I'm going to prison, 12 years up for parole in 7

I'm going to prison, 12 years up for parole in 7.
Any tips on how to not get raped/killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nK6JQ7OExSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you shower and drop the soap
back to the wall and bend with the knees

wtf did you do to get 12 years

What did yall do op

+join a gang

you need to get AIDs

Highlighter in pooper before you go

An hero

start shoving stuff up your ass now to ease the rape pain later

they dont care about that though.

that way you just have a cock near your face

My advice, learn to like taking it up the ass. because you'r gonna get fucked daily. ;)

This, get your swastika tattoo now so it's easier to have credibility

That is if your white of course, there aren't interracial gangs in prison, join whatever gang your race belongs to

Beat the everloving shit out of someone your first day, that way everyone will love you.

I'm innocent.

start working out like you're going to have to fight off a prison rape, which you most likely will.

you had to seriously fuck with someone else's life to get 12 years OP. Most felonies dont even get you 12 years.

>implying blowjobs are worse than anal

what are you going to jail for and how were you framed ese?

Well then what are you being accused of?
Femnazi blow the rape whistle on you?

Also learn spanish

I'd rather not say.

hes a nigger obvioulsy

Yeah, you and everyone else in here.

>posts a thread on Sup Forums
>doesn't expect interrogation
Nigger what the fuck did you do

u sure?
i sure as fuck would

Keep your mouth shut. Mind your business and stick to your own kind

since youre on Sup Forums id say youre a pedo that got caught doing pedo shit

You also don't rape people in prison on the daily.

why do i need to learn spanish when i already know best language cunt

why does it matter at this point. if youre holding out for appeals no one is going to subpoena your Sup Forums posting history

don't take "gifts," don't borrow money or any items, don't get involved in contraband or gangs, don't gamble, be polite, keep your cell clean, practice proper hygiene, mind your own business/dont ask too many questions, and in general carry yourself in a confident manner without acting like a tough guy. Don't attract attention to yourself

because there's a lot of spanish speakers imprisoned in the US

have fun when people are plotting on you right in front of you

You wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums if you're going to jail for 12 years.
You go straight from the courtroom to jail.

OP is a lying faggot

then if you don't get raped who the fuck cares, OP can get stabbed for all i care

just training to prevent a Sup Forumsro of turning true fag

this

Unless he is out on bail and is accepting a plea bargain

1. im not going to jail
2. trumps gonna fix that when he lines up all the spics and niggers and executes them all. hes gonna make america great again

This

okay billybob

Don't look if someone says HEY BITCH, and if you do better throw down or your going down

OP here.

I've been watching a lot of prison documentaries lately and I'm terrified.

youtube.com/watch?v=nK6JQ7OExSA

if so OP is royally fucked. Prisoners dont take too kindly to Pedos

Keep telling yourself that.

I did 5 years op its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be..stay away fro the 3 g's 1)gangs 2)gays 3)gambling. Momd yoir own business dont tell amyone why youre there, DO NOT under any cicstances tell anyone how much time you have or when your release date is. Dont brag about what you habe on the outside or what you miss the most. Remember these are guys doin as much or much more te than you have who dont have anything to lose. Dont tight unless its necessary as in yoire about to be raped or about to get shanked..fight your own fight not anyone elses noatter what. Other than that just act normal..not like a bad ass or a tough s.o.b just a normal everyday guy doing time and youll be fine...oh amd dont become friends with the c.o's those prisoners end up raped or dead.

underrated post

If you're innocent then why are you going to jail?

Mind your fuckin business and read books.

Don't do any favours and don't ask for any, just keep to yourself and serve your time.

good

hope he gets raped so much his asshole falls out

I won't disclose what I'm going in for, but fortunately it's not that.

Fuck off faggot. Don't ask for advice if you wont even tell us about your crime.

>Buy some reggie
>double balloon 1 g.
>swallow 15
>Request laxative
>wait...
>profit

checked

then what the fuck are you here for then?

can't expect help if you can't at least disclose why you're going to jail

stop being a secretive faggot and get the fuck out

This. Get fucked OP.

Why do you give a fuck. A bunch of anonymous people on the internet will criticize you? If you are going to jail for 12 years you have a lot more to worry about.

We dont want details just the charge itself dumbass. Seriously you have to be a pedo if you dont want to talk about it.

Maybe he's not allowed to use the internet or something and doesn't want to draw attention to himself

Seems likely

Best advice

Found the cop.

Fine.

I supposedly beat someone almost to death, stole their car and crashed it after a 15 min carchase.

Also make yourself some niggers bitch right away. That way you don't get gang raped.

How in the hell would it ever be narrowed down to him? If its pedo shit and hes not allowed internet access you know how many people have been convicted of that shit in the past couple months.

Fine.

They think I was blowing a guy and that I ate his cock.

Bullshit. Yoid be doing at least a minimum of 20 years...theyre all aggrivated charges with aggrivated circumstances. Even ran concurrently youd still do minimum 20 even with a plea.

So you're a nigger?

You can't be killed if there's no one to kill you. Kill me all.

Kek

In otherwords, cheeze pizza

What did you do to serve 5 years?

Seems like sound advice though.

If this is the actual case you must have a shit lawyer to get 12 years. (source, am not a shit lawyer)

this brah

This is more likely given ops past experiences

Felony battery by strangulation with intent..dude touched my daughter so i was trying to choke him to death with his own shoelaces..and damn mear succeeded.

Was it this motherfucker? It was, wasn't it?

"supposedly"

the proper term would be "allegedly", you dumb twat

no wonder you're going to prison

>supposedly?
you fucking deserve it then, nobody cares hard enough to frame someone for something that rediculous. have fun getting buttfucked, retard.

Depends on what sentencing guidelines and what state. In a state with sane sentencing you could easily get this to 7-8 years. Just had a case of an armed robbery and police chase get 5 years plea bargained.

Alright you got me.

DROP YOUR DOUBLES AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE FUCKING AIR THIS IS A STING

>Assert your dominance by slapping your ass in the showers, showing you fear no pain
>Intimidate your fellow inmates by grabbing their cocks, sucking them violently, scaring them into cumming in your throat.
>OP you are fucked if you're even asking this question, tell your anal virginity we'll all miss her.

Armed robbery isnt an aggrivated charge..beating someone within an inch of their life is tho.

I can understand a parent's blinding rage in trying to protect their child, just hope your daughter was in proper care while you were away

Thank you, OP, was that so bad?

Fuck off imposter.

If its charged as attempted murder and not assault. OP would have had to put this dude in the ICU

She was..stayed with her mom. Dude dissappeared tho..was gonna go after him and complete the job when i got out.

This is right.

I did 5 as well. Honestly there were so many sissies around that you didn't have to worry about rape if you weren't stupid.

Also OP, what state are you in?

Ever heard of aggrivated assault with intent to do bodily harm?thats an f1 minimum 10 years.

not go to prison

glad to hear it

it's always sad when parents do happen to commit a crime defending their kids and the kid ends up in foster care, going from one fucked up place to the next

what was the age difference? Like your daughter's age and the guy's?

Only true advice thus far.

Touched? As in molested or as in daddy didn't like who his daughter was dating? If you served time for fucking someone up who molested your daughter you had a shit fucking lawyer and I mean shittttt

NEVER WIPE YOUR ASS
It won't protect your mouth but

Think. How old are you and do you want to spend the next 12 years of your life not being free?
Dont go to prison. Escape. Hide. Earth is big. They will forget about you.

She was 6 and he was 33 he was a neighbor i had known for a few years and one day took her in his place while she was in our yard....gets my blood boiling thinking of this shit again. If i find him one day i will behead that fucker with a barbed wire garrot.

Pretty sure we'd all be on your side.

Nope dude was connected to the sherriff of the county we lived in.

This go on the run and work cash only jobs. Tell people you don't have a social when they ask for one. I work in Healthcare and we get immigrants all the time with no social not shit we can do about it. You are not automatically reported for being here without a social. I guess they didn't give them out to older immigrants.

goddamn, what a sick piece of shit. can't believe that fucker didn't get caught

haha all the"gettin raped everyday" comments from the guys that probably never even did a weekend at county. Watching too many movies.

He is well connected as in anything he does pretty much hets swept under the rug. Corruption at its finest! Ill cross paths with him again im sure..and when i do..ol user is goin away for a while..