Well, its saturday and im getting high

Well, its saturday and im getting high.
>pic related
What are other anons getting fucked up on this beautiful night?
>weed, coca, heroin for me
>the quality is A1 especially being on the south side of Houston a few hours from the border

Enjoy your overdose

smart thinking. there are so many heroin success stories.

Thanks pal(:

smoking weed atm. ran out of painkillers. watching a documentary on Hitler. drinking red gaterade.

Whats ur painkiller DoC? Curious

Op's timestamp included

Been coked up all night.

Trying to get some sleep now. My mate is about to fuck his girlfriend in the next room. Told me hes gonna ask her if i can join in.

Realistically, i will be masturbating myself to sleep while listening to him rail her.

Life is good.

pot and booze

like always

Noice

I smoked some Jews earlier

percs

Damn you can actually find in Houston.. North Houston I'm near lake Conroe can't find heroin to save me. Been dry for few months

Ate a 50mg cannabis gummy about an hour ago, feelin it kicking in slowly.
Watching Star Wars the Force Awakens and drinking an ice cold Pepsi.

Just trying to have a relaxing night.
Soon as Star Wars is over ill watch Deadpool, never seen it before so am excite.

dabs

Queer-bait.

30's?

If ur daring enough to post ur email ill get in contact w you and we can get u hooked up w a mexican who will u know fix ur AC n help u out. -OP

Goml and have a fent lolly and kys

For real tho my first shot i took tonight was a mixer and i swear i was so close to OD'ing

Nice

Post rig if u real

Heres some hash i get for 40-50 a g in south htown. Dudes been servin me weed/hash since 7th-ish grade

Op again. Just walked in my living room and found my dogs left me a gift.

Dubs decides.

Clean it.

Eat it faggot

Luv u 2 bb-8

Lol wut

Sprinkle some weed on a piece and take a bong rip

Also post pic of dog

I cop for 20-30g in portland move here we sesh

Alcohol. Keep it simple, cheap, and legal.

Although sometimes I wanna load up a needle and O'D. Seems like such blissful way to go.

Weird fag

But nice dubs

That's the leaf of a Brachychiton acerifolius

Op here. Ive had these thoughts.

in houston too OP

What area tho? Im south of bw8..

montrose lol

Heres some 10 a g i got out here recently

K2 and 32 oz beers, Xanax and one tiny bottle of crown

Good or bad montrose?
>pic is a friends stash back when he sold fake xanax

i buy grams 10 per
looking for shroom plug or possible DMT

good montrose
nothing too gay-berhood
heading towards 290 tonight to a party

Fuck these dudes giving you hell about the dog food, they don't know your story, not trying to say heroin us the solution of your problems but they shouldn't judge. I miss opiates but ive been 9 months clean Because I have a baby on the way and I need to save some cash

Xanax and vodka for me. Jealous of your quality. I am north of SF so we get watered down shit.

Please get the fuck off K2 and any related analogs immediately. I went to rehab with a synth addict and he wasnt coming back from the friedardation he induced from it
>more hash

Also k2 and Xanax

kd dabs

Analogs are fine as long as they're not thc analogs. MXE is a great analog of K and 4fa is a smooth roll.

Trust me user I know the dangers. I am very specific in the types I partake in and do my own testing, also I smoke less than .1 of a gram at a time.

Bro thank you and congratz on 9 months. Op again and man ive done it all. Rehab, meetings, subs, i just cant stay off. But im a weekend warrior now at least not a daily junkie.
Glad u got clean for ur son man ur gunna be a good dad

you're right my bad
>but in moderation ofc

Nice Man, Just blasted up a shoe a myself. Wherever you live you got some funky looking junk all I ever see is big white to gray chunks.

Ur xanax are fake. Sorry to break it to u

Yes definitely do not want to do spice or k2 daily

Copped some tar from the mexicans thats why it aint the usual china white i get

inject the poop into your arm

Fully aware. Still pack a punch tho

Making my shot again brb
This tar is booboo/: cokes amazing tho

Not even once. I know functional meth heads but anyone who I've know who's been on spice has declined rapidly. Actually MXE was easily available and pretty addictive for me and a few others.

Just doin some Oxy tonight sadly

I fw you cause u rollin a rillo.

Get garcia vegas to make ur blunts burn twice as long.

rinse that needle ;)

Dont be sad prick other ppl out there are sick as fuck

what did he use to make fake zan im curious

You can fight off the sickness with Imodium tbh fam

Probably some Rc benzo or another benzo powder or maybe nothing at all just white powder pressed by machine with a xanax stamp.

Blunts n beer mate
Texasfag south=blunts only

Easily available. Go to r/rcvendorlist or something like that. I believe it was etizolam or something like that. Super low threshold

Vega's are rillos m8

This guy

Its usually pressed w etazolam

hey guys what's goin on in this thread?

Welcome stoner. No discrimination here as long as ur high

Oh I know I'm a swisher guy tho. I smoked Vegas all through high school before they re designed them

bought a new piece and a q of master kush yesterday on the way back from college, but I don't know any good places to smoke here

I have almost made my money back bringing this to my neighbor's house. charged $10 bucks a hit then we all get too fucked up and I let them hit it for free. fucking fantastic way to smoke. and make money without directly selling the stash!

It has such a huge potential for OD with the low threshold. My friends would do the smallest amounts and black out. Huge potential for making a huge profit from this substance

rolling for this

looks like a sponge

WINRAR. INJECT POOP OP!

I can still get the OG vegas haha i make my derka buddy at the corner who owns the place always get me a box

Czecht

So are you happy about being an addict?

Lmao i already cleaned that. The smell was too wretched to wait for someone to roll dubs. But ill do something within reason next dubs and thats no bullshit im so high i could care less what the winrar is.
>proof im op in the pic

urs is poop quality
>doesnt even look like a full melt
>get on that BHO game

htown? how much

Put the poop in the bathtub and light it on fire and post the webm

>town
hershterg winningz

this

Nope hate it with all my heart. But i dont have many options rn.

Checked. OP you know what to do

Look i know its not some socal quality but its the best i can get in my area for a good price. Check
tell me tht aint quality
An yea i took ur bait.

Thank you man, you don't know how much that means to me. Everybody except my girl has told me I'll never change and its just a matter of time before I go back to my old ways. I've been on opiates and selling coke,crack, and meth since I was 13 and most of my fiends are dead or on the yard. My best friend is doing a 10 piece for trafficking and he just had a babygirl. I wanna be there for my child so I quit using because i can't afford it with a real Job and even if i could i dont want to go to prison. Mayne have faith in yourself, find something to live for, i know quitting is the most painful and hardest thing in life but have that drive to live. If no one loves you user know i love you mayne (no homo)

>doing heroin in 2016
kys

I smoked some shit i never got from my dealer before this morning just woke up and puked 90% of my stomach up wtf happened?

God damn dude are you me? Keep on troopin im rooting for you. So is your kiddo. He needs a clean dad. Fuck what anyone else says man.

You know all the good weed comes from nor cal though right?

And i love you too dawg. Real talk we gonna make it.

Roll

Ask ur dealer what it was n we will go from there.. What was its consistency and color?

Roll

Roll

Kratom too

As long as you dont get locked up in rehab, you're not gonna stop taking drugs. End of story, no exceptions.