A guy named Kai fucked with my girlfriend but I can't do anything about it... how do I get revenge...

A guy named Kai fucked with my girlfriend but I can't do anything about it... how do I get revenge.. please help Sup Forums ideas ;(

elaborate.

create an unstoppable monster with your magic and enact revenge upon the universe

Put drugs in his car and call it in, sign him up for gay dating websites/craigslist, put his name on "do not date" websites, etc. There are thousands of easy ways to fuck with him. I've seen pictures of a life-ruining guide floating around here periodically.

I need real help pls

He did something to GF, lots of peopel saw it, guy and my GF are saying "No!", just so GF doesn't make a scene so I can't really do anything...

elaborate.... what happened

ur girlfriends a fucking whore and ur bitch pussy weak enough to blame some other guy? ur both as retarded weak as each other else id suggest leave her but in ur case stay dog

or beat her up, push her down the stairs, take a shovel to the bitches cranial when shes not expecting it

That's the best I can give, just that he did something and my GF is saying it was okay just so she doesnt' make a scene. Now I look stupid for trying to whiteknight her...

go to the gym, get huge, make bank, and fuck her behind her new bf's back. I call it "The Equalizer"

Im still her BF.. for now...

This except fuck him instead

*EDIT*

go to the gym, get huge, make bank, and fuck HIM behind her new bf's back. I call it "The Equalizer"

Cmon guys... :(

sorry. no one can help you if you wont say what happened.
"something" isnt enough

Tell him he's an incomplete product and will never be as good or memorable as the original.

Was it violent or just innapropriately sexual?

Shoot him.

Looks like op abandoned after not finding anything useful from here due to the tiny amount of vague information he gave us to go on

Find him in public and pretend to be his gay lover boyfriend then drop you pants and tell him to fuck you like he always does. All while sobbing uncontrollably.

Tell his mother on him.