1. Your country

1. Your country

2. What are your thoughts on suicide?

The biggest challenge of living is having the freedom to end it.

looking forward to it
too scared for now

I think you people should talk less about it and do it more.

Ireland
It's retarded, there should always be something in life to look forward to in my opinion, no matter how bad your life is

>It's retarded, there should always be something in life to look forward to in my opinion, no matter how bad your life is

I wish I was brave enough to do it..

There's a saying in the hood, "dont talk about it, BE about it".

So just kys. Don't worry your family will only be relieved.

For several years, I would spend a lot of time making detailed suicide plans in my head. I always knew I wasn't going to carry them out, I just had this obsession with planning every little detail over and over and making completely sure that nobody would find my corpse.

I no longer think about suicide, I think I'm fine now.

This is a complex topic. I'll start saying right off the bat it's an illogical decision because of very high odds that if you suicide, you'll face eternal pain and suffering.

Let's leave that aside, for now.

Given two any different numbers and infinity, it is common knowledge that both numbers are equally distant from infinity, even though one number will be greater than the other. What is not so widely known is that the difference of the infinity between one of the numbers and infinity, and the infinity between the other number and infinity, is infinity plus the number being subctracted (usually the greater one).

Therefore, if you kill yourself now, the extra time you would have lived had you not killed yourself, in relation to the time you will be forever dead, is equals to infinity.

What I am trying to say is if you kill yourself you will probaly go to somewhere far worse than your own current life. And you'll be there forever. So, live while you still can. You have one life and you can do whatever you want with it within the laws of physics.

(cont)
More or less is your life is like a long poem you write everyday. Each episode is a verse. Every phase of your life is like a stanza. Even good poems start out as being said and moronic, and eventually end up being a happy story. I don't know. That's just a bad metaphor I just came up with.

Suicide is a sin. Just give your life to Jesus if you can't do anything with it yourself.

I'd probably do it if euthanasia was legalized here. I don't know why it's prohibited in 1st and 2nd world countries. Do they enjoy people's suffering?

>What I am trying to say is if you kill yourself you will probaly go to somewhere far worse than your own current life.
That's quite a dark way to look at it, I can't blame you I feel or fear the same, but I'm hoping that's not the case.
>and eventually end up being a happy story.
I hope you're right Iceland I really do. Thanks for your post, they are always appreciated and they do give you a bit of motivation to improve yourself, but I'm just too big of a coward too really try.

not yet

Good post.
Bad post.

This is an assumption that an afterlife exists and that death isn't eternal oblivion which there is no scientific reason to assume otherwise.

>I'll start saying right off the bat it's an illogical decision because of very high odds that if you suicide, you'll face eternal pain and suffering.
lol faggot

fag

>Don't worry your family will only be relieved.
I don't think that's true

I think its about personal freedom. If a man wants to die then let him die. I've had some low points where I've thought about it sure but in the end the craziest thing a man can do is let himself die. When a person reaches that point the only decision to make is there own.