Does anyone want to talk about school shooting?

Does anyone want to talk about school shooting?
I'm over highschool, and one of my biggest regrets in life is that i didn't shoot it up.

Cool story bro

thats dumb.
forget those faggots and move on already.

i have like three friends from that time in my life - good friends. the rest are voids.
who fucking cares?
is your life so tiny?

Even if you did you'd still just be another faggot, OP.

Here I am, drunk and watching American Horror Story... there's this character, Tate... A school shooter.

Made me think why I didn't do it.
I guess it's just because I didn't have access to weapons

A dead faggot at least

It's not about my life being tiny.
It's about the thing I haven't done.
I missed a big opportunity that's never coming back....

A fulfilled one, tho.

Stop thinking you would do it, nothing stops you from doing one tomorrow, yet you'll just be drunk watching another shit-tier tv show and thinking you could kill anyone like a true badass psychopath

going to a school and killing a bunch of teens is pathetic... thats what i mean by losing the window... the people i hate is spread out now...

and it's not about being a 'badass psychopath', its about the things you ought do... the things you haven't done.
in my case, it's shooting that damned school... dying a demon, a hero.

Not being able to forget highschool bullies is actually the true definition of "pathetic" bro, to be honest

so... its over then.

Seems so. Thanks for the tip tho

Nobody gives a shit about your retarded fantasies you autistic faggot end your life

I'll be thinking about that in my next alcohol run.
But tell me. Don't you wish you could've ended'em AND yourself a few years ago?
Died a inspiration to others?

I'm absolutely sure that in this den of foot fetishists furry faggots some share my fantasies.

Never got bullied, so I can't really say
I sometimes got "killing rampages" fantasies tho, but wouldn't do it for real, it's just some secret fantasies, we all got some I guess

Just fucking tell me about your school shooting fantasy... Why... How... Who...

Please, do tell me more.
What are you listening to while you do it?
What are you wearing?

He got shot by a SWAT team he's been a ghost the whole time

It's often when I'm trying to sleep, basically when something disappoints me in my life, to evacuate anger, I put some payday 2 playlist and I imagine myself doing a rampage in a school or some big store, and then I fall asleep more peaceful, pretty fucked up when I think about it but it's just a fantasy

I know that. Watching the scene where he died, looks like he died haply.... And faggotly in his mom's house.

Pchoo

I know the feel.
Whenever shit hits the fan I put on Kurt Cobain or Marilyn Manson and remember the goth girl I liked. The bulies. The pain. And I think about puttin'em all down. I sleep like a angel and wake up like a faggot robot I am.