I'm not a cop (I'd legally have to say if I were)

I'm not a cop (I'd legally have to say if I were)

Reveal what illegal things you have done, or are still doing. Also post your city and a photo ID.

Thanks,

radical user.

I once had sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

I connected to a unlocked wifi source

I once had sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

/thread

Kill yourself

I went to bed at 7 when my bedtime was 6:30.

all due respect officer.

GO FUCK YOUR SELF

Breaking one of the global rules constantly.
I also have made multiple threats over the Internet like EDGELORDS do, but these were for the lulz.

You are a monster

I made a copy of a Saint Asonia CD one of my coworkers let me borrow

Unlike most of these dumbfucks I know a cop doesn't have to say they're a cop if you ask

I DID download a car...

Also a purse...

Take me away officer!

I once posted a comment on the internet without using a period,

I inject 69 whole alcohols then talked back to my mom.

cp

This

Cut them a line and watch them do it. The vast majority won't.

Op is full of crap. Cops are not legally required to say they are a cop.

I was jealous of my younger sister when I was like seven so I pissed on her.

When I was 5 I sleep walked into my sisters room and pissed in their dresser because I thought it was the bathroom...

we all watched breaking bad m8

I taped the Superbowl without express written permission from the National Football League. Also I still use tapes.

talked on the phone while driving

I tore the tag off of a mattress. and the mattress wasn't even mine!

I have killed over 300 targets and paid 5 figures for each of them. I had a few tours in Afghanistan and trained in the U.S. Navy. I'm trained in guerilla warfare, but most of my targets died just by my hands. Right now I'm tracking you, with the combined capabilities of the Five Eyes and my own spy network. You're dead kiddo.

>Implying american military training counts for shit...

Does it ever astound you that people your forcefully apple safety towards, hate you just that much more? RESPECT you smelly pigs have to recognize it is something that you earn. So please Fuck off Psycop.

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

I said;
That.

when I was 25, I was riding around hollywood on my vespa (long time ago, pre-helmet law). I flirted with this girl near stop sign. talked about my place in venice. she was flirting back. asked her "wanna take a ride to the beach?". she said "okay". went in early night, but of course we went to my place first, had some beers, smoked a joint. fucked her twice that night, next morning too. getting ready to take her back. fucked her one more time. finally, she reveals she is 16... shows me her school ID, whaddya know, she is 16. fuck her once more, extra hard cuz 16. take her home.

the end

I posted my ex's number to Sup Forums.

I piss in public a lot

/thread

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

>I'd legally have to say if I were
False.

Cops dont actually have to tell you if they are a cop. It's just a radical stereotype that was started by Hollywood.
Just like not all blacks are niggers. And not all isis are mudslimes.

I rape myself everyday

>I'd legally have to say if I were

No you wouldn't. Dumb shit 12 year old.

I smoke weed

Is molesting a 9yo illegal?

>You are nothing to me but just another target.
I gotta copy that pasta. their are some old ladies down the hall, and this will fuck up their facebook wall

I don't think you understand what "illegal" means.

But oh, wait... I forgot you're underageb&.

I play with my butthole in restaurants...

m'lady

>Also post your city and a photo ID
You also want my SSID and a copy of my birth certificate too? Fuckin tard

enjoy your prison sentence faggot

i jaywalk, i also fuck kids

Yes I have been smonking the weed sticks.
>Wink
Have any of you Sup Forumsro's done the grass today?

I'm stoned

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Top kek

Copypasta arrest him cops!

Only if you aren't a hot woman.

I ordered a $200 item, where I have some how mysteriously been refunded the full amount and the item was still shipped. The item is only a day away in transit and has yet to be rerouted at this time. I have not contacted the vendor.

>I once had sex in the missionary position for the purpose of provocation.

Sexiest white cis male

High impact, sexually explicit, visually and auditory recorded, African-American female child orifice deep penetration.
You think its cp? Well fuck you pedos its just a rectal thermometer up a little girl's ass because she has a Ebola.

>radical stereotype

the fuck does that mean?

That's bullshit and you know it. Cops can lie and say they are not law enforcement and it isn't entrapment.

You took the bait... good job faggot...

>implyimg only white cis males find women hot

I used a 3D printer to print several more 3D printers.

What was she wearing?

ARREST THIS MAN!!!

Me too.

>mfw I'm the cook

gtfo sjw moralfag double nigger

Yo had betta akivate that shit on yo self nucka! You akin all ignant!

Nigger don fucked up! MODS!
IT'S A CODE >>>/FAGGOT/

No you wouldn't. I'm on to you pig.

Stop oppressing me, you cis male shitlords!

Damn I read this and just remembered my mother would put ilus to sleep at like 7pm every night when I was younger and we fucking hated it. Then I also remembered our father would come home yelling and just figured out she did that to keep us away from him

THIS IS COPYPASTA INFRINGMENT!!! ARREST THIS FAYGO!!!

MODS!!!!!!

Watt

I stole a couple pencil erasers from the student store when I was in 4th grade.

We're so sorry, Uncle Albert

But we haven't done a bloody thing all day

I blame the patriarchy for this.

thats the joke

>not all blacks are niggers
>not all gays are homosexuals
>not all jews are jewish

hawt

Gay

dubs checked

dont lose your head over all this!

>Sexiest