implying I implied the Beretta name brand was any better
I implied you wasted your money on shit, not only that, you're defending said shit. OP is a faggot.

Shotguns are fun.

The glock 17

rpgs, sawed off shotguns. Anything with a grenade launcher. Any full auto gun is almost impossible to legally own

ar15s and ak47s, ruger mk III

OP has impeccable taste in handguns.Glock 17. converted for me

remington 243 varmint rifle.

ok fuck a bushmaster get a falin if you want an ar anything

I'm in the US with a F-Visa, until 2019 and I hope to live here, can I get a gun with a Green Card already? Needs to be legal, also, advice on a first gun? I shoot every month at a gunrange

get a bolt action or semi auto rifle you dont need a permit for them and they shoot farther than a handgun

Walther.... have a ppk/s, a ccp, and a p99

all these pistols. range muzzle velocity and accuracy beat ease of concealment any day.

338 lapua beowulf 50 remington m700 barrett 50 cal 30-06 30-30 223 300 win mag 22 lr 17 hmr 308. a;; have 1 thing in common. they are accurate at more than 90 feet

Revolvers. Even if there are better options to engage in combat (semi-auto pistols), I like the style and reliability of revolvers. An example of some guns that I love: Colt King Cobra, Colt Python (shown in image), Smith And Wesson 686, Ruger GP100. Something important: 6 inch cannon plz

The kind cops use to shoot niggers with

If you prefer another magazine loaded pistol, you should kill yourself with it for being such a pleb.

Fuck your pansy 9 mils

Like um

Mateba Model 6 Unica

I have Sig P226 and 516 Carbon. Like them well enough.

tell that to FPS Russia

Good ol' Tokarov SKS chambered to 7.62x39mm
Or a moist nugget (Mosin nangant) chambered to 7.62x54R