S/fur thread

s/fur thread
Inter-Species Mingling Edition

Birds yes.

Best to open with the last closing act.

Why are you spamming a furry thread with mutilated humans?

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Or playing with any fem belly

He's autistic

Just ignore him.

Because of this fool

So autism?

Shark belly guy? He's cool. What do you have against him?

So how's everyone's night going?

Alright, a Lil sad because of reasons I stated in the last thread but pretty good.

Just passin' time on here 'till my warm milk and honey has cooled down to drinkable levels, then imma chug that shit and crash like a satellite falling out of orbit. You?

Anyone willing to make some Hetty reaction images?

I recognized the bottle of sookooma instantly

I need help

Wouldn't my milk taste better?

>North Korean space program.Metaphor

Shit man, that sucks.

Not bad. My dead beat, dick bag of a room mate unfortunately came home from his coke binge.

I have one on my computer but I'm on my phone

hey Dr shark belly how you been

Forgot pic

I would give it a go out of curiosity

This

Requesting giant buttholes on normal sized butts or anything feral

Literally wouldn't know. But i guess technically theres a 50% chance that it does, cause y'know, either your titty milk is better than what i squeezed outta the cow yesterday, or it isn't. And im willing to take the chance i suppose.

Pretty much.

I literally just want to be able to sleep, i managed 4 hours earlier, which puts my total for the past, five? Is it six now? Days up to 14 hours. How the fuck i managed to still go to the gym every day is beyond me. But im pretty sure autism is part of the equation.

You want a giant butt hole watch a congress mating from most countries.

Damn. I feel like dying if I get less than four a night. Props to fighting on.

That's hott. I love trains

I'm not seeing much specie intermingling fuckers

If i pussied out and didn't stick to my schedule. Im pret-ty sure my autistic self loathing would reach critical mass and i'd end up doing something i'd regret for the rest of my life, however many seconds that would be in that case.

Choo choo.

Sorry user. That's all I have on my phone.
Hopefully someone else can deliver.

YES YOU DO ...

wow, yea tracers pose is a little risque

It probably doesn't mean much from a random user, but I hope stuff gets better for you. Few people actually deserve a rough life.

NOBODY IS INTERMINGLING, no more bumps for you.

It means a lot to me, actually. Thank you, you are very kind. And while i am currently worn out and wasted due to circumstance I know theres light at the end of the tunnel.

This seems like a nice thead.

That's a good way of looking at things.That's how I usually force myself through things.

Wish I had a belly to play with

Yup. Well later user, enjoy you honey stuff. I need to get some sleep before my 15 hour shift in nine hours.

All the evils that plague me currently will pass, I will outlast them all, my self-loathing assures that. I have things i need to accomplish. People to cheer up, goals to reach, stuff like that. And right now. Im gonna chug this mug, and let morpheus take me into his sweet sweet embrace.

I wish you all the best user. May you find yourself in fortunes good graces.

Right back at yah.

Anyone have a pic from an earlier thread of a naked furry saying something about an audition?

avian?

what is wrong with you?

I think I have a kidney stone and I'm a little underweight, thanks for showing concern.

Oh thank god, i feel the milk working, im gonna crawl into my bed now, and then, im gonna sleep this week off, like it was a baaaaad hangover.

Hope everyone else here has a great day. That you find the solutions to your problems and get atleast that much closer to achieving happiness.

Weiss out.